Early Christmas list

I am taking the liberty to write out a preliminary Christmas list for some of the AAs in TE (It is not a complete list or in any particular order).

Skaro- Organization, bravery and some honor.

Misfits-Good leadership with skill and knowledge of the TE landscape.

Warriors- A new building guide that will help them learn what WCs are and how to build them. Also, as a stocking stuffer a dictionary so that they can look up the term updeclare and understand what it is.

Della Luna-Lump of coal mainly because you are hopeless.

TPC-A self help course in self awareness so that your gov will have awareness of its members actions.

you definitely deserve a better AA for next round.

I'd like Paul to utilize the quoting system, it'd be nice to know who he is talking to. Otherwise you are just being naughty.

I am taking the liberty to write out a preliminary Christmas list for some of the AAs in TE (It is not a complete list or in any particular order).

Skaro- Organization, bravery and some honor.

Misfits-Good leadership with skill and knowledge of the TE landscape.

Warriors- A new building guide that will help them learn what WCs are and how to build them. Also, as a stocking stuffer a dictionary so that they can look up the term updeclare and understand what it is.

Della Luna-Lump of coal mainly because you are hopeless.

TPC-A self help course in self awareness so that your gov will have awareness of its members actions.

I didn't need to wait for Christmas, I completed a class about a week and a half ago. What does TEPD need for Christmas?

Maybe an IRC guide too.

Just wrap it up and put it in my mailbox. Years of playing and I still don't know how to use the dang thing...

I didn't need to wait for Christmas, I completed a class about a week and a half ago. What does TEPD need for Christmas?

Just wrap it up and put it in my mailbox. Years of playing and I still don't know how to use the dang thing...

PR lessons.  I feel like we are pretty misunderstood.

Also, if they send the IRC guide, forward it to me.  That stuff is tough.

Deer Santa

For Christmus i want 2 milliun dead bodies laying around my nashun.  I have been a good boy this yeer.  Unless you ask my girlfrend.  She will say i'm nauhty.

Love,

NGW

If I say I have other commitments can I sit at 0 casualties until day 53 of a 60 day round? 

As long as you buy navy and nukes and infra during the other commitments.