Declaration of PANIC

War_Doves_250.gif

So I don't forget - War Doves are currently still at war with Warriors, along with Demons of Death and Skaro since they are apparently both attacking us now. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

:ehm: Best. Round. Ever.  :ehm: 

Unfortunately, all of our offensive war slots appear to be preoccupied at the moment, so you'll all have to wait your turn. :(

Edited by Kurdanak

War_Doves_250.gif

So I don't forget - War Doves are currently still at war with Warriors, along with Demons of Death and Skaro since they are apparently both attacking us now. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

:ehm: Best. Round. Ever.  :ehm: 

Unfortunately, all of our offensive war slots appear to be preoccupied at the moment, so you'll all have to wait your turn. :(

B-)

WHAT...? You don't like US any more,Kurd...?   I  already said to  Samwise SKARO is NOT AT WAR with WD...  ?!?!?! :o

Just with SOME of his "FRIENDS"....

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

WHAT...? You don't like US any more,Kurd...?   I  already said to  Samwise SKARO is NOT AT WAR with WD...  ?!?!?! :o

Just with SOME of his "FRIENDS"....

That's 4 rogue attacks this round from Skaro. 2 of which come on a night you post a formal DoW without posting who you're declaring war on. Just to put that into perspective, you also had 2 DoWs on OP, and 2 on TPC at that time. So I'm not supposed to think that we're a part of that DoW? Let's stop pretending that this wasn't coming and enjoy ourselves. You've got 11 days worth of cheapshots on my alliance, and I intend to make the best of it.

I don't know why they don't downdeclare me. I'm starting to think they've figured out that the worst punishment you can give me is ignoring me. :(

They're truly monsters. :(

Obviously, the solution is to sit around with no GCs, no soldiers, and DEFCON 5. This will lure them into DOWing you, but because they're terrible, they won't get the anarchy. You can then turn around and DOW three more people, thereby filling all your slots.

It is an injustice to the people of Green Dragon that Kurdanak's slots were filled before mine, and that he ate a nuke today and I did not. We miss the radiation. ;_;

You better start doing some advertising or I might hit ZI before you. :ehm: