Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your statistics are irrelevant because half of those guys were dealing with nuke spreads, Im going to go into a detailed analysis to show how, as usual, you are picking these stats because you are full of !@#$.

Anyone notice how Jay Kay utterly ignores the damage dealt stats, involving tech stockpiles and high level infra?

Ah so your losers with nations years old are irrelevant... Also AM would have the same issues....so next excuse please.

I'm not ignoring the total damage statistics, as I've already addressed that as 2-3 individual wars only which give SNX the small damage majority doesn't show the whole picture.

So I've been kind to answer your questions, answer mine: Who out of the losers are noobs? Either you agree and state the many noobs you say are there or you retract your false statement.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice how Jay Kay utterly ignores the damage dealt stats, involving tech stockpiles and high level infra?

No one's listening anymore, mate. It's over, you're done, admit it and let's all move on with our lives. :)

Ooooh it's almost time for Junka's daily 'stats' even though there's still half a day of fighting left to go haha

Edited by Serberus_I

I knew this would happen. I knew if the stats were published he wouldn't understand it. Now we have to witness the painful spectacle of people explaining it all to Junka for the next 6 months... they just don't... you see he was dropped as a baby... oh... nevermind!

I think we should talk about winning... and winning big! Let's talk about me!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

54 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

[Autistic Screeching]

In conclusion and correcting the miscount from earlier post:

SNX winning: 16 out of 41 / 39%

SNX losing: 25 out of 41 / 61%

Shameful losing wars of the Imperium: :facepalm: 

High Summoner Braska: 91% damage ratio (didn't login for a couple days... oh well :rolleyes: )

HorusLoyalist: 81% damage (SHAMEFUL! :rolleyes: )

Wyrmking: 96% damage (not a single war wonder either... pretty damn heroic in my book)

Edward Graceford: 86% damage across four tough wars... clearly shameful

Sanctus: 72% damage (Fought both Ragriz and Khan, very tough nations)

Festrua: 97% damage (First war... great job brother!)

master: 57% damage (First war, fighting three govt members)

POTUSTrump: 73% damage (First war, 3 month old nation with 9 improvements, nice work!)

Biocaster777: 82% damage (No war wonders, great work!)

Bimcash: 70% damage (513/730 NS dealt/lost :rolleyes: )

Of the nations that actually underperformed...

Beatrix Van Oranje: too early to launch nukes :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Magikman: Inactive and on pending until two days ago.

Humann: No war improvements, and attacked by Jack Layton in a nuke spread.

Pamacii: Activity Issues.

XSphinxHD: 5k nation with no wonders getting nuked.

Pendragon: Not very active.

VHongo: Recent recruit and refugee from foreign barbarism, needs work.

Eronux: Not very active, peacetime turtle build.

And these are outright pending nations (not full members):

Zzniperr: Not very active, not enrolled in Interstellar.

Kylo Ren: Active Last Week (pending nation)

Vs2King: Active Last Week (pending nation)

Talus: Pending and not a member.

Fallen501st: Active Last Week, pending nation.

disterbedchill: Active More Than Three Weeks Ago, 41 day old nation on pending.

Clearly Apocalypse Meow is winning when they fight inactive nations! Perhaps their next war should only be against a nation of inactives, so all those inconvenient high level infra and tech losses don't happen.

You alliance is obviously poorly run either accept them or kick them. Also, you started this war, we're just finishing it, changing inactives for a week to pending doesn't fix your stats, mate.

I love it to see you have responded! It's always so fun and exciting. Thanks for that, Junka, mate.

When AM wins this war and this thread is no longer relevant, I will be sad not to tussle with you on here, though it hasn't been much of a fight it's still be fun. I shall shed a tear, but then again you'll be a new recruit for AM by that time so happy days!

Edited by Serberus_I

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Shameful losing wars of the Imperium: :facepalm: 

High Summoner Braska: 91% damage ratio (didn't login for a couple days... oh well :rolleyes: )

HorusLoyalist: 81% damage (SHAMEFUL! :rolleyes: )

Wyrmking: 96% damage (not a single war wonder either... pretty damn heroic in my book)

Edward Graceford: 86% damage across four tough wars... clearly shameful

Sanctus: 72% damage (Fought both Ragriz and Khan, very tough nations)

Festrua: 97% damage (First war... great job brother!)

master: 57% damage (First war, fighting three govt members)

POTUSTrump: 73% damage (First war, 3 month old nation with 9 improvements, nice work!)

