What do you think about this?

Korea

A nation inactive for 11 days now with a str. of 1,100 has a very small alliances but in the info it says they were active ON 2/2/08 (12 days ago) so of cource i tech raided em. Well now i got a threat from the like biggest nation in there (35,000 str LMAO) saying IM GOING to pay 1.3 mill and 50 tech (about 2 times the damage.) They made sure they used (You are going to) instead of (Can you). Lmao it was 2 soldier attacks not a missle and all.... But then they said they checked my (old alliance) and said i wasnt in it any more im like duh and they said im not in my current alliance (MCXA whitch i just posted my app for during this war before i got these threats). Whats your opionion?

I'll never understand why someone thinks they can declare war on a nation and not face any retaliation or retribution simply because the attackee was 'inactive'. Like it's what you're supposed to do.

"Oh yeah...I robbed your house. Don't worry, you were on vacation so it's ok. What? Pay you back? I don't think so. Now I'm going to hide."

A nation inactive for 11 days now with a str. of 1,100 has a very small alliances but in the info it says they were active ON 2/2/08 (12 days ago) so of cource i tech raided em. Well now i got a threat from the like biggest nation in there (35,000 str LMAO) saying IM GOING to pay 1.3 mill and 50 tech (about 2 times the damage.) They made sure they used (You are going to) instead of (Can you). Lmao it was 2 soldier attacks not a missle and all.... But then they said they checked my (old alliance) and said i wasnt in it any more im like duh and they said im not in my current alliance (MCXA whitch i just posted my app for during this war before i got these threats). Whats your opionion?

You're 3500 NS, right? How did you manage to attack an 11k ns? And looking for sympathy when an alliance protects its nations... You could war with a 20 day inactive GDA nation and if you were in my strength I'd declare, no matter what their Bio said about their alleged activity.

"Oh yeah...I robbed your house. Don't worry, you were on vacation so it's ok. What? Pay you back? I don't think so. Now I'm going to hide."

Quoted for excellence.

Really, look to see if the nation is within an alliance before raiding.

I think you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and you should pay your reparations and move on. Nations regularly go inactive because they are saving up back taxes for infra jumps, improvement swapping, donations, etc. It's not an excuse. I'm not saying don't tech raid, each country can play the game as they see fit, but don't complain when another nation or alliance sees fit to retaliate.

HE was inactive for 7 days i went into peace and personally told him i wasnt paying and not to fool with korea.

Bad move. Being alone, and at fault to boot, I would pay. Besides, 7 days isn't a long time to be inactive, anyways. Many people stock up on acquiring cash for that long. If anything, you should have waited longer before you raided him.