MONGOLS DOW

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1330477608' post='2930273']
They are indeed. We haven't fought against a competent alliance since NSO and it's a rewarding experience.
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment- or atleast I am going to take it as a compliment.

Your guys are not to bad either- but then again you do have overwhelming odds.

I have no hard feelings your fighting for what you believe in and we are doing the same. Some are criticizing us for it- and saying not to smart- i could agree with the not so smart, but I was always taught "you have to stand for something or you will fall for anything".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330477134' post='2930268']
Mercy board posting is a waste of time, but good luck and enjoy the war Mongols.
[/quote]
Plenty of people have had wonderful mercy board success stories. It does require a certain amount of competency though.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL12.jpg[/img]

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1330483704' post='2930357']
Thanks for the compliment- or atleast I am going to take it as a compliment.

Your guys are not to bad either- but then again you do have overwhelming odds.

I have no hard feelings your fighting for what you believe in and we are doing the same. Some are criticizing us for it- and saying not to smart- i could agree with the not so smart, but I was always taught "you have to stand for something or you will fall for anything".
[/quote]

No matter what you do people will always criticize you, If we sent everyone in cn 3 million dollars, they would complain on how we folded the money.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330485512' post='2930383']
No matter what you do people will always criticize you, If we sent everyone in cn 3 million dollars, they would complain on how we folded the money.
[/quote]

i will take mine big bills in back- smaller in front- all facing the same way and folded in half :smug:

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330485512' post='2930383']
[/quote]

Stop stealing other peoples quotes!

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330499402' post='2930536']
GOONS:
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/oh8sgh.png[/img]
MONGOLS:
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/24o35fl.png[/img]

normally I wouldn't do this, but since they wanted to bring it out that they were totally crushing us on day 1.
[/quote]

this is kinda skewed- your number 1 guy just joined the aliance yesterday- 174k ns Saldaea

i have no delusion of granduer here- the tide will swing stronly against us- you do outnumber us 10-1.

Edited by death from above 82

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330499402' post='2930536']
GOONS:
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/oh8sgh.png[/img]
MONGOLS:
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/24o35fl.png[/img]

normally I wouldn't do this, but since they wanted to bring it out that they were totally crushing us on day 1.
[/quote]

You should have serious self-confidence problems to need to post charters of a war against an alliance literally 10x smaller than yours.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330500565' post='2930543']
Maybe he was blinded by laughter at you posting a skewed chart with nations of 174k joining you and them only loosing under 100k NS to an alliance 10x larger? Yea..............
[/quote]
yup, must be it, you hit the nail on the head once again Hiro, you are a sage with wisdom beyond your years.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330500639' post='2930544']
yup, must be it, you hit the nail on the head once again Hiro, you are a sage with wisdom beyond your years.
[/quote]

Yes I am, and you are getting weaker with your responses by the day, well done. You need to take time out, recoup your energy and vim. You have been posting an excessive amount of !@#$ lately, has it worn you out?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='beefington' timestamp='1330500901' post='2930546']
is methrage still our Worst Mercy Post Ever?

the MONGOLS guy was pretty bad (obviously, since his alliance is getting curbstomped over it) but at least it wasn't methrage bad.
[/quote]

Methrage will forever be the worst. At least lord bitburg utilized the opportunity to throw several of our names into an insulting storyline....with Methrage, it was like trying to herd cats. The boy just couldn't wrap his head around what he was there for.

we actually lost 3 big nations and then one joined back so our chart actually looks weird.

Hiro: I never had anything against you, don't be a !@#$%.
STA Guys: What is your problem? Seriously, you're like that guy in the corner of every party sulking alone with the attitude of:"yeah I can nail all the girls but I don't want to" and proceed to talk smack the whole night.

Either throw nukes or stop making noise...

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1330513606' post='2930585']
we actually lost 3 big nations and then one joined back so our chart actually looks weird.

Hiro: I never had anything against you, don't be a !@#$%.
STA Guys: What is your problem? Seriously, you're like that guy in the corner of every party sulking alone with the attitude of:"yeah I can nail all the girls but I don't want to" and proceed to talk smack the whole night.

[/quote]

Thanks, "do something about it" mixed with "Shut up!" posts always make me laugh.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330500565' post='2930543']
Maybe he was blinded by laughter at you posting a skewed chart with nations of 174k joining you and them only loosing under 100k NS to an alliance 10x larger? Yea..............
[/quote]
The NS dip is because 3 large MK nations stopped ghosting us on Monday, Cheeky and two others. If you look back through our DoW thread, you'll see ktarthan making a few jokes about it i.e. losing ~2-300k before the Mongols started dropping nukes on us.

Edit: Clarification.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1330554505' post='2930795']
The NS dip is because 3 large MK nations stopped ghosting us on Monday, Cheeky and two others. If you look back through our DoW thread, you'll see ktarthan making a few jokes about it i.e. losing ~2-300k before the Mongols started dropping nukes on us.

[/quote]

It obviously went over your head? Boasting about a skewed chart is pretty funny, this is what I was getting at and obviously for some reason you didn't catch it. Tbh boasting about any chart skewed or not is funny, and not something that you would associate with GOONS who supposedly don't care about stats.

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1330513606' post='2930585']

[b]Hiro: I never had anything against you, don't be a !@#$%.[/b]

[/quote]

Clearly you don't know me, I only have 1 mode and that's !@#$ mode ;) You really don't think I'd change my habits because a GOON says "Hiro: I never had anything against you, don't be a !@#$%."

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330558759' post='2930841']
It obviously went over your head? Boasting about a skewed chart is pretty funny, this is what I was getting at and obviously for some reason you didn't catch it. Tbh boasting about any chart skewed or not is funny, and not something that you would associate with GOONS who supposedly don't care about stats.

Clearly you don't know me, I only have 1 mode and that's !@#$ mode ;) You really don't think I'd change my habits because a GOON says "Hiro: I never had anything against you, don't be a !@#$%."
[/quote]
for someone who "gets" GOONs you sure seem to not "get" it.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1330554505' post='2930795']

[/quote]
The chart does look better if you flip it 90 degrees clockwise: damnright majestic even.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330559244' post='2930853']
Have I said I "get" goons? The only thing I get from goons is reactions ;)
[/quote]

you contribute nothing to anything. just another scorned DUDE running his mouth at every turn.

"goons is getting crushed! look at the graph!"
"well you see that dip is from nations leaving and coming. it's fixed now."
"haha goons has to post that to justify their overwhelming numbers in this war!"

is that what all this has come to?