Declaration of War

We were pondering if to attack OP or TPC plus someone else. After assesing several scenarios, we asked ourselves:

3vkqeb.jpg

Hereby, Citadel declares war on Ordo Paradoxia and The Phoenix Cobras.

We also acknowledge state of war with NAO, whose nations decided to jump on
some of our members apparently out of the blue. However, the more the merrier,
and we welcome them to this nuke fest.

Good luck to everyone, enjoy the casualties

Nations     -   total strength    -    ANS    -     Infra     -    Nukes  
Citadel             43                  773606             17991        121135         447

TPC                 31                  589180            19006           95938         187
OP                   23                  391151            17007           69126         186
Tot                   54                  980331            18154.27    165064         373

NAO                  8                      16648              2081         3066             0

Edit* Formatting and adding the image, duh.
Also, fixed stupid error with ANS, double duh.

Note: I took the stats at 22:40 server time, before the blitz.
Edited by Eltransitorio

By tier, collected at 11:40 so may be a little skewed because of pre-blitz build up.

30+

Citadel: 5

OP: 0

TPC: 1

TPC+OP: 1

25-30

Citadel: 10

OP: 2

TPC 12:

TPC+OP: 14

20-25

Citadel: 4

OP: 3

TPC: 4

TPC+OP: 7

15-20

Citadel: 5

OP: 10

TPC: 4

TPC+OP: 14

Edited by Azaghul

B-)

Man,O man...!   See what my friends at NAO have just Started up...  THE LAST WEEK MONTH SLAPPING-NUKING FEST...!!!! :lol1:  :frantic:  :P  :gun:  :war:  :nuke:

Let's, at last !, get a piece of the FEST.....!!!!! :excl:  :smug:  :ehm:  

Edited by HDSupreme

Peace has been agreed between TPC, OP and Citadel. Peace is effective right after tonight's update, when our original wars end.

This war has been the most fun war I've had this round. I want to thank my opponents and my team partners.

Happy rebuilding to everyone.

Edited by Eltransitorio

Total Soldier Casualties

1. 1,067,084
    Total Soldiers Lost - Unreliable Narrator of Dissociative State
    - Black Team

Looking like this is my total for the war. Props to Black Rose and TBRaiders for a fun and well-fought war. Especially TBRaiders - he exploited my postwar collection to get an anarchy before I could counter. Cost me 10M and probably cost him a fair amount more damage, but also saved three of his colleagues from counterattacks at a pretty significant infra disparity.

Always a pleasure fighting two of the more active and skilled alliances in the game.  Einer, you are a top-notch opponent,  I want to say best of luck the rest of the round but you don't need any luck.  Congrats on the casualty trophy.  It is yours to win.

Was a very fun war and I'd like to thank TBRaiders and Black Rose for being top notch opponents ( I can't believe I pulled a noob move and self anarchied   /facepalms). I would also like to give a huge shoutout to E and Chesstyrant in particular but to all of TPC as well. The level of coordination and communication for this war between OP and TPC was second to none, you have earned our respect    /salute. To Citadel hands down the ballsyest DOW in a long time  /salute. 

Best of luck to all on the rebuild.

Peace has been agreed between TPC, OP and Citadel. Peace is effective right after tonight's update, when our original wars end.

This war has been the most fun war I've had this round. I want to thank my opponents and my team partners.

Happy rebuilding to everyone.

B-)

SO, NAO will continue "Killing your dudes" since it wasn't included in the Peace accord...?!?! :o :laugh: