Red At Night, Communist's Delight

Jason8

46 minutes ago, firingline said:

I understand what you're saying and understand why high-tier nations go without soldiers.

That being said, there's plenty of tactical downsides to having no soldiers for the commies. For example, we were able to bleed Marx's entire warchest in 1v1's with defeat alerts. $6m per day is expensive. And it denies him the ability to do a significant portion of damage. Most wolves were fighting 1 on 3; he could easily take advantage.

I think my casualty count this war (2 million per month) makes it clear that tactic isn't denying me any of what I want.

Not to mention the additional levels or tech lost and number of spies each day. Think Marx is down like 200-300 spies? He cant even afford to buy all them back... Then your missing chances for XP.

How flip floppy the chances are in this game id rather buy troops and try to attack as well and be able to do some damage than lay there and take a beating to gain nothing.

Al

Edited by AL Bundy
additional thought

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic