There comes a time..

bcortell

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1321978390' post='2849056']
charlie is not active for war, bcortell posted that earlier. hopefully he can declare some wars and just launch nukes :)

and that murphys law guy and hodor are exactly why PS did this. damn turtles/hiders.
[/quote]

What do you mean "not active"? Last time we fought Charlie declared on me IIRC.

Those guys, regardless if they're runners, still aren't putting up a fight. Those three PS nations I pointed out are having a walkover :unsure:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321978671' post='2849059']
Because AA's like RE been nothing but turtles and hiders all round long right <_<
[/quote]

Have you SEEN the shell on Stelios' back? He's been hiding under that for ages.

Also, Obviously Thrasher is our flag runner.

At this point, if he declares on someone it's going to be a downdeclare, so I really feel like people should get the whining for both contingencies out in one post.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321978851' post='2849062']

Those guys, regardless if they're runners, still aren't putting up a fight. Those three PS nations I pointed out are having a walkover :unsure:
[/quote]

We had this discussion a few rounds ago when we declared on Duckroll. People complained and called it a curbstomp because [i]they weren't fighting back[/i]. There are some people caught in an untenable situation in this war (like yourself), and it's unfortunate we weren't able to gather spy reports on every single nation in TE and prioritize better, but people who have the means to fight back and don't can't be blamed on their opponents. I had 200k left the round RE attacked us with the consequence coalition and I bought land to be able to declare on two more. I got some underdog odds, killed them with what little AF I had left, and went into bill lock 3 days later. Then I decommed my planes and started underdoging. It's the end of the round, if you can't find a way to do damage you're not trying hard enough.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321978851' post='2849062']
[/quote]

Not active = he's exceedingly busy in RL at the moment, so we didn't assign him targets.

Insta-edit: apparently, while I was typing this, he declared on someone. Timing!

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321977759' post='2849043']
There. I declared on an LE nation with my last slot. Reason: Pork Shrimp says hi! The cavalry should be coming.
[/quote]

Shoulda picked someone with nukes.

Now you've pissed me off.

Better sell off your land and infra to get out of range of me, that's what I half expect now with your crying.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1321980756' post='2849084']
shazz and i got his attention long enough to assign him some targets :D

we give the people what they want.
[/quote]

See, complaining works sometimes :P

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1321980971' post='2849086']
Shoulda picked someone with nukes.

Now you've pissed me off.

Better sell off your land and infra to get out of range of me, that's what I half expect now with your crying.
[/quote]
Cry or Declare on me. I got all my defensive slots open. If I had another offensive slot open I'd hit you too! Can someone borrow me a 4th Offensive slot?

P.S., PS made me do it. :lol1::nuke:

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321981930' post='2849100']P.S., PS made me do it. :lol1::nuke:[/quote]

It's true, his soldiers went totally berserk on mine, got a taste for blood in the process and as result had no choice to attack a member of LE. Totally logical "A" to "B" to "C" process :P

To: Sylvia Midnight From: Judge X Date: 11/22/2011 12:05:15 AM
Subject: Battle Report
You lost 3,045 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 870 soldiers and 302 tanks.

To: Sylvia Midnight From: Judge X Date: 11/22/2011 12:04:39 AM
Subject: Battle Report
Message: You lost 6,632 soldiers and 727 tanks. You killed 1,922 soldiers and 108 tanks.

Our prayers go out to the families of our fallen men and women. (OOC: I'm being silly, of course.)

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1321979061' post='2849064']
hodor has earned the 2nd most money in TE, and those murphys law guys have been doing nothing but trying to avoid conflict then rushing off to hide in other AA's.
[/quote]

[quote]Total Soldier Casualties

1) 870,129 Total Soldiers Lost - hodor of hodor - Black Team

2) 774,027 Total Soldiers Lost - The Landlord of Albas Tap Inns - Blue Team

3) 708,023 Total Soldiers Lost - 01101 of 100 1101 - Black Team

4) 681,487 Total Soldiers Lost - Impartial of Impassive - Black Team

5) 678,934 Total Soldiers Lost - ChessTyrant of ChessLand - Black Team [/quote]

I've also spent the second most money in TE, while slaughtering every OP/Synergy nation that got in my path. An unbloodied PS nation spied away the last of my nukes and started dishing out 450+ infra damage per day, and the other two nations he hit already went inactive. I have no intention of sitting there and playing target while you break ground for OP to finally drag my nation down. I'd rather zero out my nation and concentrate on all my December deadlines for work.

