The DoW of the Mid-Range Greats...!!!

THIS MESSAGE HAVE BEEN CANCELLED FOR unexpected Maintenance from Skaro Alliance... Will be up with the correspondent information tomorrow, as fast as possible by ME...! Thanks, and sorry for any problems surging from this Maintenance... :facepalm:

-------------------------------------------------

Now, Where Were We...? :psyduck:

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3071556"][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_images/master/snapback.png[/img][/url]bcortell, on 05 January 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

Cult of Skaro, WAPA, SNAFU, and War Doves DoW'ed Catharsis, Muscle Hamsters, and RD. Even though the OP is Cult of Skaro, it appears only SNAFU got the message by the declaration screens.

OP either thought no one saw it or didn't care, and edited it as to cancel the war. Going off of the OP, it appears they may try to DoW again tomorrow night- "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will be up with the correspondent information tomorrow."[/font][/color]

Yeah... Exactly That...Exactly Now... Exactly You, Catharsis, and US...!

So,let's have some Fun,People...!!! :lol1:
[b]Edited [/b]

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357367306' post='3071547']
He did.
[/quote]
Actually, he just cancelled the war. (OP has been edited.) Oh this is hilarious.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1357367432' post='3071550']
Catharsis war screen says different.
[/quote]
Ours isn't much different. We've been at war with War Doves for a week.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1357367696' post='3071553']
Still confused so is the OP.
[/quote]
Cult of Skaro, WAPA, SNAFU, and War Doves DoW'ed Catharsis, Muscle Hamsters, and RD. Even though the OP is Cult of Skaro, it appears only SNAFU got the message by the declaration screens.

OP either thought no one saw it or didn't care, and edited it as to cancel the war. Going off of the OP, it appears they may try to DoW again tomorrow night- "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will be up with the correspondent information tomorrow."[/font][/color]

War was declared then taken backsies. Until tomorrow.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Advml2hMQPw/T4AmCEDweBI/AAAAAAAASrE/YzK7P-sBGxI/s640/Hamster+funny+26.jpg[/img]

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357368061' post='3071556']

[/quote]

I was talking to one of my members who was tech raiding, found out he ended up tech raiding HDSupreme and put him into anarchy and they canceled the war because of that.

"King George,you just interrupted A war to be Held right now...!!! Man!!!???"
"It was a bad planning !! Its OK!"

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357368690' post='3071563']
I was talking to one of my members who was tech raiding, found out he ended up tech raiding HDSupreme and put him into anarchy and they canceled the war because of that.

"King George,you just interrupted A war to be Held right now...!!! Man!!!???"
"It was a bad planning !! Its OK!"
[/quote]
So you're saying this war was cancelled (for now) because the OP got raided? This gets more and more entertaining.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357368805' post='3071564']
So you're saying this war was cancelled (for now) because the OP got raided? This gets more and more entertaining.
[/quote]

whats even funnier this is his first time tech raiding in TE and he ended up postponing a war.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357369378' post='3071566']
whats even funnier this is his first time tech raiding in TE and he ended up postponing a war.
[/quote]
Oh i wasn't laughing at your guy tech raiding. I was laughing at the fact that one troop dump ended up postponing a seven AA war.

OP, you sure you want to do this?

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357369378' post='3071566']
[/quote]Hahaha this is excellent

I have Tech Raided on SKARO alliance as one janitor(custodial engineer) with no backing from my alliance or approval. I'm a custodial engineer and i can not stand by well maintence jobs are left unfinished. I will get no support from my alliance or expect any so counter attack away , but i will continue my maintence duties until Cult of SKARO is clean and safe work environment. I'd like to apologizes to TE players that disagree with these actions but it irks me to see such a messy house.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357368061' post='3071556']

[/quote]

41 to 28? thats not very nice. Especially when one raider spoiled the whole thing. :facepalm:

Edited by Asa Phillips

B-)

And you had to decide to raid SKARO too, in orderto be sure it didn't work well for the CULT... i told you to take a

ticket, seat and wait quietly for your turn... -b- ...!

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1357504949' post='3072121']
B-)

And you had to decide to raid SKARO too, in orderto be sure it didn't work well for the CULT... i told you to take a

ticket, seat and wait quietly for your turn... -b- ...!
[/quote]
Seems as though we decided when our turn was. But come on, you really think people were just going to sit around waiting for you. Or, maybe you just don't know us very well. Anyways, we don't take veiled threats like this very well:
[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And it has been noticed, Samwise...! They know what they did and what it will mean for them... aside from an "easy" victory... [/font][/color][/quote]

Or just straight DoW's that included us that you tried to take back for the time being. It didn't matter if your AA was going to target us or not, we weren't just going to sit around taking that chance.

Did you think that stuff would go unnoticed or not have anything done in retaliation to it?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357510140' post='3072147']
Seems as though we decided when our turn was. But come on, you really think people were just going to sit around waiting for you. Or, maybe you just don't know us very well. Anyways, we don't take veiled threats like this very well:

Or just straight DoW's that included us that you tried to take back for the time being. It didn't matter if your AA was going to target us or not, we weren't just going to sit around taking

Did you think that stuff would go unnoticed or not have anything done in retaliation to it?
[/quote]

B-)

Ok, You tried to be a nice Raider following in the steps of the lucky SUN's raider, brought your boss along, Raided my already Anarchied Nation,both of you, kept pestering other Rulers from SKARO, offered me Peace, took it off... I sent you to be quiet and seat,didn't like it, and then nuked me...! Well, apparently, your ticket # is up now...! Enjoy raiding them... if you can...! :excl::popcorn:

Asa Phillips said:

"41 to 28? thats not very nice. Especially when one raider spoiled the whole thing. :facepalm:"

Don't get fooled by the Nations #...! It IS a clear Up declare against those guys... some even had

Nukes and all the intentions to use them all up, Asa... As a fact, M.Hams. Blitzed War Doves days before any DoW from us... And, nuke them... The raider probably is printing out all the info, and putting it under his Pillow at home...! Lol! :P;)