Catchy Title

Gibsonator21

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1327934076' post='2910588']
As noted, it's about 6 hours from when PS officially got word, and [b]on a Sunday, i'm more inclined to sleep in (crazy I know!)[/b]
[/quote]
How dare you :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327949984' post='2910730']
How dare you :)
[/quote]
Go away.

The list of excuses just keeps growing.

Heres a tip. When you are too busy/wanting to sleep in, pass on the job to someone who will get it done.

Its kind of understandable (still incompetent) for mistakes to be made a few hours after peace, on occasion. 10 hours after peace is just a joke.

The explanation has remained the same and has not grown. We were not made aware that peace was declared until 3 am EST, neither CD nor myself were up before 9 am to send messages out to the troops to accept/declare peace. If you think it is a joke that we aren't willing to get up early on a weekend to check our TE nations then I don't know what to tell you. I am ashamed we are not up to the ultra-high standards you put on your leaders and AA. I am afraid I will never be a member of Duckroll/Anonymous

[quote name='GWgw10' timestamp='1327956570' post='2910796']
The explanation has remained the same and has not grown. We were not made aware that peace was declared until 3 am EST, neither CD nor myself were up before 9 am to send messages out to the troops to accept/declare peace. If you think it is a joke that we aren't willing to get up early on a weekend to check our TE nations then I don't know what to tell you. I am ashamed we are not up to the ultra-high standards you put on your leaders and AA. I am afraid I will never be a member of Duckroll/Anonymous
[/quote]

Im pretty sure you were told that peace was going to be at update well before 3 am. It may not have been officially confirmed, but was more or less guaranteed. If you know you are not going to be on, then perhaps you could message your members regardless, telling them that peace is likely, and to look out for peace on the forums??? I guess that is too much to ask, and you would prefer to get late shots in.

"The list of excuses keeps growing" What I meant by that was not just in reference to PS. We have had quite a few hits after peace, not only in this war, but in our last war with tW/WAPA. As you can appreciate, it gets quite frustrating when this happens time and time again. And no, I dont hate PS. We just seem to be natural enemies ;)

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327954657' post='2910779']
Go away.

The list of excuses just keeps growing.

Heres a tip. When you are too busy/wanting to sleep in, pass on the job to someone who will get it done.

Its kind of understandable (still incompetent) for mistakes to be made a few hours after peace, on occasion. 10 hours after peace is just a joke.
[/quote]
I have no idea why this upsets you so much. Everyone knows you only real care about your flag runners the AA is second.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='GWgw10' timestamp='1327956628' post='2910800']
I believe you are the one who brought up despicable Shazz. Ha!
[/quote]

Not so.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327894482' post='2910102']
This crap, combined with you lot sitting out 50 days and then bandwagoning in on us is despicable. Dont be surprised if in the future we act on issues like these.
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327958188' post='2910833']
I have no idea why this upsets you so much. Everyone knows you only real care about your flag runners the AA is second.
[/quote]
Actually, Im not that upset. I would like for issues such as these to not come up again, or at least far, far less often. That is why I am bringing it up.

We have won enough flags to continue to care so much Paul. Dont try to put down my commitment to the AA.

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327958700' post='2910839']
Actually, Im not that upset. I would like for issues such as these to not come up again, or at least far, far less often. That is why I am bringing it up.

We have won enough flags to continue to care so much Paul. Dont try to put down my commitment to the AA.
[/quote]
I only recite the history of your actions. You have thrown your AA to the wolves many times, sacrificing them to get the flag. I am too lazy to dig through all the past posts but the G6 v le/ps/op war was one such time. that said I cannot comment on your current feelings of committment to your but can only hope that without confusion, they are not viewed as pawns for a flag. However, issueing threats to PS over a few infractions, which they have tried to explain, is rediculous and not called for.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327959458' post='2910846']
I only recite the history of your actions. You have thrown your AA to the wolves many times, sacrificing them to get the flag. I am too lazy to dig through all the past posts but the G6 v le/ps/op war was one such time. that said I cannot comment on your current feelings of committment to your but can only hope that without confusion, they are not viewed as pawns for a flag. However, issueing threats to PS over a few infractions, which they have tried to explain, is rediculous and not called for.
[/quote]

