does anyone here still sell donations?

Finglofin

Cause it seems every month the supply get smallersand as a result the demand is higher and as a result the price is sky rocketing each month. Are people stopping the donating? Please discuss and previous donaters opinions are appreciated here.

Actually I think the pool of available donations is fairly stable. What's changing is not a reduction in the number of donations, but the sheer number of nations that can afford them. That is what is driving the price upwards. It's not the sellers who are asking for more due to what they perceive as a scarcity of available donations as much as it is the buyer themselves raising the price. A nation misses getting a donation one month and they redouble their efforts to get one the next by offering more and more to distinguish themselves from the crowd of nations wanting donations. A crowd which continues to grow each passing day as more and more nations have the wherewithal to buy donations.

I wouldn't care if the prices kept going up as I make more and more from it as well, I just wish we wouldn't have to spend 6 aid slots on donations (and possibly more). I remember the days when 3 million would get you a donation.

Also, a lot of supply was taken out by FAN.

Actually I think the pool of available donations is fairly stable. What's changing is not a reduction in the number of donations, but the sheer number of nations that can afford them. That is what is driving the price upwards. It's not the sellers who are asking for more due to what they perceive as a scarcity of available donations as much as it is the buyer themselves raising the price. A nation misses getting a donation one month and they redouble their efforts to get one the next by offering more and more to distinguish themselves from the crowd of nations wanting donations. A crowd which continues to grow each passing day as more and more nations have the wherewithal to buy donations.

Yep that'd be my guess when nations are pulling in tens of millions a day and 200 inf would cost them 60m they are willing to pay very large amounts for the donation.

-Veritas

Yep that'd be my guess when nations are pulling in tens of millions a day and 200 inf would cost them 60m they are willing to pay very large amounts for the donation.

-Veritas

besides the fact that Veritas is very smart and i always agree with him.. ide have to say that is true.. it costs me like 88 million i think to buy 200 infra so ide be willing to pay.. but as mentioned earlier.. its the aid slots that kill me..

I wouldn't care if the prices kept going up as I make more and more from it as well, I just wish we wouldn't have to spend 6 aid slots on donations (and possibly more). I remember the days when 3 million would get you a donation.

I remember when I sold one for $3,000,000 and 50 tech and thought it was a steal.

I think you are seeing the effects of a maturing market. Having just finished doing my first deal with another player, I would guess it has something to do with both the increasing number of nations who can afford it driving up the price(competition),as well as a shrinking number of newbies/younger nations. The demand is going up, but the supply side is also diminishing. By how much I have no idea, but it's pretty simple really.

It seems everything is going up in price. And it makes sense. Wasn't the standard rate for tech $1M for 50 not too long ago?

It's not like Planet Bob has a finite amount of money. As the nations grow, the money supply grows driving prices upward.

As some one that's bought 4 donations so far in my short life on plant bob, the first was my own (didn't know about buying others for more money). 2nd was for 9m 3rd was for 12m and the last was for 18m. The thing with the 18m donation was I didn't even want to do any more and I was approched by pm to do it. I couldn't say no to that kind of money but I went to my alliance and asked if some one would match it so I could do it in house and it took a couple hrs and was mached. I was just getting what the going rate was. It does suck cause of the trade slots but I only use one at a time. This takes awhile but not a big deal. So for you larger nations, 200 infra is 88m, and you are getting it for 18m, That sounds like a deal to me. Now again I don't want to do donatioins but if a nation approches me with a LOT of money it is just hard to say no. But right now in RL $20 is more important to me then 18m cn money, it will have to be a even bigger offer to spark my intrest. Would have to throw some tech in but even then I don't know! I just see the price getting higher and higher, and that sucks because some day I will want to have small nations buy me donations and I hate to see what the price will be then!!!!

I've sold many donations to my alliance mates for 9mil. Sometimes less. I'm an impatient person so I don't like having to find middle men or wait months for the deal to be complete. I'd rather loose a bit of money and have the transaction completed sooner. If the big new aid system gets implemented, I predict the donation market to speed up right away.

does any one know the cheapest person who gives donations these days... lol my dnation dealer just vanished off the face of this earth.. :(

ROFL I wonder how many of us izzeymoeizzy sold donations to??? Lots of MCXAers are in mourning today along with me!

Edited by Iron Will

ROFL I wonder how many of us izzeymoeizzy sold donations to??? Lots of MCXAers are in mourning today along with me!

anybody know why he just vanished... his sons nations vanished too.. u think they tried to do sometihng together..? lol

anybody know why he just vanished... his sons nations vanished too.. u think they tried to do sometihng together..? lol

My standing theory is they were oil shieks and they finally decided to try to hack CN straight out. Of course, they got caught, and admin now is going to get $200 less US per month!

My standing theory is they were oil shieks and they finally decided to try to hack CN straight out. Of course, they got caught, and admin now is going to get $200 less US per month!

yea but atleast he didnt get cn hacked lol :-D

i have a theory..

IF NOOONE asks for a donation the next month... NOONE.. then we all grow at same rate.. or in better words.. we wont grow at all.. at the same rate one the less though..

do you think the price would drop if donaters realized noone wants donation..??

is that even possible.. there will always be one crazy person who wants to buy one though.. o well

Some people still sell donations, it's just a case of catching them when they have some money to do it with, being in an alliance they are directly allied with and then getting lucky when they feel like being helpful.

I suppose it depends on how developed they are as well, someone taking $3M a day after bills isn't going to pay $20 real money for $3M.

Edited by Fanservice