The Dark Order DoW

So you only nuked nations that used dirty spy ops? I already know this to be a lie and you do too. Both of their leaders Cowboy and Fatal never used dirty spy ops and both were nuked. Are you going to lie about that too?

RE is half the size of both D1 and WD's, they should be careful about telling others to beat them down. That is not what a smart member of RE would say, its actually some good advice.

You needed all the back up you could get, i make 2 up-declares, you still get 2 down declares on me. Absolute cowards!

I don't run anyone, i just know how TE works and i know how D1/WD's operate when they've been unfairly and cowardly attacked. Asking everyone to give them 15 days doesn't mean anything. After all the damage you've caused with superior nukes and more nations in the top tier, they will likely get that anyway before someone attacks, unless someone else makes a massive down declare on them. It doesn't mean you'll see them this round either.

You had the easiest war I've ever seen, by far. There is a reason why you's cheery picked stats. You couldn't even show the nukes let alone the tier break down.

One of the nations that attacked you made a far bigger up declare than you ever have, did so at like 1,800 infra to your 2,200 infra (at the time), your bigger AF and bigger navel that keep doing block aids (which is why I gave some to Fatal) and one attacked you right around your infra. And yes, your right....you attacked to nations a bit bigger than you with you having a Tax collection from that day and again before you were nuked. You entered the war 2 days later after we were already waring several nations during those 2 days. You also forgot to mention that Fatal hit those same 2 nations you hit which gave you the 1vs1 odds and me and GC the 1 vs 5 odds. So don't act like you came at me all brave, posting on here like you were going to beat me and GC down when you had all the advantages in this war over both us. Those 2 nations that hit you only gave "you" odds a bit closer to mine. You fighting 4 nation, me fighting 5.

Let me also point out that I did more damage to you then any other nation hitting you, and you didn't do shiat to me in comparison! Also I could have had that last slot of your filled and I didn't, God knows that if I took your better odds away from you and gave you my same battle odds that you would have really cried, so no I didn't get all the help I could have. ;)

The war is over, you had your rear handed to you, it happens get over it!

Yes, they did! Obviously I can't prove some of what happened cause they were not caught, but process of elimination Says they did. Unless someone from your side was doing dirty ops on people they were not even at war with. Oh wait, that was you! You were the one doing dirty ops to nations you were at war with, and ones you were not.

Even though some ops were not caught, it was believed Fata1 had his hand in them as well as you. But you getting caught doing them to people you and he both attacked, that's what got Fatal hit by nukes. Here's some proof;
-----Original Message-----
Date: 5/4/2015 1:27:09 AM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

So he can thank you for the nuke that GC gave him, I didn't one time do ops on him and he nuked me (cause you couldn't) :P And unfortunately you spying other people with dirty ops is what got CB nuked.....so yes all got what they had coming to them if for no other reason because of you. Pat your self on the back!

You know what's really screwed up? The fact that after the first few you did you were warned that your actions would cause other nations to get nuked and your reply was "I don't care, I'm going to do all the damage I can". I'm more than happy to post those messages, lie about it and I will.No wonder D1 nations are stating to not like DT.

DT, let me wish you good luck rebuilding, I mean that!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=times new roman']The foundation of peace has been settled.  Cazaric espiring leader of TDO has accepted D1 approach on peace.  Peace will be one day early update 5/5/15.  No further attacks or dirty words allowed! :huh:[/font][font=times new roman'] [/font][font=times new roman'] [/font]

[font=times new roman']The TDO declare was fair, plently of time between wars and a surprise.  The staggerd nukes help all involve, mushrooms did make a few glow.  All in all it was a good war, certainly could have been worse.[/font]

[font=times new roman']The Dark Order DoW  vs D1 & WD's peace out at update tonight May 5,2015.[/font]

Thanks CB, I appreciate your comments and we at TDO wish D1 and WD luck with the rest of the round!

I'm done posting in here, what's said is said and done is done, what is, what is, yada, yada, yada:)

So now I'm a part of TDO :P

The nukes are my fault, I always forget to put them in there, but I just did update stats from the display all alliances screen. Last I checked, the tier breakdown isn't a part of that screen :P

They didn't show stats at all but you showed the stats that were irrelevant in this war. TDO's two major advantages were the tier break downs and nuke count. Its irrelevant whether or not they only used 25% of their nukes, because those nukes were used on nations that TDO only hjad to use them on as they were putting up a fight.

