New Parasol Order exploratory thread

Monster

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1330100738' post='2927529']
I thought parasol was umbrella in french. But it is polish? living and learning. Paraplui (french) and Paraguas (spanish) sounds good too.

added: Parasol is also the type of a cell in the visual thalamus in the brain.
[/quote]

Make it ΑΛΕΞΙΒΡΟΧΙΟΝ in Greek. It actually comes from the same root like Alexandros :rolleyes: (verb ΑΛΕΞΩ meaning "push away" and noun ΒΡΟΧΗ meaning "rain").

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1330111758' post='2927613']
drop the logs mate
[/quote]

No. I'm just going point out your inherent irrationality.

1. MK drags my corpse through the city streets and celebrates my death.

2. You do zippo about it. Nada.

3. I get pissed and it's somehow a bad thing to want revenge.

4. You continue to back MK and JA even throws me under the bus because he couldn't take the heat.

5. people like JOshuaR keep trying half-baked attempts at defending the indefensible. There is no way to make you look good here.

Me or MK. You chose MK. I don't curl up when people step all over me. That is why I hate you and was willing to be a dick to try to get the aid. Have I been understood now? If not, go to hell.

I’m driven up to a corner! I’m getting abused by him!
He handles me with the carrot and stick policy… *
I’m being tormented~♥

No carrots only sticks I did the twitter thing because yo couldn't even aid a few nations. The idea that somehow you have the right to be indignant over a harmless thing is BS.

JoshuaR: Did I make it clear I was oing to be out to get MK> Not sure where the surprise was, obtuse man.

I'm not sure why your skulls are too thick to understand this: it was either help me do it or I was going to do it on my own. What's so hard to understand about "I have cards to play and you don't want them to come out." Nana knew what I had the entire time and egging on me made it happen. My bloodlust is absolute. They took things too damn far and if you want to get in the way, that's why !@#$ like this happens.

domisi even admitted ja just did whatever MK wanted.

Edited by Roquentin

I wonder if you will remember our conversations 2 years ago when I was coming over to Umbrella. There was a warning that I urged you to heed. You assured me that you won't let that happen. Guess what Roq. You let it happen, and more. You are sliding further and further down the hole each and every day in the name of "vengence". Everyone look at you with pity eyes, and no one give a damn about you anymore, after everything you had done. Yet, you still think you are king of the world and there are still people who give two sh%t about you. Guess what, nobody does. You truly have disappointed me Roq. It's one thing to talk crap about Umbrella. It's another to send PM to our members to poach. Less I remind you it is ground for war. You are a pathetic parasite Roq. Don't bother replying. This will be the one and only post in this topic. You are no longer worth my time.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1330120188' post='2927690']
What will Myth's title be?

Chief Fellator to El Jefe De Los Paraguas
[/quote]

I don't know. Perhaps you can network with him given your current job as 1337's personal ballcupper.

The whole sad thing is lol. It's pretty simply to me. I laid it out all out over a month ago. You knew the choices and where paths x, y, z or would take you. Just like TOP with Grub, I was going to going to come through on my threats.

Sbsc: probably.

sighet: if you're not dicking around, sure.

"A Roq always pays his debts." if you smell what the Roq is cookin' *imagine the eyebrow thing here*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhCCUxBiOd8 already explained this to brickyard, jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhCCUxBiOd8 This one too.

The current Umbrella government and ruling class is of the Quisling variety, Xavii. Please join me~!

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330108425' post='2927592']
Kowalski left, so that's one decent member that was willing to act on their conscience. I love that guy. Hope he does well in ve.
[/quote]
We all love that guy.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330112474' post='2927620']
5. people like JOshuaR keep trying half-baked attempts at defending the indefensible. There is no way to make you look good here.

Me or MK. You chose MK. I don't curl up when people step all over me. That is why I hate you and was willing to be a dick to try to get the aid. Have I been understood now? If not, go to hell.

No carrots only sticks I did the twitter thing because yo couldn't even aid a few nations. The idea that somehow you have the right to be indignant over a harmless thing is BS.

JoshuaR: Did I make it clear I was oing to be out to get MK> Not sure where the surprise was, obtuse man.

