Looking For Alliance

Liberace

Hello!

I am in current need of an alliance, and would like to see what all is out there in terms thereof.

I have a fair amount of experience in CN, and (mostly) know my way around the block, so to speak.

I am looking for a smaller alliance, which I can really get involved in and help build.

I do, however, have a few requirements:

1 - I would like to be put into a Trade Circle as soon as possible :)

2 -  I want to get involved, as I said.

That's about it ;)

If your alliance would want me, please give me a forum link.

If your alliance doesn't, but you know an alliance which would, give me THAT forum link.

If you are CREATING an alliance, I would be interested in helping :)

http://www.ski-lodge.net/index.php

We're pretty small.  We are also a bit old, but we're making a lot of changes and are looking at growing.  There's also a lot of job openings, so if you join us you will definitely make a difference. 

hey Liberace, I'm from the North Star Federation, we're a small 29 man alliance on the brown sphere. We have many interior positions open that might interest you and is a great way to get involved in the real growth and development of this alliance.

We'll get you into a trade circle on brown as soon as possible, if you are able to switch resources that will make it so much easier. Oh and we can help you with that raider problem you have and ensure it doesn't happen again.

If your interested feel free to stop by our forum whenever at www.ns-federation.net

hope to see you there!

I will say he does seem like a good guy... not sure what he's looking for, or why he doesn't stay anywhere long enough to know if he's found it yet... but I do hope he finds what he's looking for.