TPC Notice of Jury Nullification

The 8th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America states the following:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

TPC was found criminally responsible for harboring an individual who had a rogue.

TEPD justly determined initially to inflict punishment on less than a hand full of individuals, but then decided to engage in summary executions despite mitigating circumstances and direct appeals challenging the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the authorities.

judge_dees.jpg

The Court of Appeals, which would normally hear our pleas, has been MIA, allowing TEPD to act with impunity, resulting in its current campaign of unconstitutional punishment. 

I present, Exhibit A:

4-posada-firing-squad-granger.jpg

And now, Exhibit B:

TEPD

44 Nations

491,728 NS

11,176 ANS

100 Nukes (23 nations)

TPC

12 Nations

128,664 NS

10,722 ANS

2 Nukes (1 nation)

No, not all of TEPD is at war with TPC, but TEPD has attempted to carry out its sentence without even defining what that sentence is. Meanwhile TPC nations begin to burn under an unjust regime.

xY9o6oc.jpg

Therefore, by the power vested in me as Black Team Legal Counsel in the absence of a neutral decision maker, I am declaring the jury decision made by TEPD nullified, and recognizing that a state of war exists between TEPD and TPC until they comply with the Constitution that binds (most of) us. 

tl;dr: TEPD took it too far. We're not going to lie down for five days or however long you intend to keep this up.

(this took way too long. I hope there isn't anything in these images that gets me banned) 

An alliance that doesn't control its members will have them controlled for them.

This might be the first time someone has ever said that about TPC. That speaks for itself. 

Fight the power!

This might be the first time someone has ever said that about TPC. That speaks for itself.

How the mighty have fallen indeed. Edited by Auctor

How the mighty have fallen indeed.

No. You guys are just drunk with power and are using it to your advantage. That's cool. I don't expect you to admit it. 

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." --Jefferson

Edited by King James XVIII

No. You guys are just drunk with power and are using it to your advantage. That's cool. I don't expect you to admit it. 

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." --Jefferson

"You are a try-hard trying hard."

--hartfw

Do you really expect us not to defend ourselves because your alliance is smaller? That's just ludicrous. Edited by Auctor

"You are a try-hard trying hard."

--hartfw

Do you really expect us not to defend ourselves because your alliance is smaller? That's just ludicrous.

I don't think anyone has said that to you. I mean, if you read what I posted I said you guys justly decided to hit some of our people at the start. Do you really expect us to sit quietly while you take us one by one out back and shoot us?

Anyway, you keep trolling and we'll keep fighting. 

I don't think anyone has said that to you. I mean, if you read what I posted I said you guys justly decided to hit some of our people at the start. Do you really expect us to sit quietly while you take us one by one out back and shoot us?

heck no, yall backed your play up finally. It's a shame yall couldn't've put the bs aside earlier in the process and saved us all three nights of trying to deal with this some other way.

We hit the person who admitted accepting in someone they knew was at war with us.  Yet still we offered them peace.

We offered peace deal again a day later.  While we took damage from the guys your alliance accept in, clearly associate with, and blatantly lie for (cause at least one member of your gov cannot speak with a straight story about this), we still offered peace to you and to just suck up that your alliance has some clearly uncontrolled people engaging in hostile acts against us.

We have bent over backwards to avoid a war, offering a new solution daily.  Our offers have been met by grandstanding, lies, and being banned from your channels.  You want to play the martyr?  Play it to your own stupidity and pride.

You know we didn't expect it by conversations in our gov-gov channel, and its pretty funny that you are putting on a show here while acting completely calm the last few days. 

TEPD's approach is honestly the only sensible one. It doesn't matter if your member was an unsanctioned or sanctioned rogue, to any external party they must be dealt with the same (provided the means are present).

I think it would be worth clarifying that the peace deal TEPD offered to TPC was that StevieG would peace out his rogue. 

This was only a "peace deal offered to TPC" because StevieG was in the TPC AA at the point when it was first offered. 

It was not a peace deal that TPC had any ability to accept, because we have no control over StevieG's rogue. 

Please do not assume we rejected a legitimate peace offer from TEPD and instead chose to fight a ~8v30 war. TPC has not been offered an independent peace agreement. 

I think it would be worth clarifying that the peace deal TEPD offered to TPC was that StevieG would peace out his rogue. 

This was only a "peace deal offered to TPC" because StevieG was in the TPC AA at the point when it was first offered. 

It was not a peace deal that TPC had any ability to accept, because we have no control over StevieG's rogue. 

