Too quiet the last few days

1 minute ago, Augustus Caesar said:

Well we were the only ones with infra left, so yeah been expecting you

Also, epic DOW post 10/10

Haha, I aim to please.

It is way too early in the morning for me to get creative. Plus, my goal is to do such a bad job that HG replaces me as the person posting these :D

Just now, Augustus Caesar said:

Well we were the only ones with infra left, so yeah been expecting you

Also, epic DOW post 10/10

This dow easily makes top 5 of all time list. 😃

Why haven't you built us any nukes yet?

3 minutes ago, Jiros said:

Haha, I aim to please.

It is way too early in the morning for me to get creative. Plus, my goal is to do such a bad job that HG replaces me as the person posting these :D

You'll have to do much better than that.

D1 sinks to a new low.  Ithaca (strength level 36,720) attacks West Who (strength level 15,900) which is a huge down attack, also has to use nukes against a nation that has no nukes.  Pretty pathetic.  For an alliance that uses the motto "fights with honor" what a sham.  

2 minutes ago, President Horton said:

D1 sinks to a new low.  Ithaca (strength level 36,720) attacks West Who (strength level 15,900) which is a huge down attack, also has to use nukes against a nation that has no nukes.  Pretty pathetic.  For an alliance that uses the motto "fights with honor" what a sham.  

First of all your starting strength was 25k and your new strength of 15.9k is courtesy of the greatest Spartan warrior CN has ever seen so it's not like it wasn't expected. 

As for our use of nuclear weapons, we've made the investment to aid our war efforts and that early investment is now starting to turn a small profit (we are secretly hoping this makes us billionaires), Nlon on the other hand appear to prefer banking their cash for awards and not investing in weapons to help their own war efforts. 

We'd have strongly advised against such careless behavior but you never asked so don't blame us. 🙂

Apparently D1 is always sinking to new lows bc we're playing the game the way it was meant to be played, nukes couldn't be purchased until day 28 and Nlon still requested this to be non-nuclear. D1 is trying its best to wage fair wars (compare our stats and consider we are the 4th largest alliance) but we're not going to keep handicapping ourselves for our opponents. Nlon has several members with over 200mil wc and 43 days into the round they had still put their flags first and I'm sure hoping D1 continues to treat them nicely. Given Nlon has repeatedly breached our trust, we will treat you like everyone else, as a competitor and we hope you do the same to us.

I don't see how we have treated anyone unfairly.

Edited by HiredGun

As we are nearing the end of this war I would like to salute  Nation Name Miner   Ruler Name Junruler 

He attacked some of our largest nations ... Has  6 wars going and has fought hard in each

It has been Honor to fight with you

Wile

Edited by Wayne World

To: Buche    From: grey2    Date: 2/1/2020 12:04:30 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 7.47%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 7.47%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:13 PM, kongland said:

Fighting with honor.

We gave you a no blockade last war and we see a few of you are banking every cent relying on our good nature to agree not to use blockades or nukes. We're the most honorable alliance in TE but we're not stupid.

You had plenty of time to build your navy and money (over 200mil) so it isn't our fault you are prioritizing flags.

Edited by HiredGun

23 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Cant remember a time OP screwed anyone over haha. They may have been D1 puppets for a while but still good folks...

Al

OP have been semi inactive for afew years now but when they were active they were relentless and respected by few not always waging fair wars but suffering very few defeats. The controversial characters have moved on and this is partly why OP is chill now. D1 has fought alongside many veteran alliances in it's wars against tyrants who turned out to be mass multi users and OP was one who fought by us so we have history. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:01 AM, AL Bundy said:

I object.... my vote goes to OP.

We're lucky to see OP wage a war each year (D1 wages dozens) and when they did it was to save the school yard bully from what he deserved which was only opportunistic. Rather than judging inactions, I was judging by the actions of all alliances and their good vs bad deeds.