A Three-part Annoucement of Excitement from the War Doves

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Q9L7W.gif[/img]

[size=4]Hello good people of Tournament Edition! War Doves is here again with a few exciting announcements!

First, we have a new government member to announce, as well as three War Handlers!
Please welcome Dragonshy, our new Minister of Internal Affairs!
The three War Handlers include Fodell, Kurdanak, and Dragonshy.

To start off strong in his new position, Dragonshy has prepared our second announcement; a new and shiny Charter![/size][/center]
[quote]Preamble: From the Mother Dove's nest we fly, united in war and in peace. The following charter contains the rules and guidelines we live by.

Article 1: Government

1. General
i. Leader of War Doves
ii. In peace-time: guides the general policy for War Doves, but can only implement decisions with a 2/3 majority vote from members
iii. In war-time: has final say in all decisions, but must involve members in all alliance decision-making if possible

2. Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
i. Represents the alliance to the outside world
ii. Makes official War Doves posts on CyberNations forums
iii. Second-in-command - can make decisions on behalf of General in an emergency, or if General is away for 2 days or more

3. Minister of Internal Affairs (MoIA)
i. Manages updates to the charter and guides
ii. Third-in-command - can make decisions on behalf of General/MoFA in an emergency, or if General and MoFA are away for 2 days or more

4. War Handlers
i. Coordinates war efforts between members
ii. Number of war handlers must not exceed a third of the members
iii. General is a war handler. Ministers and general members can also be war handlers.

5. Veto - any decision made by the acting General can be vetoed by a 2/3 majority vote

Article 2: Laws
1. Laws (Article 2) must be followed by members, Guidelines (Article 3) are just guidelines and not rules that we live by

2. The charter is subject to change by a 2/3 majority vote from the members

3. War Handlers are appointed by the General or Ministers

4. All members must follow orders from acting General and War Handlers in war-time

Article 3: Guidelines
1. Raiding - Raiding is restricted to unaligned nations or alliances of 3 or less members, with the exception of alliance raids approved by the General or Ministers.
2. Trades - MoFA is trade manager for all inter-alliance trade circles, MoIA is trade manager for all War Doves exclusive trade circles.
3. Peacetime build-up - Rough guidelines for NS range buildup during peacetime will be set by acting General
4. IRC - General/Ministers has Founder/Admin status on #War-Doves, all other members have AOP, allies have HOP.
5. Recruitment - MoIA is responsible for the recruitment of new members, and in-game membership approvals.
6. War/peace - A decision for War Doves to enter into war or peace must be approved by a 2/3 majority vote.[/quote]

[center][size=4]And for our third announcement; War Doves is declaring a state of neutrality in all Political Affairs, in order to ensure- wait, wrong Edition... :awesome:
War Doves is officially declaring war on New League of Nations. Good luck to both sides, and I look forward to the casualty spike!

Stats from five minutes before posting of announcement:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JDwpj.png[/img]

I encourage all to come join us in our public IRC channel #War-Doves for all sorts of TE shenanigans. :)[/size][/center]

• 3 weeks later...