Please do not assume we rejected a legitimate peace offer from TEPD and instead chose to fight a ~8v30 war. TPC has not been offered an independent peace agreement. 

To be fair, TPC has yet to act independent of StevieG.  

/Internal Investigations

I must say I'm impressed at the work put into this defense.

But I don't believe I'm qualified to offer critique or humour on legal proceedings.

I will enjoy the courtroom drama however.

We hit the person who admitted accepting in someone they knew was at war with us.  Yet still we offered them peace.

We offered peace deal again a day later.  While we took damage from the guys your alliance accept in, clearly associate with, and blatantly lie for (cause at least one member of your gov cannot speak with a straight story about this), we still offered peace to you and to just suck up that your alliance has some clearly uncontrolled people engaging in hostile acts against us.

We have bent over backwards to avoid a war, offering a new solution daily.  Our offers have been met by grandstanding, lies, and being banned from your channels.  You want to play the martyr?  Play it to your own stupidity and pride.

You guys certainly know how to bs with the best of them. I was out of town. Stevie was in TPC for less than a day and when gov found out he left. Your supposed peace offer was to a person who should have never been in TPC and not to my gov. Then, after one of your guys nuked apparently, you escalated the war each day on TPC and not the alliance Stevie actually leads until we had to respond. Check the war screens. Anyone who knows me knows I shoot straight. I even reached out to stevie personally to get him to pull whatever plan he put in place. 

We're not going to agree on anything. We have two nukes and stevie sent one rogue. So if you're going to play the classic game of TPC is the big bad manipulators just stop. 

You know we didn't expect it by conversations in our gov-gov channel, and its pretty funny that you are putting on a show here while acting completely calm the last few days. 

I'm still calm. I've learned after years of this game that sometimes bombs do more talking than words. 

StevieG was hit and TPC members colluding with him were hit. Spin it however you like, it doesn't change that what we are seeing here is a desperate attempt to distract from the very way in which yall screwed this up.

and frankly, it's disappointing. TPC is capable of so much better than this.

To be fair, TPC has yet to act independent of StevieG.  

/Internal Investigations

Lol, statement of the round. 

By all means, please allow us to peace out and lie down while you pillage more of our nations each day. 

Stop blaming Stevie. He will get his one day. You went over the top. That's fine, you are free to do that, but don't go wringing your hands saying "we tried" when you certainly weren't in the mood to deal with me when I came back from my weekend away...or the next day.

You guys certainly know how to bs with the best of them. I was out of town. Stevie was in TPC for less than a day and when gov found out he left. Your supposed peace offer was to a person who should have never been in TPC and not to my gov. Then, after one of your guys nuked apparently, you escalated the war each day on TPC and not the alliance Stevie actually leads until we had to respond. Check the war screens. Anyone who knows me knows I shoot straight. I even reached out to stevie personally to get him to pull whatever plan he put in place. 

We're not going to agree on anything. We have two nukes and stevie sent one rogue. So if you're going to play the classic game of TPC is the big bad manipulators just stop. 

I'm still calm. I've learned after years of this game that sometimes bombs do more talking than words. 

Unfortunately, your member (and alliance owner) let Stevie G in while admitting to thinking Stevie G was currently at war in our public channel.  The peace deal did include StevieG, as it was negotiated by Stevie G before he left the alliance on his own to avoid TPC taking damage.  {Although later your gov that was surprised when he left by himself would contradict itslef and have suddenly kicked StevieG, cause maybe that plays better?}

Lol, statement of the round. 

By all means, please allow us to peace out and lie down while you pillage more of our nations each day. 

Stop blaming Stevie. He will get his one day. You went over the top. That's fine, you are free to do that, but don't go wringing your hands saying "we tried" when you certainly weren't in the mood to deal with me when I came back from my weekend away...or the next day.

This is blatantly untrue.  We agree to the same deal the next day.  You messaged Stevie G and his rogue.  We agreed to suck up an extra day of war while nukes flew from the ppl TPC associated with at us.  Come update, your message had made no difference.

Its a shame that your control over your members (and gov) is such that they bring this down on you, and cannot get you back out of it.  But don't say we weren't waiting for peace with you.  We were.

Happy Contempt Day TE! Huggies Inc. is offering some very special deals this year including but not limited too 50% off select Hug Box products! But wait there's more; Order now and we'll donate a free care package of Huggies Overnights to the nation of 'In Rage'. The citizens of In Rage are currently in a state of riot and anarchy and is in dire need of your gracious contributions. We thank you all. 

Edited by Gingervites