Biocaster777: 82% damage (No war wonders, great work!)

Bimcash: 70% damage (513/730 NS dealt/lost :rolleyes: )

Of the nations that actually underperformed...

Beatrix Van Oranje: too early to launch nukes :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Magikman: Inactive and on pending until two days ago.

Humann: No war improvements, and attacked by Jack Layton in a nuke spread.

Pamacii: Activity Issues.

XSphinxHD: 5k nation with no wonders getting nuked.

Pendragon: Not very active.

VHongo: Recent recruit and refugee from foreign barbarism, needs work.

Eronux: Not very active, peacetime turtle build.

And these are outright pending nations (not full members):

Zzniperr: Not very active, not enrolled in Interstellar.

Kylo Ren: Active Last Week (pending nation)

Vs2King: Active Last Week (pending nation)

Talus: Pending and not a member.

Fallen501st: Active Last Week, pending nation.

disterbedchill: Active More Than Three Weeks Ago, 41 day old nation on pending.

Clearly Apocalypse Meow is winning when they fight inactive nations! Perhaps their next war should only be against a nation of inactives, so all those inconvenient high level infra and tech losses don't happen.

You can see when they are set to pending btw

(7/24/2017 2:26:16 PM) Immortan Junka set Kylo Ren to Pending in the alliance Imperium of Supernova X.
  (7/11/2017 11:17:44 PM) A Floppy Penguin declared war on Kylo Ren of Southern Rhodesia.
  (7/11/2017 11:57:23 AM) Algolei declared war on Kylo Ren of Southern Rhodesia.

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

You can see when they are set to pending btw

(7/24/2017 2:26:16 PM) Immortan Junka set Kylo Ren to Pending in the alliance Imperium of Supernova X.
  (7/11/2017 11:17:44 PM) A Floppy Penguin declared war on Kylo Ren of Southern Rhodesia.
  (7/11/2017 11:57:23 AM) Algolei declared war on Kylo Ren of Southern Rhodesia.

LOL. Exhibit 20103947 of Junka's lies.

Meanwhile, here's some "piss poor war performance" that actually considers damage dealt to high level infrastructure and tech stockpiles, and not just damage against noobs and ghosts.

LMAO

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

25jul17.PNG

Meanwhile, here's some "piss poor war performance" that actually considers damage dealt to high level infrastructure and tech stockpiles, and not just damage against noobs and ghosts.

Indeed you have a tiny group of wars, where all your damage lead comes from. Keep holding on to that tiny detail in the whole picture.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

25jul17.PNG

by christmas, you´ll have turned it around !! 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

By Christmas you will be broke begging for peace like last time in Monster Mash :lol1:

Last time we were 5 nations fighting 13 alliances, lol

as i said, 1 vs 1... lets do it

By Christmas you will be broke begging for peace like last time in Monster Mash :lol1:

But, Junka, SNX is already broke.

It's like I always say to my friends, if I were ever to be in a situation where I'm being chased by a bear, I don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than the person with me. All we, in AM, need to do is wait, sitting pretty on our cash reserves until you are forced to surrender. Btw we are pretty too ;)

Just now, ericsw said:

Last time we were 5 nations fighting 13 alliances, lol

as i said, 1 vs 1... lets do it

e8fe827f4020aea386f0fed09afbabaf.jpg

While the barbarian champion roars, swinging his sword above his head like an idiot, the Imperium massacres his auxiliaries until Ericsw123 once again finds himself broke and surrounded... deja vu :rolleyes:

While the barbarian champion roars, swinging his sword above his head like an idiot, the Imperium massacres his auxiliaries until Ericsw123 once again finds himself broke and surrounded... deja vu :rolleyes:

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Junka, you crack me up! That shows not tangible or real.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

e8fe827f4020aea386f0fed09afbabaf.jpg

If you can make me broke, Ill join u in SNX...