Basically if you endorse this down declare then you shouldn't complain when it happens to you. Also I'll bet you wont miss the important stats when you're the alliance getting unfairly rolled.

One of the nations that attacked you made a far bigger up declare than you ever have, did so at like 1,800 infra to your 2,200 infra (at the time), your bigger AF and bigger navel that keep doing block aids (which is why I gave some to Fatal) and one attacked you right around your infra. And yes, your right....you attacked to nations a bit bigger than you with you having a Tax collection from that day and again before you were nuked. You entered the war 2 days later after we were already waring several nations during those 2 days. You also forgot to mention that Fatal hit those same 2 nations you hit which gave you the 1vs1 odds and me and GC the 1 vs 5 odds. So don't act like you came at me all brave, posting on here like you were going to beat me and GC down when you had all the advantages in this war over both us. Those 2 nations that hit you only gave "you" odds a bit closer to mine. You fighting 4 nation, me fighting 5.

Let me also point out that I did more damage to you then any other nation hitting you, and you didn't do shiat to me in comparison! Also I could have had that last slot of your filled and I didn't, God knows that if I took your better odds away from you and gave you my same battle odds that you would have really cried, so no I didn't get all the help I could have. ;)

The war is over, you had your rear handed to you, it happens get over it!

Yes, they did! Obviously I can't prove some of what happened cause they were not caught, but process of elimination Says they did. Unless someone from your side was doing dirty ops on people they were not even at war with. Oh wait, that was you! You were the one doing dirty ops to nations you were at war with, and ones you were not.

Even though some ops were not caught, it was believed Fata1 had his hand in them as well as you. But you getting caught doing them to people you and he both attacked, that's what got Fatal hit by nukes. Here's some proof;
-----Original Message-----
Date: 5/4/2015 1:27:09 AM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

So he can thank you for the nuke that GC gave him, I didn't one time do ops on him and he nuked me (cause you couldn't) :P And unfortunately you spying other people with dirty ops is what got CB nuked.....so yes all got what they had coming to them if for no other reason because of you. Pat your self on the back!

You know what's really screwed up? The fact that after the first few you did you were warned that your actions would cause other nations to get nuked and your reply was "I don't care, I'm going to do all the damage I can". I'm more than happy to post those messages, lie about it and I will.No wonder D1 nations are stating to not like DT.

DT, let me wish you good luck rebuilding, I mean that!

BG

TDO are just full of excuses, I've looked over everything already, first a nuclear ceasefire was agreed, many D1 nations bought Pentagons since this was agreed and they were advised too, then TDO does a complete u-turn and changes the full ceasefire to a limited ceasefire because TDO nations are getting dirty spy ops and there was no evidence it came from D1 members, not to mention whether or not it was true or complete lies to use nukes. You're scum and so are the rest of these TDO leaders.

I don't care if i was caught doing econ ops, i said this earlier, you'll know its me if I'm running these ops. You started this dirty war, i was just playing by the same rules. Go and tell the world what i said, D1 nations knew they would get rolled anyway, you already started dropping nukes way before i joined the war and you were only looking for the first excuse to drop nukes on fatal as me and him were coordinating against you.

Like i said, if you hadn't nuked nations without nukes while having every statistical advantage over them, i wouldn't have told D1 to approve my membership.

The foundation of peace has been settled.  Cazaric espiring leader of TDO has accepted D1 approach on peace.  Peace will be one day early update 5/5/15.  No further attacks or dirty words allowed! :huh:  

The TDO declare was fair, plently of time between wars and a surprise.  The staggerd nukes help all involve, mushrooms did make a few glow.  All in all it was a good war, certainly could have been worse.

The Dark Order DoW  vs D1 & WD's peace out at update tonight May 5,2015.

Cowboy, go home you're drunk. :p

Funny how every war TDO has involves them taking little to no damage. Shows a lot about their declares

Another alliance that doesn't play TE for an actual fight.

They didn't show stats at all but you showed the stats that were irrelevant in this war.

I'm sure it was relevant, I just didn't include all of it as I was posting them because TDO either forgot to put them up or didn't include them and I forgot to put up nukes and didn't have tier-breakdowns.