Enjoy playing with yourselves. :rolleyes:

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321979386' post='2849066']
Have you SEEN the shell on Stelios' back? He's been hiding under that for ages.

Also, Obviously Thrasher is our flag runner.

At this point, if he declares on someone it's going to be a downdeclare, so I really feel like people should get the whining for both contingencies out in one post.
[/quote]
A shell... Interesting...
Is it a bowser shell?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1321988959' post='2849157']
A shell... Interesting...
Is it a bowser shell?
[/quote]

It's budding into one. You're slowly getting more prickly.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321988804' post='2849156']
I've also spent the second most money in TE, while slaughtering every OP/Synergy nation that got in my path. An unbloodied PS nation spied away the last of my nukes and started dishing out 450+ infra damage per day, and the other two nations he hit already went inactive. I have no intention of sitting there and playing target while you break ground for OP to finally drag my nation down. I'd rather zero out my nation and concentrate on all my December deadlines for work.

Enjoy playing with yourselves. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
same for me, Hodor and me fought each other like hell, but 10 days of almost no sleep is enough - RL is more important, c u next round!

[quote name='freedomfighter' timestamp='1321997650' post='2849260']
same for me, Hodor and me fought each other like hell, but 10 days of almost no sleep is enough - RL is more important, c u next round!
[/quote]
No quit, keep fighting.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321988804' post='2849156']
while slaughtering every OP/Synergy nation that got in my path. [/quote]

What????

When you attacked me, I was at 12.5K NS and you were at 24k NS. When our war ended, I had lost about 5k NS and you lost about 6k.

A 2:1 NS advantage? Slaughter?

Revisionist. :rolleyes:

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1322006411' post='2849339']
When our war ended, I had lost about 5k NS and you lost about 6k.
[/quote]

Mine:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VQHVL.png[/img]

Yours:

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1820/cowboyu.png[/img]

I'll let you and your Synergy colleagues decide how much of that 6K NS you can claim. :smug:

(Helpful hint - CMs don't do much.)

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1322011872' post='2849399']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VQHVL.png[/img]

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1820/cowboyu.png[/img]

I'll let you and your Synergy colleagues decide how much of that 6K NS you can claim. :smug:

(Helpful hint - CMs don't do much.)
[/quote]
Stop it, just stop it E. Stop acting tough this is a team game and you guys are beaten and broken the proof is there for everyone to see. Spin however you'd like, say so and so jumped in so I sold everything. The fact of the matter is we beat you guys period despite individual battles. We have TPC individually surrendering to us and although that was not our goal, if they sell off their navies we will accept any surrenders. We are not without honor.

I will say this to TPC and to TE learn to fight uphilll and not always from the top down, it can be done with teamwork and sacrifice. I cannot tell you how many OP/Synergy nations sacrificed themseleves against bigger TPC nations to obtain this victory. Stop whining about PS and get together.

This whole thing... It is what it is. I get it, and it WILL be interesting to see what happens in the next few days. It will add a lot of excitement to the usual routine. However, PS has lost any right to criticize any other AA's future wars as down declares. Now, start in with your excuses and justifications.

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1322015442' post='2849450']
This whole thing... It is what it is. I get it, and it WILL be interesting to see what happens in the next few days. It will add a lot of excitement to the usual routine. However, PS has lost any right to criticize any other AA's future wars as down declares. Now, start in with your excuses and justifications.
[/quote]

If we're playing that game, RE lost their right rounds ago, Anon never had the right, OP lost their right, etc.

As you said, the next few days will be interesting. We did this with the impression people would be sacking up and declaring on us when they got out of NA.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1322017124' post='2849475']
If we're playing that game, RE lost their right rounds ago, Anon never had the right, OP lost their right, etc.

As you said, the next few days will be interesting. We did this with the impression people would be sacking up and declaring on us when they got out of NA.
[/quote]

Fairly sure we get it back after this.

E...

Take a look at all the nations that you mega-down declared on.

Now take a look at your nation.

Now, define "slaughtering every OP/Synergy nation that got in my path".

Thanks! :)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1322017959' post='2849488']
Fairly sure we get it back after this.
[/quote]

lol, you guys never stopped using it, so I don't think we will either. Especially since no one can tell me WHY it's a down declare when you consider counters. We declared on 21 alliances or some such crap.