Criminal Underworld shens

Subtleknifewielder

You know, I liked this idea the first time it came around, but it, as most things are wont to do around her, quickly got out of hand.

Therefore, I'm not here to revive it as it was, I've simply realized I got a major character that is such an underworld figure. Artemis...some of you may remember him, most of you probably don't, but I always RP'd him as an international criminal, though I never really got to show it off. I'm posting this thread to see who is interested in potentially having branches of his organization in their nations, kind of as a neutral antagonist, but more as a way to show off the criminal elements in your own realm.

Also if you have suggestions for the name of his organization, I am open to them, preferably with at least a sentence of explanation as to why you think it might be a good name for it. :)

Aw Newfoundland. A nice tourist detestation, with its scenic lands, and structures. And a smaller population per square mile. He could easily do what he wants to, and simply vanish into thin air. Such a branch of a criminal ordination could be interesting to play around with here.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1348653442' post='3034280']
I'd say the CF would be a perfect fit for him.
[/quote]Hmm...CF...the French region?

[quote name='Gloval' timestamp='1348655455' post='3034283']
I'm sure he could find a place in Terre Regius, given that I'm in the early stages of nationhood. Though he'll have to contend with both my army and tribal leaders. :P
[/quote]Noted, thanks. :D

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1348665825' post='3034310']
The Georgian Army can always use more things to shoot at.
[/quote]Hahah, noted.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1348671153' post='3034329']
Subtle get to Bhutan and get in touch with Vulture's boys and we can arrange something.
[/quote]Oooh, a possible criminal alliance. I like.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1348683579' post='3034366']
If they try to move into Marscurian Siberia, they'll have a hard street war with the Vauleyo-Buryatian Mafia who, unlike the police commissioned to stop them, are very competent at what they do.
[/quote]Nothing better than a gang war to show their stuff. :awesome:

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1348688999' post='3034393']
The streets of Cuba are to quiet and those dark alleys need someone to fill them as I'm to lazy to rp my own criminal organization :D
[/quote]Hahah, then I shall happily fill the void.

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1348693293' post='3034411']
Artemis is a female name. Snicker snicker.

But yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of opportunity in Arctica. You're welcome to wander by anytime you like.
[/quote]Yeah, I know. Tell that to the guy who wrote the Artemis Fowl books though. :v:

Anyway, thanks.

[quote name='Shadow hawk' timestamp='1348693399' post='3034412']
Aw Newfoundland. A nice tourist detestation, with its scenic lands, and structures. And a smaller population per square mile. He could easily do what he wants to, and simply vanish into thin air. Such a branch of a criminal ordination could be interesting to play around with here.
[/quote]Oooh, that would be lovely.