Mogar

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, and the rest of the people of Sulmona, personally hope your general rots in Hell along with the rest of all your pixels.

Fondly yours,

Ovid

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Sulmona. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 6 enemy miles of land. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

that's like, 2 whole dudes i just killed, dont get me started, these are trying times for the empire, sir admiral bob was a hero of the people, and you dare to sully his good name. how dare you man!

that's like, 2 whole dudes i just killed, dont get me started, these are trying times for the empire, sir admiral bob was a hero of the people, and you dare to sully his good name. how dare you man!

Admiral Robert? Robert IIyani? 

Ilyani WISHES he could even compare to sir admiral bob, Ilyani is a hack imposter compared to the greatness that is sir admiral bob.

I believe Robert IIyani would disparagingly note in retrospect: "You seem to be on a collision [path] to not getting any respect around here unless you change your style, Mogar!

Good luck with that.

Rey the Originator, actually. Don't talk !@#$ on my grandpa, guys, he was cool.

[O.O.C.] Joseph Smith died approximately 130 years ago in June by an assassin. If we assumed that your grandfather was Smith then you [would] be well over 60 years of age by following common marital practices of the time period in which he lived. You need to quit the game, Neo Uruk. [/O.O.C.]

Edited by Malkavian

Joseph Smith died approximately 130 years ago in June by an assassin. If we assumed that your grandfather was Smith then you [would] be well over 60 years of age by following common marital practices of the time period in which he lived. You need to quit the game, Neo Uruk.

I don't know what in fuck's name you're talking about. That's not my grandfather's name, as I've already stated.

What a coincidence, didn't you just lose two dudes? Two wrongs do not a right make.

We will remember these terrorist acts of yours. You lost two human beings on account of a war feud. However unfair, such is the price of your Empire. But my innocent civilians were caught between a leader's remarks and an infantile tantrum.

I will not threaten you with war. I know such methods will not drive home the flagrancy of your villainy. Instead, I will do the only thing that can hurt someone of your demeanor...

I don't know what in $%&@'s name you're talking about. That's not my grandfather's name, as I've already stated.

I thought the name you mentioned was an alias of some kind. I have certainly never heard of someone alive today who uses cognomens for the duration of their lifespan. 

I don't know what in $%&@'s name you're talking about. That's not my grandfather's name, as I've already stated.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but for posterity's sake:

This is with whom Malk is referencing, and the founder of the LDS sect of Christianity. They are a religious community that finds polygamy acceptable

Edited by Ovidsidios

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but for posterity's sake:

This is with whom Malk is referencing, and the founder of the LDS sect of Christianity. They are a religious community that finds polygamy acceptable

Malk? Everyone is getting real chummy. Mormons aren't all bad, but they definitely are a weird bunch. The garden of Eden is in Missouri according to those Christians, and the ancient Native Americans were in fact baptized by Jesus Christ himself.  :mellow:

Malk? Everyone is getting real chummy. Mormons aren't all bad, but they definitely are a weird bunch. The garden of Eden is in Missouri according to those Christians, and the ancient Native Americans were in fact baptized by Jesus Christ himself.  :mellow:

Don't take it personally. I wasn't going to spell out your whole name. Couldn't be bothered, to be frank

What a coincidence, didn't you just lose two dudes? Two wrongs do not a right make.

We will remember these terrorist acts of yours. You lost two human beings on account of a war feud. However unfair, such is the price of your Empire. But my innocent civilians were caught between a leader's remarks and an infantile tantrum.

I will not threaten you with war. I know such methods will not drive home the flagrancy of your villainy. Instead, I will do the only thing that can hurt someone of your demeanor...

10,000 of your citizens could not equal the worth of sir admiral bob!

10,000 of your citizens could not equal the worth of sir admiral bob!

Nor can the entire life and accomplishment of one Sir Admiral Bob ever recoup the losses Sulmona suffered today.

You were my friend and champion, and in your blazing fury have decimated this friendship.

But I see I have not made my intentions clear.

From this moment, Sulmona recognizes a "cessation of relationships" with the Emperor and the people's of RAGE. We wash our hands of you and all your dilemmas both of this world and in your dreams. My loss is immeasurable; this wound pierces too deep.

You should definitely type my entire username, Ovidsidios.  I don't go by nicknames unless spoken by comrades.

You shouldn't feel obliged to do so, Malk, we're all "friends" here. Besides, I'm not garnering for your attention, sir/madam. Our words flow like fire to the sky [our comments towards the subject respectively]. If sparks land near the other, don't think much about it. Just doing what fire does.

Edited by Ovidsidios