Sexy Gladiators Announcement

As the Sexy Gladiators nations and lands grow, we begin to spread and expand, increasing the size of the already widespread Black Lands. Upon the fringes of the Sexy Gladiators territory, scout teams are sent out to report back on the ever changing condition of the nearby Black Lands.

As the scouts surveyed the adjoining Black Lands they noticed something puzzling. There appeared to be Red nations encroaching onto other adjoining Black Lands. They seemed to even be mingling and infiltrating onto the neighbouring Black Lands. This information had to be sent back to Military Command.

The Assembly of the Sexy Gladiators has deliberated, and given its verdict.

Fellow Black team nations, we see your plight, and we are here to help. We will attack the Red scourge infiltrating its way onto our sacred, holy (any more imaginative descriptions) Black Lands.

tl;dr Sexy Gladiators declares war on  Wolves of the North. Meant to be a light hearted DoW. How did I do?

We won’t do the following to you, and we expect you don’t do the same back to us, but we are understanding that we can’t force you to our “rules” and likewise sometimes nations make mistakes. I guess we will just see how it goes and do our best to stick to our guns, and see how you guys play it.

·         Sabotage IRS

·         Destroy Money

·         Assassinate Generals

·         Naval Blockades(shouldn’t be an issues, but still)

·         Incite Government or Religion

Yeah that covers it. You know where to find us if you have issues.

Edit:

Fellow rest of the nations of the world, it seems we are here to save you!

Edit number 2:

Sexy Gladiators Update.

So as to not overwhelm any AA more than the others.

We declare war on anyone and everyone that we can get slots on.

Includes but is not limited to Wolves, OP, NDO, PENIOS, and NLON.

Lets throw DCS and D1 in too, just to cover it all.

Good luck to all. May your SDIs have great success.

Our terms of engagement remain the same.

Edited by StevieG
SG Update

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

You left us PENIOS. 6 man AA to fight???

Is that fair?

Where is the love?

WotN dow was already a 160k up-declare and you've just piled 800k on top of that. You saw the dow but ran yours anyway seeing the opportunity to take out your only competition in this game.

We were hitting Wolves and DCS 2 nights ago, we had targets and everything. Then Defcon1 nations started to join wolves just before update, so we had to pause and see what to do. Over the next 2 days more Defcon1 nations have joined wolves and now finally we are an even 1 v1 match. You should have been hitting us. We decided we were waiting for you no more.

Your actions merging or whatever it is delayed our hit. And denied us hitting say D1 and DCs or some combo.

And to top it off, you decided to WAR DODGE. The oldest tactic in the book. That !@#$ doesnt fly. And please there is no reason for this "updeclare 160k" lol. It is what it is, An utter and complete war dodge.

Yes we just fought you, and we are the only 2 evenly matched AAs with your new recruits. We have no choice but to fight each other. Especially with D1 merging into you. That leaves us as the only real viable war. 

I seem to recal arguments about hitting a bunch of small AAs together being bad.

But hey, what do I know.

20 minutes ago, StevieG said:

We were hitting Wolves and DCS 2 nights ago, we had targets and everything. Then Defcon1 nations started to join wolves just before update, so we had to pause and see what to do. Over the next 2 days more Defcon1 nations have joined wolves and now finally we are an even 1 v1 match. You should have been hitting us. We decided we were waiting for you no more.

Your actions merging or whatever it is delayed our hit. And denied us hitting say D1 and DCs or some combo.

And to top it off, you decided to WAR DODGE. The oldest tactic in the book. That !@#$ doesnt fly. And please there is no reason for this "updeclare 160k" lol. It is what it is, An utter and complete war dodge.

Yes we just fought you, and we are the only 2 evenly matched AAs with your new recruits. We have no choice but to fight each other. Especially with D1 merging into you. That leaves us as the only real viable war. 

I seem to recal arguments about hitting a bunch of small AAs together being bad.

But hey, what do I know.

Last round you had no problem declaring on multiple alliances at every turn while dodging D1 the entire round until you could stagger using the end of round wars as the excuse. So the only one full of excuses is yourself, you constantly use underhanded tactics and spring up BS to justify them. You're being outplayed as usual so you stoop to underhanded and disgraceful tactics as usual. And how are we war dodging after declaring a more than fair war? Your excuses are so ridiculous I find it hard to believe you believe them yourself.