TDO's two major advantages were the tier break downs and nuke count.

Yes, yes they were, however, (excluding nukes) so were our beatdown's. You're saying here that if a down-declare is on an alliance you don't like, it's fair, but if it's on one you do like, it's absolutely unacceptable. Hypocrisy \o/

Its irrelevant whether or not they only used 25% of their nukes, because those nukes were used on nations that TDO only hjad to use them on as they were putting up a fight.

I don't know where you getting on this sentence. I never mentioned they used 25% of their nukes. At all.

Basically if you endorse this down declare then you shouldn't complain when it happens to you.

I haven't complained about our beatdowns. Ever. Just more casualties right :P

My history has been full of beatdown's against my alliance anyway. In fact, my time in the Avengers is the longest time I've spent in an alliance in any nation sim without it being beatdown lol. I'm so used to them by now.

Also I'll bet you wont miss the important stats when you're the alliance getting unfairly rolled. 

It's likely they'll have their own stats that time. And if they don't, I'll still have the same stats, probably add in nukes. Why? Because I do this from the Display All Alliances screen at update (or did, RL's prevented me from having the time to do this unfortunately). Does the Display All Alliances screen have tier breakdowns. No. So will I include those. No. It's up to the alliance declaring to sort that out.

I'm sure it was relevant, I just didn't include all of it as I was posting them because TDO either forgot to put them up or didn't include them and I forgot to put up nukes and didn't have tier-breakdowns.

Yes, yes they were, however, (excluding nukes) so were our beatdown's. You're saying here that if a down-declare is on an alliance you don't like, it's fair, but if it's on one you do like, it's absolutely unacceptable. Hypocrisy \o/

I don't know where you getting on this sentence. I never mentioned they used 25% of their nukes. At all.

I haven't complained about our beatdowns. Ever. Just more casualties right :P

My history has been full of beatdown's against my alliance anyway. In fact, my time in the Avengers is the longest time I've spent in an alliance in any nation sim without it being beatdown lol. I'm so used to them by now.

It's likely they'll have their own stats that time. And if they don't, I'll still have the same stats, probably add in nukes. Why? Because I do this from the Display All Alliances screen at update (or did, RL's prevented me from having the time to do this unfortunately). Does the Display All Alliances screen have tier breakdowns. No. So will I include those. No. It's up to the alliance declaring to sort that out.

How many more times i have to say this but if you're down declaring others then don't expect me to cry foul play when others do it to you.

Avengers have been beaten down once so I'm guessing you just joined Avengers, Das even said they were undefeated prior to the D1/WD's war and i agree. If you've been a bottom tier nation then you probably got beat down quite a few times, they don't seem to care about their bottom tiers, only when their top tier is getting rolled do they care and pursue an early peace agreement.

And i know you weren't the one that stated TDO only used 25% of their nukes. But seriously, no one cares about your stats, you cherry picked all the stats that made the war look even. Do you think most of us just started playing this game and we don't know any better?

Best to keep it honest on the forums, too many people know exactly how this game/politics/propaganda works but most will never point it out or speak up. You'll only make yourself look bad by being dishonest and bias towards friends by cherry picking stats. Don't do the dirty work for others.

How many more times i have to say this but if you're down declaring others then don't expect me to cry foul play when others do it to you.

Fairly sure you've supported a down-declare, more specifically, every single down-declare Avengers did while you were in Avengers. I mean, I see the point on that one, but don't pretend you've never supported them. But, that's besides your point, in fact, that is just my attitude to this war on your side.

Avengers have been beaten down once so I'm guessing you just joined Avengers, Das even said they were undefeated prior to the D1/WD's war and i agree. If you've been a bottom tier nation then you probably got beat down quite a few times, they don't seem to care about their bottom tiers, only when their top tier is getting rolled do they care and pursue an early peace agreement.

Wasn't talking about my time in Avengers. Round 33, I was a top tier nation, Round 34, I was bottom-mid tier and managed to hold my own. This round, well, I reckon I held my own against almost all of my opponents that declared on me, with exception to fatal. I was making reference to my first two rounds, as well as other games. Just saying I've experienced a lot of beatdowns before, and I expect a lot more to come :)

And i know you weren't the one that stated TDO only used 25% of their nukes. But seriously, no one cares about your stats, you cherry picked all the stats that made the war look even. Do you think most of us just started playing this game and we don't know any better?

