aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

7 minutes ago, brass said:

Ok, so you want an official apology from Sir Kindle, stating he gives up his wars, and he will avoid the forums for a period of time, and he's offering white peace, or fighting against the apology?

I don't understand how the terms changed between the last post of yours I replied to and now, or is there more than one group that wants a bit of blood from him?    Until you all agree on the terms, posted clearly, even in a new thread maybe since this one has changing terms, it makes decisions he may make rather difficult.   That's just my opinion on this mess,  I thought we've all been around long enough to know that things need to be made crystal clear, and when the world is against you, you can fight, or wait.   FAN has patience, and doesn't waiver, see VietFAN if you're new here.   This shouldn't be as big of an issue as people acting on emotions are making it.

I'll be pulling out soon anyway if they leave their AA. 

I've never actually formulated any terms recently so they change a little. Its unlikly Kindle will ever come to terms. He'll just find something or someone to hide behind so it matters not. 

All the people we wanted to fight are now broke

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

Accept what? You've proposed nothing for days you just threaten

White peace for everyone. Those who wish to peace ongoing war from before the merger can. Those  who want to finish them can. However no new DoW on the Aevum AA once they're in. They won't declare from the Aevum AA either. Peace will occur when the last remaining war is peaced or expires.

Just now, Jack Layton said:

Oh boy, you're in for a BIG surprise.

Destroying you would actually be much more satisfying than Gh0s7. Your constant roguery, while jumping between AM & Kashmir is well known. So I expect will hold you back if they don't want unneeded destruction.

5 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Then do it. Stop talking about it and actually do it.

As soon as you stop talking about it, would be little need to respond.

Although you'll see either way you guys let them join Aevum Peacefully, surrender to Aevum or disband before the war is over.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Kindle's latest

To: Lucius Optimus    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 10/16/2017 9:16:39 PM

Subject: Terms

It's fun watching you squirm around. Your farmers I hit beg for peace. In my kindness I gave peace to one. The other one I make millions daily in GB in which I use to further humiliate you. That lame ArchAngel bounced a bunch of nukes off me today. Wasted a ton of cash. How did you waste men ever pass first grade math?

But I digress...

You cowards, I think like five alliances, will never ever ever in a million years get a surrender from me. Reason being:

1. You need me to exist. Look at the OWF. All you do is talk about me.

2. You garbage attacked me first. I'm not apologizing to a group of cowards who jumped me.

3. You can't beat me and you know it. I'm perfectly happy with the established cycle of raids all of you combined continue to fail to stop.

4. I'm simply just better then all you guys.

5. It's amusing to watch you all cry on the OWF. Being the center of your miserable existence is a form of entertainment for me.

Your dismissed peasant.

He's not getting peace at this rate Meth. You can forget it

*you're 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I said I was going to merge them into Aevum & peace everything out for them if possible. As I said, waiting on Sir Kindle to finalize the merger.

I'm not into you Jack, just want you stop attacking an ally. Once they're in Aevum, it will be official. Until then you can keep warring.

Don't invoke the non-existent Ghos7conspiracy theory to justify a war against TIE. TIE did get the help of Ghos7 to obtain peace with AM Cobra (with whome we are allied to in this war) but that doesn't mean that TIE was party to some sort of anti Methrage movement.

TIE was mostly in Zi at that time and reduced to 3 nations so safe to say pushing u out of white was not in our priority list lol. 

24 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

It's fun watching you squirm around. Your farmers I hit beg for peace. In my kindness I gave peace to one. The other one I make millions daily in GB in which I use to further humiliate you. That lame ArchAngel bounced a bunch of nukes off me today. Wasted a ton of cash. How did you waste men ever pass first grade math?

But I digress...

You cowards, I think like five alliances, will never ever ever in a million years get a surrender from me. Reason being:

2. You garbage attacked me first. I'm not apologizing to a group of cowards who jumped me.

3. You can't beat me and you know it. I'm perfectly happy with the established cycle of raids all of you combined continue to fail to stop.

