• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='30 January 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1264842608' post='2144355']
question: Is this alliance awesome, or is it super-duper?
[/quote]

How about C.) All of the above.

;)

OH HAII. We now come with 100% more controversy than before!

Join so we can add to this. It's necessary to over-come the evil over-lords at.. er.. Gre. Yeah. Let's just blame Gre. Everyone else is.

Oh, and TSO. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

We have initiated some great programs for new players and have the help you need if your a new nation or an old vet. Come by and check us out. [url="http://www.mcxa-cross.com/"]MCXA[/url]

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game Dookie on Drums. :D

If you even needed them, here are a few more reasons to join the MCXA:

The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance is a large alliance which respects democracy and the rule of law, and unlike most others, we won't discriminate against you based on your team color. Here's only a couple of reasons why you should join us:

- We offer *strong* protection for our members from rogues and raiders.

- You can make up to $12.5mil every 20 days from tech selling- we keep our tech sales in tight check. We always have reliable buyers.

- We have a New Member Aid Programme worth $9million. Plus if you make it through the Academy, I myself will send you $3mil.

- With our fantastic new SpyAid Programme, we'll make sure you get to maximum Spy Levels.

- We are a fully democratic alliance that will actually listen to your concerns. We hold regular elections for every important position in the alliance- all 3 of our Co-Chancellors are elected, as are the entire High Council.

If you're interested, or want more information, please feel free to contact me or find out more information on our forums.
If you wish to join, please register on our forums and submit an application.

www.mcxa-cross.com

Hope to see you there!

Zzniperr
MCXA MoI Staff

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1303431381' post='2696000']
Yeah everything ZZ said above too. :P
[/quote]
Haha, I totally love the fact that your (count-'em!) two posts on the OWF are in this thread :P I think it definitely counts against us that none of us use the CN Forums...!

In addition to government funded programs we have two $100 million giveaways from two of our nations! That's a lot of aid people! Toss in numerous other aid packages given from our generous veteran nations. We have an active forum for you to join with every topic option you can think to discuss. Mentors to help you build your nation the right way? Got them too! So basically there is no reason not to join us. We are an equal opportunity alliance. Open elections and a very open government. :) Come on by for a visit!

[size="4"][center][url="http://www.mcxa-cross.com/"]MCXA[/url][/center][/size]

The MCXA has taken huge strides in making positive change to our interior. With these changes we have generator some great new member programs, aid programs and in general great development program. If you want a voice in the dealings of an alliance and help to build your nation the right way then check us out. Sign up and visit [url="http://www.mcxa-cross.com/"]MCXA[/url]. It does not matter if you are new to the game or just looking for a change MCXA has it all. Any questions please feel free to message me personally.

Dookie on Drums