Best to keep it honest on the forums, too many people know exactly how this game/politics/propaganda works but most will never point it out or speak up. You'll only make yourself look bad by being dishonest and bias towards friends by cherry picking stats. Don't do the dirty work for others.

Lol, I didn't cherrypick them, I just did what I did for the last two wars I did them on, but if I do them again, I'll be sure to include them if they aren't included :)

And if no one cares, then no harm done to me. I will continue to do them, whether people care or not :)

A whole war with me raiding 4 dto members and not a single nation declared on me the entire war? Am I not pretty enough, or is it because I'm getting married to Samwise, formerly most eligible bachelor of te?

Edited by Dragonshy

A whole war with me raiding 4 dto members and not a single nation declared on me the entire war? Am I not pretty enough, or is it because I'm getting married to Samwise, formerly most eligible bachelor of te?

Yea cause your going to get married to samwise, no one wants the diseases you carry. She kicked me out of GOP because she know she liked me more than u

Fairly sure you've supported a down-declare, more specifically, every single down-declare Avengers did while you were in Avengers. I mean, I see the point on that one, but don't pretend you've never supported them. But, that's besides your point, in fact, that is just my attitude to this war on your side.

Wasn't talking about my time in Avengers. Round 33, I was a top tier nation, Round 34, I was bottom-mid tier and managed to hold my own. This round, well, I reckon I held my own against almost all of my opponents that declared on me, with exception to fatal. I was making reference to my first two rounds, as well as other games. Just saying I've experienced a lot of beatdowns before, and I expect a lot more to come :)

Lol, I didn't cherrypick them, I just did what I did for the last two wars I did them on, but if I do them again, I'll be sure to include them if they aren't included :)

And if no one cares, then no harm done to me. I will continue to do them, whether people care or not :)

Again let me repeat this since you still seem to be confused by this position I've followed throughout all my rounds in TE, i support equal down declares on those who do it to others and even more from those who were the victims of it.

Avengers didn't have to face these odds against WD/D1, you didn't have to deal with nukes at all and the tiers weren't this loop sided. Maybe you're just inexperienced so you can get a past for not including the most significant stats. It screamed complete bias when all you've been doing is defending TDO, in fact many of Avengers have been but no one else?

People do care which is why I called you out on your stat posting. 

That could be because you hit all inactive nations but one and that one nation, "Jessica" was fight 4 other nations along with you. So know one reported that you needed attacked. Not to mention it was a 48 nation to an actual 21 nation war.

But I do appreciate you pointing this out "after the war ended" other wise I would have sent some people to fill your war slots for you. I'll make note of this though and be sure that next time I can accommodate you :P

Thank you

I was also sitting on first page of WDs, with minimum soldiers on the day you first attacked (mm juicy chick!); and I also spied one of your nuclear nation nukes and got identified. Seriously now, how could you miss me? Who made your target lists?

But I do appreciate you pointing this out "after the war ended" other wise I would have sent some people to fill your war slots for you. I'll make note of this though and be sure that next time I can accommodate you  :P

Thank you
BG

You be sure now hun <3 And keep the stray cats out ....they have 15-year-old cooties  :(

Edited by Dragonshy

I was also sitting on first page of WDs, with minimum soldiers on the day you first attacked (mm juicy chick!); and I also spied one of your nuclear nation nukes and got identified. Seriously now, how could you miss me? Who made your target lists?

You be sure now hun <3 And keep the stray cats out ....they have 15-year-old cooties  :(

That would be BL, not sure how he missed you if you were on page 1 other than like I said 8 of us were/are inactive due to this time being exam time in college and other reasons. More than likely, whom ever had you was one or 2 of those people. As far as the, "spied nuke" part, well that's really got me stumped :/ Sot and BL usually patrol the spy attacks, but BL has been working as of late so maybe you just slipped through.

Funny stuff happens sometimes in war, and the target list was put together literally about 15-20 minutes before we posted it and attacked. Really wish you had said something prior, could have at least made it more fun for you. :)

I would be remiss if I didn't comment on the performance of some of those I warred against, both the good and the bad.