5. It's amusing to watch you all cry on the OWF. Being the center of your miserable existence is a form of entertainment for me.

Your dismissed peasant.

About aNiMaLz Guerilla Family: "It is better to die standing, than to live your life on your knees" - Emiliano Zapata

*uses "peasant" as an insult when things don't go his way.

*uses a quote by a man who was born of peasants, fought for peasants, and died for peasants.

:rolleyes:

Edited by General Kanabis

46 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kindle's latest

But I digress...

Your dismissed peasant.

He's not getting peace at this rate Meth. You can forget it

*you're 

I must say, that those terms he sent you in PM are not.. acceptable.   His spokesman stated he would  white peace out of all the wars, from all in his alliance.  You've said that would be acceptable ****.

I'm aware there are strings attached to ending the wars now, but if Animals Guerilla Family white peaces out of all wars, both offensive and defensive, that would show a gesture of good faith that they desire a resolution to this.

Once that temporary white peace treaty is settled.  Draw the battle lines as you wish, make them clear to any who wish to aid them.   If they want to continue being a rogue alliance without structure, I 'd' say ZI them, but looks like that's already been done, so now they can only kick shins anyway.   Have them state on record (That is, these forums) that they will merge to an alliance which they will obey, and let bygones be bygones.  Along with an apology from them, and a promise not to obsess over gossip on the forums, and not to post for a while until they get their affairs in order to be a worthy opponent if it comes to that again.

I am on neither side in this.  I'm attempting to mediate, and am just tossing this idea out there.   Would that be acceptable?   If they agreed, then attacked after the white peace pre-apology period, then go ahead and attack them, but it seems they cannot join a structured alliance without A) Peacing out of all wars, offensive and defensive and B) Apologizing and having a thicker skin if they plan on visiting the forum.  lastly C)  Stop being a proud rogue alliance, they have not been tolerated here since 2007 or earlier.

Post a timetable, send him this message, map a way forward for peace and love and harmony and all that hippie stuff. :)

1 hour ago, Vortagre said:

Don't invoke the non-existent Ghos7conspiracy theory to justify a war against TIE. TIE did get the help of Ghos7 to obtain peace with AM Cobra (with whome we are allied to in this war) but that doesn't mean that TIE was party to some sort of anti Methrage movement.

TIE was mostly in Zi at that time and reduced to 3 nations so safe to say pushing u out of white was not in our priority list lol. 

You are enough reason to justify war on TIE if I wanted to declare.

54 minutes ago, brass said:

I must say, that those terms he sent you in PM are not.. acceptable.   His spokesman stated he would  white peace out of all the wars, from all in his alliance.  You've said that would be acceptable ****.

I'm aware there are strings attached to ending the wars now, but if Animals Guerilla Family white peaces out of all wars, both offensive and defensive, that would show a gesture of good faith that they desire a resolution to this.

Once that temporary white peace treaty is settled.  Draw the battle lines as you wish, make them clear to any who wish to aid them.   If they want to continue being a rogue alliance without structure, I 'd' say ZI them, but looks like that's already been done, so now they can only kick shins anyway.   Have them state on record (That is, these forums) that they will merge to an alliance which they will obey, and let bygones be bygones.  Along with an apology from them, and a promise not to obsess over gossip on the forums, and not to post for a while until they get their affairs in order to be a worthy opponent if it comes to that again.

I am on neither side in this.  I'm attempting to mediate, and am just tossing this idea out there.   Would that be acceptable?   If they agreed, then attacked after the white peace pre-apology period, then go ahead and attack them, but it seems they cannot join a structured alliance without A) Peacing out of all wars, offensive and defensive and B) Apologizing and having a thicker skin if they plan on visiting the forum.  lastly C)  Stop being a proud rogue alliance, they have not been tolerated here since 2007 or earlier.

Post a timetable, send him this message, map a way forward for peace and love and harmony and all that hippie stuff. :)

I wish I was able to threaten multiple alliances and then after the war starts issue my intent for a  "white peace" which I would get easily. Such an easy life in CN for the entitled few like SirKindle.