There comes a time..

bcortell

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321926723' post='2848427']
I personally like this war, why should PS and LE be pigeon holed into fighting because TE in general and flag runners in particular deem it so. It is the end of round which is the time for chaos. Once I am able I will declare on adude but I will still get some TPC. If any LE or PS or anyone for that matter we won't care, we can't take it with us.

On,a personal note... Stop crying like a !@#$%* Adufe.
[/quote]

Welp, anybody who doesn't get attacked would like it :P

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1321931811' post='2848504']
Lowlife move.

Just the fact that you have to post page after page of justification shows how little thought went into this.

Enjoy the beatdown on anarchied nations just out of war.

Ya'll are idiots.
[/quote]

But they planned it in two days!! Don't you know that[i] amazing[/i] accomplishment itself is justification for a !@#$%* war??

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321931040' post='2848494']
You like this war because PS isn't hitting you, I wonder why that is?
[/quote]

You may be on to something here... or not.

youmadbro?

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321938818' post='2848559']
D'oh. Switched to rad cleanup in the hopes of getting a collect but Mr. Bibbs landed his first nuke on me :(
[/quote]

Three SDIs amongst me, Dock and JD. All 3 nukes launched landed. It's not been a good round for SDIs

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321939079' post='2848562']
Three SDIs amongst me, Dock and JD. All 3 nukes launched landed. It's not been a good round for SDIs
[/quote]

Hey, I blocked 10 in a row against a RE guy. The SDIs are going on strike for this war though.

If a navy is useless, don't buy it and let it bloat your NS. If you have 4 nukes and 20mn, you should have bought more nukes. Everyone we declared on was a top ranked nation, and that's how we chose targets. That, along with alliance hoppers/war avoiders that we felt deserved getting hit. It feels like a total ******* move by us because it was meant to be. No more hiding, no more BS, per our DoEEEEE this round.

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1321939358' post='2848574']
If a navy is useless, don't buy it and let it bloat your NS. If you have 4 nukes and 20mn, you should have bought more nukes. Everyone we declared on was a top ranked nation, and that's how we chose targets. That, along with alliance hoppers/war avoiders that we felt deserved getting hit. It feels like a total ******* move by us because it was meant to be. No more hiding, no more BS, per our DoEEEEE this round.
[/quote]

I was at 10k NS and in nuclear anarchy (and still am). Top nation? :ph34r:

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1321939358' post='2848574']
[/quote]
I bought navy to get into range of my LE targets from two wars ago. Didn't bother decommissioning against Anon because targets also had land and navy. Was going to hold on to it expecting another up-declare to end the round in another two days.

And I have been buying nukes. Two every day, for the last 15 days, one a day most days before that. Some of us like launching them instead of sitting on them all round.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321939589' post='2848590']
I was at 10k NS and in nuclear anarchy (and still am). Top nation? :ph34r:
[/quote]
To be honest, yes.

Out of the top 100 nations, PS has about 25. Since we didn't hit LE, there goes another 19 nations. OP had 3. That leaves 53 nations out of the top 100. Some of those guys (around a half dozen give or take) had full slots, got deleted (what the hell happened to Sierra Republic), or sold off goods to drop them in NS. A few more dropped significantly in NS. So, we were left with hitting everyone we could that was a top 120-140 nation. We had something like 63 assigned targets. 53 minus, say 7 guys, from the top 100, gave us 46. Another 17 from after that. (Even if it was the next 17 nations, it would bring us to the top 117 nations (which it wouldn't be), and you're sitting at 131 right now after being nuked).

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321940892' post='2848651']
(what the hell happened to Sierra Republic)
[/quote]
Well...

I happened.

And Chaos hasn't let me hear the end of it, even though Sierra Republic decided to fight back. Peace was on the table for three days, too.

To be honest, yes.

Out of the top 100 nations, PS has about 25. Since we didn't hit LE, there goes another 19 nations. OP had 3. That leaves 53 nations out of the top 100. Some of those guys (around a half dozen give or take) had full slots, got deleted (what the hell happened to Sierra Republic), or sold off goods to drop them in NS. A few more dropped significantly in NS. So, we were left with hitting everyone we could that was a top 120-140 nation. We had something like 63 assigned targets. 53 minus, say 7 guys, from the top 100, gave us 46. Another 17 from after that. (Even if it was the next 17 nations, it would bring us to the top 117 nations (which it wouldn't be), and you're sitting at 131 right now after being nuked).
[/quote]

I know I was in your target list range, but I'm saying that under no circumstances do I qualify as a top nation. If I could collect taxes, then maybe, but as it stands I'm not really top. I guess it's just semantics though, and I don't really wish to argue with you over such a trivial point.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1321941191' post='2848666']
Well...

I happened.

And Chaos hasn't let me hear the end of it, even though Sierra Republic decided to fight back. Peace was on the table for three days, too.
[/quote]
I missed something. Did he delete or get his nation destroyed? Was that because of you? Wasn't he like 18K NS?

To be honest, yes.

[/quote]
^ What your saying.
|
[img]http://oneforty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Charlie-Brown.jpg[/img]

What i'm hearing
Waa wa waa wa wa waa Fight! waa waa waa...

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321941235' post='2848669']
I know I was in your target list range, but I'm saying that under no circumstances do I qualify as a top nation. If I could collect taxes, then maybe, but as it stands I'm not really top. I guess it's just semantics though, and I don't really wish to argue with you over such a trivial point.
[/quote]
No, I understand your point. But with less than 900 total nations in TE, there's not a huge difference in being a top nation or not when we're trying to fill 60+ slots. (60 slots gave us 2 nations for every nation we had check in; we were thinking about going for 90 wars.. could you imagine some of the nations then?)

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321941356' post='2848682']
^ What your saying.
|
[img]http://oneforty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Charlie-Brown.jpg[/img]

What i'm hearing
Waa wa waa wa wa waa Fight! waa waa waa...
[/quote]
:) lol, I love you Judge. I'm all for fighting. I was just trying to explain to some guys why they ended up on the list of nations to hit.

THP is putting up a nice counter. Thanks.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321941311' post='2848677']
I missed something. Did he delete or get his nation destroyed? Was that because of you? Wasn't he like 18K NS?
[/quote]
Yes you did, yes, yes, yes, and he was. Terrible build, to be honest, nothing of value was lost.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321942453' post='2848739']
This is how you file complaints:

http://mibpaste.com/4V8SCC

http://mibpaste.com/rX9eAi

I am hitting 2 people that were almost twice my NS.
[/quote]
Where you in nuclear anarchy. got attacked by a PS nation.. while fighting two runner/rogue things?