Nukes^6 Update - Nuclear-Enforced No Fly Zone

1 hour ago, ditchboy00 said:

when the problem is you dont realize your own shortcomings and just repeat the same garbage for weeks.
sad.

You clearly think you are very smart.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, firingline said:

I at least recognize a key NG shortcoming - talking !@#$ while hoarding pixels because they're too afraid to defend their allies.

Berry farts.

So all those wars they've previously declared on you and your rogues just didn't happen?

18 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

So all those wars they've previously declared on you and your rogues just didn't happen?

Oh, they'll join a war against a 5-person AA.

But defend their allies who are brazenly tech raided? That carries some risk. So they just let their allies burn.

2 hours ago, Cydonian Knight said:

bump

i swear to god if you guys make this a meme :E

please let this die, poor firingline keeps embarrassing himself in front of all these nice people and its honestly kinda sad to watch at this point

!slap trout

On 8/7/2024 at 7:09 PM, firingline said:

Oh, they'll join a war against a 5-person AA.

“War” is an interesting way to describe me daily nuking a nation sitting at defcon 3 that hasn’t launched a single attack against me. I wouldn’t use the term “war,” but I guess words are imperfect and you’re doing your best. 

personally, this feels more akin to me rearranging the letters in my alphabet soup to see if I can make a funny word; a bit entertaining, a bit silly, and completely unchallenging. At least give me some casualties? 

also,

bump.

4 hours ago, okonkwo said:

“War” is an interesting way to describe me daily nuking a nation sitting at defcon 3 that hasn’t launched a single attack against me. I wouldn’t use the term “war,” but I guess words are imperfect and you’re doing your best. 

personally, this feels more akin to me rearranging the letters in my alphabet soup to see if I can make a funny word; a bit entertaining, a bit silly, and completely unchallenging. At least give me some casualties? 

also,

bump.

*Ur’re

11 hours ago, okonkwo said:

also,

bump.

Tough talk doesn't go far in the midst of a conversation about your humiliating decision to let your allies burn rather than risk any pixels to help them.

You clearly demonstrated you had no interest in any sort of 'challenge'. That's just not the sort of thing Non Grata has ever been interested in, going back to when NG thought they were going to get rolled by Cobra and Lyanna immediately announced she was quitting. It's just in your DNA: talk !@#$, but avoid any real risk.

2 hours ago, firingline said:

Tough talk doesn't go far in the midst of a conversation about your humiliating decision to let your allies burn rather than risk any pixels to help them.

You clearly demonstrated you had no interest in any sort of 'challenge'. That's just not the sort of thing Non Grata has ever been interested in, going back to when NG thought they were going to get rolled by Cobra and Lyanna immediately announced she was quitting. It's just in your DNA: talk !@#$, but avoid any real risk.

I’m sorry, I don’t know what this is all about. Although, you can continue to diatribe all you’d like, as it appears this space is a precious soapbox for you.

All I know is I wanted to declare war on you but you were in peace mode and that made me sad. So I declared on somebody else in your “alliance” and they just eat my nukes and never give me casualties and that also makes me sad. Now ur’re outside my range and I don’t want to sell down. Now I’m super sad.

57 minutes ago, okonkwo said:

I’m sorry, I don’t know what this is all about. Although, you can continue to diatribe all you’d like, as it appears this space is a precious soapbox for you.

All I know is I wanted to declare war on you but you were in peace mode and that made me sad. So I declared on somebody else in your “alliance” and they just eat my nukes and never give me casualties and that also makes me sad. Now ur’re outside my range and I don’t want to sell down. Now I’m super sad.

Please get back on topic. This thread is for FL to scree about whatever they want.

:wub:

2 hours ago, okonkwo said:

I’m sorry, I don’t know what this is all about.

Then probably refrain from commenting, would be my suggestion.

I was only in peace mode for a brief time. Strange that you didn't declare on me when I left peace mode if it was so important to you.

Seems you fit well in NG - all bark, no bite.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Then probably refrain from commenting, would be my suggestion.

Can you explain to me (preferably in great detail) why I would *care* about your suggestions? My most sincere apology if I gave you the impression that I did, or would,  might someday consider it.

I was only in peace mode for a brief time. Strange that you didn't declare on me when I left peace mode if it was so important to you.

Where did I say fighting you was important to me? Please cite exactly where I said that.

Seems you fit well in NG - all bark, no bite.

um, woof? 🐶 

7 hours ago, okonkwo said:

4 hours ago, okonkwo said:

Where did I say fighting you was important to me? Please cite exactly where I said that.

idk, maybe you enjoy being sad?