Search for History of Planet Bob...

TerryTheCollosus

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1327459072' post='2906376']
For CNRP roleplaying or the CyberNations Game?
These are separate continuities.
[/quote]

the online game, not tournament edition or rp, the online alliance/war/nuke stuff.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1327460793' post='2906384']
It would be hundreds of pages long if you include all of the nations that have ever existed in CNRP. Sorry partner, but this written history does not exist.
[/quote]

Nah, not all of them, just the major events like in the wiki version, but up to 2011

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1327462415' post='2906390']
I think he's talking about the actual game, not CNRP.

In that case, this really isn't the place you should be looking. The Open World Forum would yield better results.
[/quote]

hmm....

[quote name='Jeb the Wise' timestamp='1327480886' post='2906530']
The forums [i]are[/i] the history of CN. I think you're looking for this:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations

:)
[/quote]

i'll try that...??

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1327517277' post='2906674']
the online game, not tournament edition or rp, the online alliance/war/nuke stuff.

Nah, not all of them, just the major events like in the wiki version, but up to 2011

hmm....

i'll try that...??
[/quote]

uhh, that's kind of difficult to search through.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1327607615' post='2907484']
That's why you look in other articles.
[/quote]

I want it on one page. The wiki mostly covers wars, a few alliances, but not de history of alliances. I want the entire history of Planet Bob, CN-Wiki style, in one page, one document, whatever.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1327686973' post='2908318']
I want it on one page. The wiki mostly covers wars, a few alliances, but not de history of alliances. I want the entire history of Planet Bob, CN-Wiki style, in one page, one document, whatever.
[/quote]

Well guess what, we don't get everything we want. This is the best out there.

You are looking for histories of all alliances in one article? You know that this was mostly a paralel development of many alliances. This is like looking into an article covering the whole history of earth. And such things normally are published as books, due to the sheer amount of information.

In short: Most likely not existent, as your request asks for too much information.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1327687117' post='2908320']
Well guess what, we don't get everything we want. This is the best out there.
[/quote]

....cough useless cough....

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327687229' post='2908321']
You are looking for histories of all alliances in one article? You know that this was mostly a paralel development of many alliances. This is like looking into an article covering the whole history of earth. And such things normally are published as books, due to the sheer amount of information.

In short: Most likely not existent, as your request asks for too much information.
[/quote]

no, look at the wiki History of Cyber Nations, then take it to the entire one to 2011, and wa-lah, you have what I need.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1327690362' post='2908348']
no, look at the wiki History of Cyber Nations, then take it to the entire one to 2011, and wa-lah, you have what I need.
[/quote]
Except Evangeline has a point. The History of CN through 2007 is but two years...and you want it all in one article? You seriously think it's gonna happen? It really would be like trying to document the history of the entire Earth, except in a (only slightly) smaller scale.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1327701913' post='2908433']
Except Evangeline has a point. The History of CN through 2007 is but two years...and you want it all in one article? You seriously think it's gonna happen? It really would be like trying to document the history of the entire Earth, except in a (only slightly) smaller scale.
[/quote]

And even if someone tried to document everything, it would get tangled in red tape because at least one CNRPer would cry foul and accuse the document of being biased.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1327703272' post='2908450']
And even if someone tried to document everything, it would get tangled in red tape because at least one CNRPer would cry foul and accuse the document of being biased.
[/quote]

ok, excuse me...

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1327703469' post='2908454']
Indeeed, Bias, or the perception of it, would create a big problem in trying to document an complete history. As it does in real life to a degree.
[/quote]

excuse me, mr.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327703548' post='2908455']
I could write an article just alone on the drama between weeaboos. And that's not even one year I experienced. And the weeaboos are just some perpheric corner of Bob that noone really cares about, apart from when they get rolled.
[/quote]

ok, ok, maybe not one article but many.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327705998' post='2908489']
And the wiki are the many articles you are looking for. Else, learn about it just as you go.
[/quote]

see, the problem with the wiki is it covers the mechanics of the game - and wars, a few nations, as well as alliances.there's not the in-between part- the diplomacy. and great war i is, straight from it's page, insanely outdated in parts.