FAIL Declaration of Existence

XRCatD

FAIL offers protection over its entire AA, so yes in the event RV is declared on, the alliance will offer support.

In the event RV declares an unauthorized offensive war, he is on his own. See our [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108174"]raiding policy[/url] regarding "uninsured" engagements.

Edited by XRCatD

Ah, the ol' "Tech raid at your own risk" deal...just like RLMMO. I'm sure it will work out for you just as it did for them.

Also, gotta dig your timing...having a DoE in the middle of a massive war in which most of Bob's techraiding alliances are participating....smart move.

[quote name='XRCatD' timestamp='1325879722' post='2894240']
FAIL offers protection over its entire AA, so yes in the event RV is declared on, the alliance will offer support.

In the event RV declares an unauthorized offensive war, he is on his own. See our [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108174"]raiding policy[/url] regarding "uninsured" engagements.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The God Emperor does not extend his benevolent protection to ghosts. Should any of you wish to rid yourself of this annoyance you shall be free to do so without my interference.[/color]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1325881362' post='2894255']
Also, gotta dig your timing...having a DoE in the middle of a massive war in which most of Bob's techraiding alliances are participating....smart move.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I shall be sure to remind you of FAIL's existence in another month. Of both our legitimate members (myself), and our ghost. Understand that any attack upon full and true members (say Rebel Virginia) of FAIL will be met with the full wrath of FAIL being brought down upon its enemies. Any attacks upon ghosts which are conveniently out of our range shall be met with the delivery of a complementary box of chocolates.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1325864595' post='2894115']
[color="#0000FF"]This one is not deserving of such an acknowledgment.[/color]
[/quote]

I support Rebel Virginia in his fight against the impostor.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1325893140' post='2894343']
I support Rebel Virginia in his fight against the impostor.
[/quote]

This is getting good.

Rebel Virginia is noted as being the 'Official' leader of FAIL. XRCatD is obviously attempting to usurp The God Emperor and will not be recognized as an official of FAIL unless said established members of FAIL announces otherwise.

Summary: FAIL fails to cause fall of FAIL with total FAIL. FAIL WINS.

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1325894119' post='2894358']
Rebel Virginia is noted as being the 'Official' leader of FAIL. XRCatD is obviously attempting to usurp The God Emperor and will not be recognized as an official of FAIL unless said established members of FAIL announces otherwise.

[/quote]
Unfortunately, FAIL does not recognize this "Official" leader. There is only the Dog Emperor, who is and shall always be XRCatD.

Edited by XRCatD

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1325892514' post='2894336']
[color="#0000FF"]The God Emperor does not extend his benevolent protection to ghosts. Should any of you wish to rid yourself of this annoyance you shall be free to do so without my interference.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]I shall be sure to remind you of FAIL's existence in another month. Of both our legitimate members (myself), and our ghost. Understand that any attack upon full and true members (say Rebel Virginia) of FAIL will be met with the full wrath of FAIL being brought down upon its enemies. Any attacks upon ghosts which are conveniently out of our range shall be met with the delivery of a complementary box of chocolates.[/color]
[/quote]

This kind of reminds me of when we all signed Methrage's little thing and then couped him....except that was brilliant, this is not.

• 2 weeks later...

News flash: FAIL's civil war has ended, as all rebelling and disobedient parties have left the alliance. The forces loyal to the Dog Emperor have been victorious.

However, this unfortunately brings down the population of the membership to one. As a one-man alliance is not a legitimate alliance, FAIL is hereby temporarily disbanded for the duration that it has only one member. If another nation were to join FAIL, FAIL will return to its status as an alliance.

[quote name='XRCatD' timestamp='1326820067' post='2901556']
News flash: FAIL's civil war has ended, as all rebelling and disobedient parties have left the alliance. The forces loyal to the Dog Emperor have been victorious.

However, this unfortunately brings down the population of the membership to one. As a one-man alliance is not a legitimate alliance, FAIL is hereby temporarily disbanded for the duration that it has only one member. If another nation were to join FAIL, FAIL will return to its status as an alliance.
[/quote]

FAIL membership goes beyond the bounds of AA. If you were actually a member of FAIL you would already know this. RV is still and remains the leader of FAIL.

While the OP does not technically or explicitly state the conditions for losing membership, it is indirectly implied by the statement "any nation that wears its AA is automatically considered a member and subject to its rules" that nations not wearing the FAIL AA are not considered members of FAIL.

On the other hand, any nation who does not wear the FAIL AA that desires to become a member of FAIL can simply join by putting on the FAIL AA.

Edited by XRCatD