The highlights of the war were easily Killie and Planet Vegeta. D1's Bunnet of Kille is a top quality guy. Dude was triple cool to message with and discuss the game with and he fought hard and wise every day. I wish him all the best of luck for the rest of the round.

o/ WAPA!, who's nations live on strong even after their alliance died.

D1's Fata1ity of Planet Vegeta is another good fellow. He obviously cares about those nations he leads, leading his alliance from within and on the battlefields - not by insanely flapping his keyboard on the OWF. He spent his considerable warchest in battle, buying back to 2000 infra several times so he could buy nukes to grace my nation's atmosphere with. We beat the crap out of him every day and he gave only his best efforts and not a single complaint. It must be as much of a pleasure to war alongside him as it was to war against him.

...then of course there is WD's Slackjoint of Atomgrinder, who was a big sniveling crybaby that turtled despite having 30 million+ at the start of the war. It's difficult to judge an alliance's overall battlefield performance when some of their members are too pathetic to even TRY to carry their own weight. He sent off stupid insulting messages showing no sportsmanship, he fought poorly on the only day he even tried, and he generally let his alliance and his bloc down when they needed him the most.

Good luck in general to both D1 and WD as the round goes forward. Thanks for the wars, which are why most of here in TE anyways. I'm sure we'll see each other again and you know where to find me when you need me.

o/ Defcon1

o/ War Doves

o/ TDO!

Why did you go raiding during a war?

We had 19 fewer nations than WD/D1 had y'know. Furthermore many of our listed nations are n00bs, newly rerolled applicants or spies we're leaving in pending for now, that kind of thing. Offensive war slots were precious! I'm sure Samwise recognizes that word :P

Again, I believe in stats and rational arguments rather than strident sniveling and wild unsupported claims. I try to back myself up as well as possible before I vent the wrath of my keyboard. So you might not like hearing this, but then one opens oneself up for it when they post. You had four wars, and according to the NS charts at the time your declared on them each was a pretty mighty downdeclare.

War on 5/4, Azengard was 2700ns below you

War on 5/1, Toon Town was 5000ns+ below you

War on 5/1, Puerto Rico was 4700ns below you

The worst of all?

War on 5/1, Jujitsu - according to his nation chart - was only 4055 ns on a day where you were 11,561ns. This is what the nation charts say, and anyone can go through them to recheck my numbers. I'll assume you helped lower his ns, but I still don't even know how you manage a difference of that margin.

So in a war where your side choose money instead of MPs/nuke ns to begin with, where they had around 2500 avg ns less than us because of it - YOU generally managed to average downdeclares that were on average ns TWICE that number lower than you to war against.

I am not impressed.

Edited by Blacklight

I would be remiss if I didn't comment on the performance of some of those I warred against, both the good and the bad.

The highlights of the war were easily Killie and Planet Vegeta. D1's Bunnet of Kille is a top quality guy. Dude was triple cool to message with and discuss the game with and he fought hard and wise every day. I wish him all the best of luck for the rest of the round.

o/ WAPA!, who's nations live on strong even after their alliance died.

D1's Fata1ity of Planet Vegeta is another good fellow. He obviously cares about those nations he leads, leading his alliance from within and on the battlefields - not by insanely flapping his keyboard on the OWF. He spent his considerable warchest in battle, buying back to 2000 infra several times so he could buy nukes to grace my nation's atmosphere with. We beat the crap out of him every day and he gave only his best efforts and not a single complaint. It must be as much of a pleasure to war alongside him as it was to war against him.

...then of course there is WD's Slackjoint of Atomgrinder, who was a big sniveling crybaby that turtled despite having 30 million+ at the start of the war. It's difficult to judge an alliance's overall battlefield performance when some of their members are too pathetic to even TRY to carry their own weight. He sent off stupid insulting messages showing no sportsmanship, he fought poorly on the only day he even tried, and he generally let his alliance and his bloc down when they needed him the most.

Good luck in general to both D1 and WD as the round goes forward. Thanks for the wars, which are why most of here in TE anyways. I'm sure we'll see each other again and you know where to find me when you need me.

o/ Defcon1

o/ War Doves

o/ TDO!

I dont normaly post here as you can see by my post count but since you mention me i think i should do.

First off i barely send any messages to anyone im warring because i dont see the point, you sent me a message and  i responded to your provocation and thats all, but i guess you didnt got the message did you?

