PEACE PROCLAMATION...FROM THE Mid-Range Greats !!!

IT HAS BEEN GREAT...IT HAS BEEN A Time of Teaching and Learning... Goals achived and Goals yet

ahead to be reached... And NOW the Time to Give Peace a Chance is ON.

The AA's of SNAFU, WAR DOVES, WAPA and SKARO Together Proclaim this Golden Time of Peace to

all Their Recent War Targets...! We Hope All the Parties Will Enjoy it After This Interesting Combat

Action...!!!

:popcorn::smug:B-)

When you are on the the losing side. You may ask for peace but not proclaim

Edit

My issue with this is. You declared took it back. Hunter Killer said bs and raided Skaro without the backing of Catharsis. Skaro retaliated against non combatants. We returned the favor. Wapa hits Hunter Killer we hit Wapa. While all this takes place not one Skaro or Wapa nation contacted us about peace. Then you proclaim it. The only reason I am not still hitting Skaro is that nobody is in range.

Edited by Vukland

Well, guys,since we started the Combat Action, And NOT all the members here are in the loosing

side, This kind of Peace Proclamation seemed the most balanced and inclusive...! In the loosing side

are the Cult of SKARO, and possibly, ,WAPA,who is bravely confronting a real

slaughter...!

Peace is good for wapa, enjoyed the wee war lol I'll start rebuilding and get raided again. I'm enjoying this round as I normally have a decent nation but raiders beware my wee nation will bite your bum :)

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1358020690' post='3075568']
When you are on the the losing side. You may ask for peace but not proclaim

Edit

My issue with this is. You declared took it back. Hunter Killer said bs and raided Skaro without the backing of Catharsis. Skaro retaliated against non combatants. We returned the favor. Wapa hits Hunter Killer we hit Wapa. While all this takes place not one Skaro or Wapa nation contacted us about peace. Then you proclaim it. The only reason I am not still hitting Skaro is that nobody is in range.
[/quote]

B-)

Understood,Vukland. We started it, but now you finish it... You have the upper hand. Wapa and SKARO are in a feeble

state. Well, then here and now, I, HDSupreme from the AA of the Cult of SKARO, ask you Vukland from the AA of Catharsis, to

start a period of Peace between our alliances...!!! And ask you to wait for WAPA's petition,as well...! B-)

HDSupreme,SUPREME DALEK of the Cult of SKARO.

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1358021714' post='3075572']
Well, guys,since we started the Combat Action, And NOT all the members here are in the loosing

side, This kind of Peace Proclamation seemed the most balanced and inclusive...! In the loosing side

are the Cult of SKARO, and possibly, ,WAPA,who is bravely confronting a real

slaughter...![/quote]
Well, it seems like by your OP that your were grouping War Doves, SNAFU, Cult of Skaro, and WAPA together. That means they would form one side. You cannot separate a side after grouping them together.

Now, War Doves and us have already peaced out. No real point in including them in any type of announcement. Cult of Skaro and WAPA have clearly been beat down. SNAFU seemed to have done fine/win against RD, but they haven't offered you any help on the AA's you were facing. Better for them to just do an individual announcement if you want to consider them winning their war instead of grouping them with you.

That leaves WAPA and yourself. As Catharsis pointed out, the loosing side does not get to declare peace before working it out with the other side. You should have made sure we're actually looking for peace before coming on here spouting about it.

With that said, MH is fine with peace with Cult of Skaro (and as already posted, with War Doves). I think you/your side could have played this a lot better, but good luck the rest of the round. I don't speak for Catharsis, obviously, so you'll still have to work out peace with them.

B-)

Well, thanks for your words, bcortell, and the Peace. Of course we could have played this war action better, in fact, A LOT

BETTER, indeed. But as you already know, some separated things didn't run as expected for our side... but that's water under the

Bridge now, and will serve us as good experience to relate to in the future(soon). Now just Vukland agreement is what i'd like to

see here...! Rodentia Dominatus can be calm and starting to re-coup without complains or fears...!

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1358031264' post='3075634']
SNAFU seemed to have done fine/win against RD, but they haven't offered you any help on the AA's you were facing. Better for them to just do an individual announcement if you want to consider them winning their war instead of grouping them with you.
[/quote]

Good analysis from a Hampster.

sup S O!

Edit: SNAFU was assigned RD as our target, and we took care of business. The other AA's of this coalition had their own assignments, but we are part of the coalition so it is absolutly appropriate for HDSupreme to group us in with the proclamation.

Edited by lord6dread

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1358119158' post='3075935']
they can keep me bill locked untill 25 days then I'll be deleted. Doesn't really matter to me oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vienna :)
[/quote]

Yeah lol! Ultravox...dats old school!

Edited by lord6dread

[quote name='lord6dread' timestamp='1358044456' post='3075722']
Good analysis from a Hampster.

sup S O!

Edit: SNAFU was assigned RD as our target, and we took care of business. The other AA's of this coalition had their own assignments, but we are part of the coalition so it is absolutly appropriate for HDSupreme to group us in with the proclamation.
[/quote]

:ehm: heya L6D