Al didn't want to fight the same alliance twice in a row, I see nothing unusual with that but clearly you have a grudge to settle.

Edited by HiredGun

To me it is no surprise that as soon as D1 joins with Wolves, somehow Wolves start playing D1 tactics. Tell me it aint so.

It also amazes me that none of you properly anticipate or even attempt to anticipate what others will do in reaction to your distasteful war dodging.

Do you play out the scenarios in your head? No? Well thats where you are going wrong.

Just try to imagine for a brief second how it will play out.

It is clear for all to see, that you are the only AA who can fight us in a fair war. D1 nations joined, slightly more members, still even enough, about 800k NS each.

There is no reason for us not to fight each other here.

War dodging and attempting to take the same actions you did as D1 last round is most definitely not "outplaying" anyone.

I consider War Dodging underhanded.

You left us a 6 man AA.

You put together 4 or 5 AAs to hit.

You are attempting to "play the game"

Im dead sure it is your influence that drove bundy to declare yourWar.

There is a difference. we dont complain about your war dodging or "playing of the game" like how you constantly whine.

We just take action.

You then complain, and we explain. But you already know exactly the reasons for your and our actions.

i have no complaints with this … the enemy of my enemy is my friend HE HE ( i love you all ) 

but in reality i don’t think its unfair i know for fact that NDO only has about 3 nations that will put up any fight I’m sure the rest of us mini alliances can only put up maybe 1/4 of there alliance to fight so I’m thinking this might actually be a decent war and might even be even ,,,,,,

you guys should get that dick alliance to join on your side and have world wide war ….

Sexy Gladiators Update.

Good luck to all. May your SDIs have great success.

The PENIoS is always willing to bang one out.    Obviously we like to remain clean-nothing is more annoying than a dirty opp's std, so all PENIoS nations agree to not use the following opps:

Sabotage IRS

·         Destroy Money

·         Assassinate Generals

·         Naval Blockades(shouldn’t be an issues, but still)

·         Incite Government or Religion

May our wars be filled with passion.

2 hours ago, StevieG said:

Sexy Gladiators Update.

Good luck to all. May your SDIs have great success.

Much more respectable SG. 

Hopefully we get the 1v1 afterwards 

11 hours ago, StevieG said:

To me it is no surprise that as soon as D1 joins with Wolves, somehow Wolves start playing D1 tactics. Tell me it aint so.

It also amazes me that none of you properly anticipate or even attempt to anticipate what others will do in reaction to your distasteful war dodging.

Do you play out the scenarios in your head? No? Well thats where you are going wrong.

Just try to imagine for a brief second how it will play out.

It is clear for all to see, that you are the only AA who can fight us in a fair war. D1 nations joined, slightly more members, still even enough, about 800k NS each.

There is no reason for us not to fight each other here.

War dodging and attempting to take the same actions you did as D1 last round is most definitely not "outplaying" anyone.

I consider War Dodging underhanded.

You left us a 6 man AA.

You put together 4 or 5 AAs to hit.

You are attempting to "play the game"

Im dead sure it is your influence that drove bundy to declare yourWar.

There is a difference. we dont complain about your war dodging or "playing of the game" like how you constantly whine.

We just take action.

You then complain, and we explain. But you already know exactly the reasons for your and our actions.

By your reasoning, WotN and SG should only be fighting each other all round otherwise its considered war dodging and again you prove you're the opportunist by declaring on everyone else when we already had a fair war going.  If there is no one else to fight then wait until there is,, that is how it has always been but again you have your own rules and you're only jumping everyone because of flags. If TE doesn't play out the way you want it you throw the rattle and take advantage of all those already at war.

"already at war for 5 minutes"

at least say it right. I know you won't because you are full of slant and deception.

by merging D1 into wolves, you created the best 1v1 war available. wolves vs gladiators. this was clear for all to see.

we waited for your recruits to get  bedded in, see what the landscape was and what good war we could make from this merger. 

your nations were highly active and we expected to be hit.

you didn't come. so we decided we will again wait for you, and if you don't man up and hit us we will hit you.

you procede to use our courtesy, to engage in a war the like of which you decried only last round, and you clearly bail from the only real war option.