Then i catched a nasty cold about 2 days in to the war and had to heal myself and could not be bored by the game nor by people like you. Its sad from your part to make assumptions while you dont know jack about me or about my life but you are not the only one that know nothing but talks like you do.  :gag: 

Im still recovering from this cold, but feeling a little better now.

Turtling is not my style and all the nations that fought me all this time i played TE know this, i could care less about donations to SE and  i could care less if my nations gets obliterated or if i get econ spy ops. 

Now the good part is that i will get well soon and i will rebuild and then i can make you a nice little visit, but the next time dont even bother sending me in-game messages, all i wanted to say to you i did in my reply to the your initial message.

Now if you could play the game and post here without mentions to myself would be great cause i have better things to do than to respond to your childish provocations, now put that in your pipe and smoke it, have a nice day shitlight! -_-

"i could care less about donations to SE and  i could care less if my nations gets obliterated or if i get econ spy ops."

This is why you'll enjoy this game far more than them that do care about all that stuff.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

[...]Turtling is not my style and all the nations that fought me all this time i played TE know this, i could care less about donations to SE and  i could care less if my nations gets obliterated or if i get econ spy ops. 

Now the good part is that i will get well soon and i will rebuild and then i can make you a nice little visit, but the next time dont even bother sending me in-game messages, all i wanted to say to you i did in my reply to the your initial message.[...]

Turtling is exactly your style, and the nations you "fought" this time you played TE know this.

You are as not bad as kremco of course, so there's that. I'm told that guy turtled this war exactly like he turtled when he and I fought last round, when D1 hit us. He talks just as much stupid crap during a war as you do though, and he shows every bit as little sportsmanship.

http://imgur.com/fPtgjnD

It was ironic when Samwise posted this, because you did no such thing.

My condolences on your illness.

Is all that really necessary, Blacklight? He was sick and recovering, can you really blame him for not putting a nation simulator at the top of his list of priorities? Trust me, you are painfully incorrect with your sweeping generalization. I've lost count of how many rounds I had fought beside Slackjoint, you fought one war. You judged him unfairly. Get over it.

Is all that really necessary, Blacklight? He was sick and recovering, can you really blame him for not putting a nation simulator at the top of his list of priorities? Trust me, you are painfully incorrect with your sweeping generalization. I've lost count of how many rounds I had fought beside Slackjoint, you fought one war. You judged him unfairly. Get over it.

I have messages and actions he did in-game that disagree with your assessment.

When have certain people who fight alongside you ever had anything except endless, raging and sniveling tirades against us, Kurdanek? I think what I said was rather mild compared to what we have been subjected to. Mild, but accurate. I'm sure Slackjoint is always nice to you and yours, though.

My posts are not one sided and they are as accurate and fair as I can make them. For example, I complimented two of my opponents and criticized one - and based on in-game behavior, I did so justly. Your posters do the latter and never get around to the former. I notice you had no criticisms for Dragonshy at all, did you? Never anything for DT, who speaks about you (and sometimes for you) all the time? You would have more cred if you had.

Obviously you've been around for awhile because i haven't referred to Kurdanak for anything for at least 3-4 rounds now. I was also quite surprised to find that many of you seem to be just as update active as many of Avengers members. A war between you's would be interesting.

I think me and Kurdanak had more in-game gif wars than actual wars.

Why would I have criticisms for Dragonshy or DT? Neither of them attempted to condemn a friend of mine with an unfair generalization of their overall character, based on a singular instance where outside factors (e.g. illness, RL distress) were at play. All I'm doing is defending a friend and (typically) alliance-mate, nothing more and nothing less, as I couldn't care less about whatever else is going on this round. I'd "criticize" anyone else doing so, as well, as I know said friends would do the same for me.

Reading many of TDO's PM's to me in-game, its mostly complaints and trying to shift the blame towards me for everything that happened to D1/WD's. I'd only have expected Avenger members to post this and maybe 1 or 2 in TDO whom already were posting similar stuff with their nations.

I know just about every letter that went to you, "none" we're complaints.
All were messages that basically said your only hurting your self and others waring with you.
Shame really that every spy op you did dirty, I we did one as well as nukes.

But that's ok as per your message back to me, so we'll, ok :)

BG