Dinner is Served

Good evening and welcome to [s]hell[/s] Le lieu de restauration.

Tonight, we shall be serving our finest wines as well as the chefs signature dish. 

Please, have a look at tonights menu.

Main course:

SUN - $29.99

Dessert:

WAPA - $10.99

Bon Appetit.

NAO and Cult of Skaro declare war on SUN and WAPA.

(Because we clearly have the advantage, we will agree to using 1 nuke per war declared. Unless of course our food decides to exceed this healthy limit. We also agree to a 5 day war limit. Unless we get food poisoning.)

Also, Kudos to Sith. o/ 

Have fun guys. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SUN just get out of war like a week and a half ago?

B-)

Greetings Sam! (Man what happened to my War Doves?)

You are not wrong,Sam.  The great AA of SUN(which has been a notable harbor-er of Tech Raid-ers against Skaro, among others, since its inception)  is about that : 10days or more from its Hellas  vs SUN  Fire"baptism"...  A time slot most of the AA at TE has embraced as long enough for recoup...  We were thinking  about all of this, even choosing a real Big an Powerful AA for our first war!  But the idea wasn't to cripple or been crippled on our starting bellicose{belligerent} action, just a good one... And sorting thru friends and not too friendlies, WAPA and SUN were the best star for these plans of War...  We didn't want to get a rolled up number of small and tiny AAs down the AAs list... for this plans!  Even Catharsis 'n Basterds were just Out of their mutual Slap fest...!    And given the not too huge amount of Nations here... Man, this came up like the best choice for all of us...! 

And not an Easy One...believe me...SUN is an experienced AA on big Wars and battles(remember when they used to hit Stelios ROME?   And Wapa has a extensive reputation here at TE...!   :rolleyes:

So you picked us in part because SUN and WAPA are not on the best terms? That is what I am getting from that part of your post...

B-)

:gag:  - WachooSayinnn' willis' ..... Lol!  

Nah,man!  We didn't even thought about  that,man...!  (Honestly it didn't pass thru my mind!) :facepalm:

Even when that seems lik'a plausible reason... no, it wasn't!   We choose you and Wapa 'cause were the BEST choice...! :gun: :war: :popcorn: :excl:

'Andy Capp WILL NOT comply with the one nuke per war rule suggested by Fox Fire here http://tinyurl.com/NAO-COS-DoW'

I<3TheShip

fear not Sunnies.... you have thee best war machine on TE ;)

Edited by EddyH

'Andy Capp WILL NOT comply with the one nuke per war rule suggested by Fox Fire here http://tinyurl.com/NAO-COS-DoW'

I<3TheShip

fear not Sunnies.... you have thee best war machine on TE ;)

I assume you are saying this because he will not going forward, and not because he nuked 4 people so far?  A one nuke per nation is typically defined by the receiver not the sender.

Thanks for clarifying either way, just got curious here. 

I assume you are saying this because he will not going forward, and not because he nuked 4 people so far?  A one nuke per nation is typically defined by the receiver not the sender.

B-)

I have the impression Bad Andy WILL comply with this war Rule... So he is "the best war machine" on TE...? WAIT!,what  da'fuss ... he is not a DALEK...!  Evidently he is on the Wrong AA... <<ANDY... C'mon man, your HOME at Planet SKARO is waiting for YOU...!>>

And, i am honored to announce to all friends here that ... My Nation was the First One to be Showered on Radioactive wavesand particles from the first Nuke sent in the War... and that came from...yes, no other than Bad Andy...!   I just can read without  any light bulb now... Lol!! :P :lol1: :nuke: :popcorn: :smug:

you jelly bro? :P

B-)

I have the impression Bad Andy WILL comply with this war Rule... So he is "the best war machine" on TE...? WAIT!,what  da'fuss ... he is not a DALEK...!  Evidently he is on the Wrong AA... <<ANDY... C'mon man, your HOME at Planet SKARO is waiting for YOU...!>>

And, i am honored to announce to all friends here that ... My Nation was the First One to be Showered on Radioactive wavesand particles from the first Nuke sent in the War... and that came from...yes, no other than Bad Andy...!   I just can read without  any light bulb now... Lol!! :P :lol1: :nuke: :popcorn: :smug:

He must be converted brother ;)

you must be about 10 steps ahead of me..... i have no idea what you want clarified

Sorry.

I was asking of the comments about the comment saying Ship was not/would not adhere to 1 nuke, and was asking if you were saying:

1) He sent 4 nukes (although to different targets) so the 1 nuke is off

or

2) He communicated that he would be sending multiple nukes to the same nation.

Alternatively, and maybe more directly to my curiosity:

1') The 1 nuke per nation applies to outgoing nukes

or

2') The 1 nuke per nation applies to incoming nukes.

Again, just curious and wondering. Thanks! 

Sorry.

I was asking of the comments about the comment saying Ship was not/would not adhere to 1 nuke, and was asking if you were saying:

or

or

It's from his nations about section :P i just quoted it and the part about him being the best was not attached to the same subject.

Sorry.

or

or

B-)

hrtfw... here HDS... Man, the rule of one Nuke is for SUCCESSFUL nuke  per nation/war... for ex. Andy Capp had  its one successful nuke attack on my nation... Then THAT nuke is all he would send against my nation on THIS War...  The same apply to Our Team ... No one is suppose to  nuke successfully its "Foe" more than ONCE...!   This was thought to avoid an Overwhelming, and then crippling of the faced nation, and WE getting to be shouted at as "abusive",etc...!    There's no hating  at all on this  War action...!     -_-

PD.  We are extraordinary Dalek War Machines...  no baby eaters...!(not yet lol!) :awesome:

Edited by HDSupreme

I like a wee war :)  :smug: 

B-)

Me too... but this one has come to be a little more than a 'wee' war...  67 total Nations involved (53 active)... and 353,000NS  Battling it Out... for 5 days... I wouldn't call it,'wee', bunnet... shorter than usual...surely. But not "wee" ^_^

BTW, this is the first time in ages i can read anything from you here....! :o 

Whoa! Slow down!!

OK. NAO/CoS had 3 choices for war.

1. Hit Warriors and get nuked into oblivion.

2. Make a down declare on WAPA and every AA under them.

3. Hit SUN and WAPA. 

We chose the latter because it was the best, and most equal option.

BTW, still would like to see SUN on IRC sometime. 

You may all go back to your wars now. o/

B-)

Me too... but this one has come to be a little more than a 'wee' war...  67 total Nations involved (53 active)... and 353,000NS  Battling it Out... for 5 days... I wouldn't call it,'wee', bunnet... shorter than usual...surely. But not "wee" ^_^

BTW, this is the first time in ages i can read anything from you here....! :o

Since we are allies, I will translate what bunnet says.... just for you :P