The common law practice of zeals

Drai

I read the page the link was to and wanted to ask to be clear would the final punishment for those in your most serious court be banishment?

Also wanted to say that when it comes to CSN's decision I can't honestly say what would have happened if it was up to me but I feel that each alliance does things a different way since we have completely defensive alliances, we have monarchys, we have triumverates, we even have a purely democratic one who had what I see as one of the most amusing wars in the history of the game over how seriously to take a word in their name. What I am getting at is that each alliance has their own ways of doing things and when it comes to zeals even if it involves two alliances then it all comes down to how those alliances handle things and not how another alliance outside of the matter views the punishment handed down.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339834516' post='2985714']
Jesus christ. Stop calling it zeal. It's ZI or ZI listing.
[/quote]
i believe we are talking about different things rowketan

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339828279' post='2985665']
Honest question here. Suppose a spy like Rovatele had gone into the Mushroom Kingdom and gave someone else information (leaving Dave93 completely out of this scenario and using Rovatele since there is not much arguing about what he did), how would the courts have decided in worse case scenario of conviction about how to handle it?
[/quote]
well, and this is only from my extensive personal experience as a trial lawyer both in real life and in the CN Supreme Court, but I think it would probably come down to the evidence provided that MK was in fact TRYING to spy and not just caught up in the problems etc

if they were doing it intentionally of course i am sure they would be subject to a zeal

given my extensive experience, i am available to advise on any legal questions.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339834516' post='2985714']
Jesus christ. Stop calling it zeal. It's ZI or ZI listing.
[/quote]

I apologize for all the confusion and will start using ZI instead of zeal. As I'm sure you noticed before this started I didn't speak up much outside of CRAP's forums and this topic doesn't come up often in the open forums.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1339862522' post='2985810']
well, and this is only from my extensive personal experience as a trial lawyer both in real life and in the CN Supreme Court, but I think it would probably come down to the evidence provided that MK was in fact TRYING to spy and not just caught up in the problems etc

if they were doing it intentionally of course i am sure they would be subject to a zeal

given my extensive experience, i am available to advise on any legal questions.
[/quote]
i've heard many arguments that zeal is unconstitutional; could you please advise?