Nonsense. When OP got the flag, all of your nations were up the top. When G6 got the flag, some nations were beat down, some rose above the rest. I am sorry we cant all be like OP and keep all our nations NS similar. We did fight that entire round you know. It has nothing to do with "throwing the AA to the wolves" or "sacrificing them to get the flag".

Therm was a little upset, I guess :P, and so he threw that ZI statement out. I have already commented on that, and there are no threats being tossed around. Im sure now he is happy for the extra casualties anyways ;)

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327894482' post='2910102']
ZI is nothing in TE really.[/quote]

Oh, my dear StevieG, there you are wrong. ZI = Zero Infrastructure which in TE = more war for the nation ZI'ed which = more play time for the nation ZI'ed than the rest of us get.

I think you are failing to take Pork Shrimp culture into account. The problem with Therm's post was not that he brought up ZI in and of itself. Where he went "overboard" was in teasing ONLY one Pork Shrimper. THAT is not fair! Don't go teasing JUST one of us. If you're going to tease, tease our entire team. Otherwise things get loud back at the clubhouse and the leadership has a small riot on their hands until they confirm that if one of us gets more war, the rest of us are free to join in as well.

:P

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1327960272' post='2910860']
Oh, my dear StevieG, there you are wrong. ZI = Zero Infrastructure which in TE = more war for the nation ZI'ed which = more play time for the nation ZI'ed than the rest of us get.

I think you are failing to take Pork Shrimp culture into account. The problem with Therm's post was not that he brought up ZI in and of itself. Where he went "overboard" was in teasing ONLY one Pork Shrimper. THAT is not fair! Don't go teasing JUST one of us. If you're going to tease, tease our entire team. Otherwise things get loud back at the clubhouse and the leadership has a small riot on their hands until they confirm that if one of us gets more war, the rest of us are free to join in as well.

:P
[/quote]

ZI for all of PS, Got it :D

Stevie, a suggestion....

Next time you negotiate a peace agreement, make it very clear what the ramifications of late attacks are, set the time limit on said attacks and maybe agree to peace earlier than 2:00 - 3:00 am or add 12 to 24 hours to the termination time.

As I said, just a suggestion.

There is always more than one way to skin a cat.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1327966548' post='2910978']
Stevie, a suggestion....

Next time you negotiate a peace agreement, make it very clear what the ramifications of late attacks are, set the time limit on said attacks and maybe agree to peace earlier than 2:00 - 3:00 am or add 12 to 24 hours to the termination time.

As I said, just a suggestion.

There is always more than one way to skin a cat.
[/quote]
Me and clash talked 24 hours before the peace date/time. Essentially we had agreed on peace, and were just waiting confirmation from everyone else. I was busy and couldnt get on all day until 2 hours before the "peace time". Thankfully, Therm had handled it with clash, and everything was sorted. Or so I thought. So, we reached peace well before update.

Hope that clears some stuff up.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327968045' post='2911003']
OP and PS, all ZI, got it.
[/quote]
bring it, I still remember your words "OP deserves to burn" as far as I am concerned you deserve none of the TE formalities and if you get attacked again, so be it.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327974420' post='2911116']
bring it, I still remember your words "OP deserves to burn" as far as I am concerned you deserve none of the TE formalities and if you get attacked again, so be it.
[/quote]
You would do well to either get a sense of humor, or get out of a thread that doesnt concern you.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327978661' post='2911193']
You would do well to either get a sense of humor, or get out of a thread that doesnt concern you.
[/quote]
Lol we fear no threats from you, in fact you should watch your tone. Lol