TPC Notice of Jury Nullification

Strictly my personal view: Looks like police atrocity. An Uber alliance..One rogue.. come on. There is something called a quantum of "punishment" ( or retaliation in this case).

Strictly my personal view: Looks like police atrocity. An Uber alliance..One rogue.. come on. There is something called a quantum of "punishment" ( or retaliation in this case).

Groups that sponsor roguery are responsible for that roguery. Accessories to crimes are just as guilty of those crimes as the perpetrators.

If rogues were sent against your alliance, are you really saying you wouldn't hold the alliance sending them accountable because of proportionality?

Groups that sponsor roguery are responsible for that roguery. Accessories to crimes are just as guilty of those crimes as the perpetrators.

If rogues were sent against your alliance, are you really saying you wouldn't hold the alliance sending them accountable because of proportionality?

Well.. i can only talk on the basis of this thread, and King James XVIII does seem to have a point here:

I was out of town. Stevie was in TPC for less than a day and when gov found out he left. Your supposed peace offer was to a person who should have never been in TPC and not to my gov. Then, after one of your guys nuked apparently, you escalated the war each day on TPC and not the alliance Stevie actually leads until we had to respond. Check the war screens. Anyone who knows me knows I shoot straight. I even reached out to stevie personally to get him to pull whatever plan he put in place.

Anyways, i am just talking from the perspective of this thread. From the conversation here it looks like TPC is successful in making the TE police look like the wrong party.

Throughout all of human history there is central tenant.... might makes right.

on a side note why am I banned from Tpc-te, I am not in te_police gov. Edited by paul711

Well.. i can only talk on the basis of this thread, and King James XVIII does seem to have a point here:

Anyways, i am just talking from the perspective of this thread. From the conversation here it looks like TPC is successful in making the TE police look like the wrong party.

Understandable, I think KJ is generally believed to be an upstanding man, and one who wouldn't condone certain types of actions.  

That said, TE Police at this time have been called back into action, while still mostly in nuclear anarchy and following a massive war against more nukes opponents and ns, because of the actions that are happening under the TPC (and Bad Company) banner.  Now Bad Company is sending soldiers to war slot filling on the very same TPC member who let them into TPC while openly admitting to know that Bad Company was at war with us, so I don't think there can be any confusion about the level of co-involvement there.  There is not a jury out there that will find these actions all independent, they are clearly not.

So TPC has a choice.  Just accept that this is what TPC has become, one with the chicanery of Bad Company and not pretend to have the reputation TPC once had.  Or do something about what clearly is an internal faction in your alliance that has gone rogue on what TPC used to stand for. Banning us all from your channel and telling half assed lies that were quickly contradicted certainly has suggested one path.

Edited by hartfw