I'm not sure why your skulls are too thick to understand this: it was either help me do it or I was going to do it on my own. What's so hard to understand about "I have cards to play and you don't want them to come out." Nana knew what I had the entire time and egging on me made it happen. My bloodlust is absolute. They took things too damn far and if you want to get in the way, that's why !@#$ like this happens.
[/quote]
I haven't once tried to defend MK. Clearly you and they spied (you and two MKers seem to have been privy to that information, so I suppose I have to include you). Because I believe that TOP's CB was great and that a CB of "I don't like you" is great, then just the same, MK spying is grounds for war IF an offended alliance wants to make it so. One side will agree and fight against MK, the other will say that the statute of limitations has passed, they'll say they don't care, they'll say the alliances spied upon aren't worth anything, or they'll say they don't believe it's spying to use access given to you by those "spied upon." Personally, I'll be concerned about MK (and you) spying, when someone who was actually wronged by the act says they are going to act, "Or else." Until then, I suppose it doesn't even concern me since it doesn't concern anyone else. Certainly, the fact that you're on a crusade because you are mad that a few MKers blamed you for MK taking more damage isn't enough for me to care about the "Destroy MK" cause.

And if "the indefensible" is choosing not to back your irrational plan to destroy an alliance because some of them don't like you (even if they're fine with most of the rest of us), then okay, I am making "half-baked" attempts to rationalize "the indefensible" idea that perhaps Roquentin is wrong in trying to destroy one of Umbrella's closest allies. I haven't defended anything else.

Your last quoted paragraph about sums it up. It was either help you or let you run off and do it yourself. We chose not to help you. You ran off to do it yourself. So do it yourself, and leave Umbrella out of it.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1330150434' post='2927945']
We all love that guy.

I haven't once tried to defend MK. Clearly you and they spied (you and two MKers seem to have been privy to that information, so I suppose I have to include you). Because I believe that TOP's CB was great and that a CB of "I don't like you" is great, then just the same, MK spying is grounds for war IF an offended alliance wants to make it so. One side will agree and fight against MK, the other will say that the statute of limitations has passed, they'll say they don't care, they'll say the alliances spied upon aren't worth anything, or they'll say they don't believe it's spying to use access given to you by those "spied upon." Personally, I'll be concerned about MK (and you) spying, when someone who was actually wronged by the act says they are going to act, "Or else." Until then, I suppose it doesn't even concern me since it doesn't concern anyone else. Certainly, the fact that you're on a crusade because you are mad that a few MKers blamed you for MK taking more damage isn't enough for me to care about the "Destroy MK" cause.

And if "the indefensible" is choosing not to back your irrational plan to destroy an alliance because some of them don't like you (even if they're fine with most of the rest of us), then okay, I am making "half-baked" attempts to rationalize "the indefensible" idea that perhaps Roquentin is wrong in trying to destroy one of Umbrella's closest allies. I haven't defended anything else.

Your last quoted paragraph about sums it up. It was either help you or let you run off and do it yourself. We chose not to help you. You ran off to do it yourself. So do it yourself, and leave Umbrella out of it.
[/quote]

If you get in the way, there are consequences. it's not a few MKers. It's the gov. Collective responsibility jack ass. Of course if you throw me under the bus and appease them, they'll like you.

Um, you had zero real issues with MK putting you in !@#$ positions. They did it to me before. It was a mistake to help them, especially since I ended up with an alliance willing to throw me under the bus to appease them. I wish you nothing but the worst. Like I said, don't tread on me and you don't get bitten. Myth warned you.

Edited by Roquentin

Vote with your feet.

One query I don't have with MT about attacking Polar that night and history is a lot different.

edit: Essentially, I want my gold back, Kinzo.

Edited by Roquentin

Bump. Paraguas is well-protected rom the elements. Every member has a say in decisions, but the Grand Parasol makes the call at the end of the day.

From the coast of Ipanema
To the island of Capri
All the way to Kuala Lumpur
I will follow you wherever you may be
From the moment I first saw you
Knew my heart could not be free
Have to hold you in my arms now
There can never be another for me

All I need is a rhythm divine
Lost in the music, your heart will be mine
All I need is to look in your eyes
Viva la musica, say you'll be mine

Edited by Roquentin

My asl is well-known. Ask around.

also, can tread title be changed to Paraguas?

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/umb/Paraguas_flag.png[/img]

Official flag.

Edited by Roquentin