Dynamic Sig Stats

Samus

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey samus, davian came through. here's the tweaked sengoku background.

SengokuInfoSig_zps447463ae.png

All goodd

254470-sengoku.png

any good?

lsf_ta10.jpg

254470-lsf.png

ACTUALLY GUYS

Tell Davian he's using the wrong stock please, he needs to use the one we last updated and delete this crappy one

Edited by Samus

thanks samus

You're welcome :)

Pretty dope man. Saw this on another post and had to track it down. Great work Samus!

This is cool.  I just used R&R as it was the first one on the drop down.

Props.

170471-rnr.png

How far does it track back?  Just through EQ?  I used to sell tech like a madman years ago.

Much further than EQ, if i'm correct, goes back as far as like May 2011 or so

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=254470&per_page=540

Little update, i'm having server upkeep issues so i've temporarily moved some of the data around this has basically caused all stats apart from your ruler name, current tech, current infra & current NS to be at a standstill.

Hopefully once I get some more funds, i'll be able to move over to a more dedicated server with more data.

Edited by Samus

Little update, i'm having server upkeep issues so i've temporarily moved some of the data around this has basically caused all stats apart from your ruler name, current tech, current infra & current NS to be at a standstill.

Hopefully once I get some more funds, i'll be able to move over to a more dedicated server with more data.

This man deserves a fund raiser.  Great site.

Samus, I thought you were moving everything onto the IRON servers. Aren't you still doing that?

Samus, I thought you were moving everything onto the IRON servers. Aren't you still doing that?

I moved the data, not the code also I want to keep it separate in the situation I ever leave IRON.

And it's a bit of a struggle sending the data from the IRON server to my own, it requires more coding time I currently do not have time for

I moved the data, not the code also I want to keep it separate in the situation I ever leave IRON.

And it's a bit of a struggle sending the data from the IRON server to my own, it requires more coding time I currently do not have time for

I could provide some of my webspace, if it would be of any assistance. It all really depends on how intensive the data currently is.

I could provide some of my webspace, if it would be of any assistance. It all really depends on how intensive the data currently is.

I have space on the IRON server, but as said i'd prefer to keep all the data and code on one server

Found time so I fixed all the sigs now, your data should show some significant changes. Also validated them so requests that were not accepted are no longer included.

Also going to start caching them, should bring about faster loading times for those that care about that sort of stuff

Edited by Samus

• 1 month later...