How to defeat nation with age 2000 ++ day?

TotemMw

It depends on the nation strengths, you can only attack nations within your strength range. A much older nation is likely to have many improvements and wonders which will give them boosts that you don't have, if they're in a strong alliance and you're on your own, then you're likely to get attacked by multiple people in response and the person you attack will receive aid so they can fight longer and recover quicker

So it's possible, it's just not advisable 

At only 10 days, there really isn't much to do to win. However, you can be easily rebuilt with a single package of aid / tech deal.

As St. Mungo said above, based on your war history, freely declaring on nations might get a response if they're in an alliance.

Most alliances exist to protect individual nations from raids, by providing multiple nations capable of protecting them.

If you have discord, there are multiple individuals who can help familiarize you with the game.

If you do not have discord, reach out to me "Nation Name: Denton" and I can help you with any questions. Always great to see new faces and I hope you can join the greater community.

As SeaBeeGipson has said tech deals are the way to  go.

We really don't want to discourage new rulers from playing this game. 

But I've been informed you hit them again?

So your Nations fate in now in their hands.

If you value your Nation. Send HMH a pm and converse with him. Who knows we may all become good Allies?

Love to see new faces, and love to see wanting to fight.  That being said, randomly declaring wars on nations in other alliances are likely to result in you getting attacked by more of their members, and much stronger ones.  My advice, stop raiding, or stick to raiding nations that aren't in an alliance.  

14 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

At only 10 days, there really isn't much to do to win. However, you can be easily rebuilt with a single package of aid / tech deal.

As St. Mungo said above, based on your war history, freely declaring on nations might get a response if they're in an alliance.

Most alliances exist to protect individual nations from raids, by providing multiple nations capable of protecting them.

If you have discord, there are multiple individuals who can help familiarize you with the game.

If you do not have discord, reach out to me "Nation Name: Denton" and I can help you with any questions. Always great to see new faces and I hope you can join the greater community.

oke,, will war until destroy,, and delete nation and stop playing,, this game not good for new player,,hahahha

ty for explanation

26 minutes ago, TotemMw said:

oke,, will war until destroy,, and delete nation and stop playing,, this game not good for new player,,hahahha

ty for explanation

Wars in this game are often won with politics. So you'd be best with your situation, to look for other established friends that can help you with your cause.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:04 PM, Rhizoctonia said:

Love to see new faces, and love to see wanting to fight.  That being said, randomly declaring wars on nations in other alliances are likely to result in you getting attacked by more of their members, and much stronger ones.  My advice, stop raiding, or stick to raiding nations that aren't in an alliance.  

It's been rare for a 10-day old nation to hold their own all on their own as long as I've been playing.  But I would still recommend joining an alliance that teaches you how to build a nation that can fight raiders hitting their low-NS ranks and fight the occasional inter-alliance wars.

3 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

Looking at you, admin.

right?

you play 10 day with 2 mil money from admin,, and you try to attack peolpe and you get attacked from player who play 2000 day with nuclear one hit kill,,, new player dont know anything and got wiped from one hit , same strength but not same day born,, this fight system is suck.. F*ck,,,😍 

12 hours ago, TotemMw said:

right?

you play 10 day with 2 mil money from admin,, and you try to attack peolpe and you get attacked from player who play 2000 day with nuclear one hit kill,,, new player dont know anything and got wiped from one hit , same strength but not same day born,, this fight system is suck.. F*ck,,,😍 

Or, crazy thought, look at who you're attacking before actually declaring.  You decided to declare on nations that are in alliances, and you don't expect any response in return, that's your first problem.  All the people you're attacking likely would look to make peace with you had you approached them, continuing to hit them is only going to increase your problem.  

It's not the admin's fault that you came onto this game and just started declaring wars on nations, who are in active alliances with people within your range, and you're sitting here surprised someone stronger or playing the game longer declared on you for response of you hitting their alliance partner.  

There's reason to talk about how the game is hard for new nations, but in this regard, this has nothing to do with admin and everything to do with someone joining a game they're unfamiliar on and just start attacking people.  This game is much easier for newer nations to get established than it once was with the increase in the amounts of aid, and before even stronger nations would have the ability to hit you in terms of strength.  Use to be +- 250 nations, now it's 100.

Again, I don't want to see people run off from the game, but this is a your problem, not admin problem.  I'd reach out to find a peaceful resolution and choose better if you're going to raid people.  Or join a more established one that will offer you protection (likely not from raiding as many alliances don't allow it), and nation building in terms of trade circles and tech deals.  

I might weigh the same as many professional boxers, doesn't mean I just walk into the ring with them and start throwing hands.  I'll get demolished because they actually been doing it for awhile, while I'm just starting.  I would expect picking fights with people just because they're the same size isn't the only thing to think about.

12/17/2022 12:27:00 AM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

Jancukers
Ruler: totem wolf
GARUDA HITAM

team_Maroon.gif

Monshun
Ruler: Elizah
Currently Fighting
12/16/2022 5:40:59 PM

team_Yellow.gif

Nation Reborn
Ruler: Neforatu
The Killer Turtle Brigade

team_Black.gif

Jancukers
GARUDA HITAM
Currently Fighting
12/16/2022 3:56:49 PM

team_Black.gif

Jancukers
GARUDA HITAM

team_Yellow.gif

Flutter Empire
Ruler: Goddess Fluttershy
Currently Fighting

Some rulers are to arrogant to learn by there mistakes.

Or perhaps someone who is pretending to be your friend is deliberately giving you bad advice.

It really was unwise of you to Ground Attack and lose them both to a Nation with Nukes, who was about to accept you peace offer.

Edited by St Mungo

1 hour ago, TotemMw said:

will delete acc tommorow,,, goodbay,,, this game not good for new player,, game will die like other webbased game if no new player , just multies,,hahaha

I'm sorry to read what you have written. It's your choice no one can force you to stay.

Just to let you know I gently Raided your Nation. Others wanted me to Nuke your Nation into oblivion.
It was a gentle Raid your Nation is not even in Anarchy. I sent you a Peace offer. if you are wise you will accept it.
 Good Bye?

Edited by St Mungo

4 hours ago, St Mungo said:

I'm sorry to read what you have written. It's your choice no one can force you to stay.

Just to let you know I gently Raided your Nation. Others wanted me to Nuke your Nation into oblivion.
It was a gentle Raid your Nation is not even in Anarchy. I sent you a Peace offer. if you are wise you will accept it.
 Good Bye?

I guess I should have sent you a peace offer

Edited by Piejonk