An "Inquiry" to NATO

Judge X

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1311195783' post='2759947']
Also, even in the realm of half-heartedness not deleting wars from your old alliance is just not good form.
[/quote]

It was an impulse DoW, what can I say? This thread got boring and I wanted to keep the momentum.

Also, I said I was going to use this thread to randomly pick a target, I tried paul first but he was to high, so bionicus was next and he fit the bill :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311195737' post='2759946']
Why would you waste nukes on an AA that has already been flattened in a war when there is an alliance that hasn't had a war yes. You could easily go rogue and take out a half decent nation (or 3), hell that way you wouldn't have had to down declared either.

You still have a few hours.

P.S

Judge :wub:
[/quote]

Judge eh?...

Edit: He was just raided by someone randomly, so I'll just wait to hit the people that declare on me for attacking bionicus.

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311196182' post='2759953']
Judge eh?...

Edit: He was just raided by someone randomly, so I'll just wait to hit the people that declare on me for attacking bionicus.
[/quote]

Yes Judge, because Judge would at least have the balls to declare on someone above himself.

Flying another Alliances colors is filthy. 0 days Hmmm? I'm sure that OP will take care of this quickly. Maybe even RE, laudable raiders will take interest in you. This is your first war this Berbers? what have you been doing? Damn Hippies.

o/ OP
o/ Warriors
o/ RE

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311197029' post='2759963']
Yes Judge, because Judge would at least have the balls to declare on someone above himself.
[/quote]

If you're talking rogues...that's not balls, it's common sense. Who rogues someone weaker?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1311197257' post='2759966']
If you're talking rogues...that's not balls, it's common sense. Who rogues someone weaker?
[/quote]

Fine.

EDIT*

At least Judge would have the common sense to declare on someone higher then himself.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311197337' post='2759968']
Fine.

EDIT*

At least Judge would have the common sense to declare on someone higher then himself.
[/quote]
<3

We have declared on alliances 2.5 times our size. And won. If it isn't a challenge it isn't worth it. I despise the weak.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311196143' post='2759952']
This thread got boring and I wanted to keep the momentum.
[/quote]

You know, this whole round has been a cornucopia of bad ideas.

(I approve of the spirit of this one, if not necessarily the target...)

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1311198360' post='2759976']
You know, this whole round has been a cornucopia of bad ideas.

(I approve of the spirit of this one, if not necessarily the target...)
[/quote]

Target was completly at random, first person I checked out that was in range. Nothing more, nothing less. If anyone larger than me wants to volunteer to be a target, please speak up so I can DoW before my NS get's to low and I'm in Anarchy.

Edit: Actually, I'll peace out Bionicus if someone wants to take his place :D Volunteers line up over there ---->

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311198825' post='2759982']
Target was completly at random, first person I checked out that was in range. Nothing more, nothing less. If anyone larger than me wants to volunteer to be a target, please speak up so I can DoW before my NS get's to low and I'm in Anarchy.

Edit: Actually, I'll peace out Bionicus if someone wants to take his place :D Volunteers line up over there ---->
[/quote]

Oh lookit here. You're in my range I'll see you at update.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311204550' post='2760009']
:)
[/quote]

Wow... CM's is all I'm worth to you!?

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

Again I'll see you at update, I'll be the one with the paddle.

Edited by KOwens06

The nations attacking The Hell Patrol will peace out. If they do not peace out your nations are clear to attack them. I will give them 2 days, these nations have been attacking other AA's after repeated times that I have told them. They were in violation of the Rules of Engagement that NATO has set fourth. All nations in NATO are subject to follow the RoE.

quote from Judge X[quote]It would also be good to look through your war screens daily. Your nations are attacking several Alliances that are already at war. Would be best for you to curb that and apologize before those AA's come out of war and decide payback is best done with a blanket response in force. [/quote]
As Secretary of Defense I do patrol the war screen and most of these nations have been messaged.

quote from paul711[quote]So does OP and we happen to like to THP and we also have an itch so get your AA under control or someone will do it for you. [/quote]
You worry about OP and I will worry about the ghosts NATO has.

NATO TE Secretary of Defense - zNightRider

Edited by Isaias Solis

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1311206879' post='2760034']

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Well y'see you're bigger than him and have nukes. Berber only fights people that lack the size (and firepower) to fight back. It's in his contract.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1311206879' post='2760034']

[/quote]

I like you :D

[quote]
You're a big man, berbers, attacking someone half your size. Now I'm going to use your testes to decorate my mantlepiece.[/quote]

I'm not going to attack you anymore, KOwens took your place :D you can keep smacking me around though for the stuff I blew up, you can get a bit of tech out of me.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311195737' post='2759946']
Why would you waste nukes on an AA that has already been flattened in a war when there is an alliance that hasn't had a war yes. You could easily go rogue and take out a half decent nation (or 3), hell that way you wouldn't have had to down declared either.

You still have a few hours.

P.S

Judge :wub:
[/quote]
I almost wet myself from laughter, Adude preaching to someone about downdeclares. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311216538' post='2760177']
I almost wet myself from laughter, Adude preaching to someone about downdeclares. :lol1:
[/quote]

Unless i can avoid it I never down declare when I attack a nation. On an AA scale, I have made a few mistakes sure I'll admit that but you know what, at least I never hoarded NS for 30 days and then declared a war where my opponent had 5K less average NS then mine.

You keep laughing it up though.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1311293435' post='2760794']
It's all your fault now I have to beat on this guy...

:wub: Judge X
[/quote]

Thanks Judge X, that nuclear release was just what the doctor ordered :D

:wub: Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1311197629' post='2759972']
We have declared on alliances 2.5 times our size. And won. If it isn't a challenge it isn't worth it. I despise the weak.
[/quote]

You my friend are very confident :)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311230039' post='2760365']
Unless i can avoid it I never down declare when I attack a nation. On an AA scale, I have made a few mistakes sure I'll admit that but you know what, at least I never hoarded NS for 30 days and then declared a war where my opponent had 5K less average NS then mine.

You keep laughing it up though.
[/quote]

Uh, You do realize any competent alliance can turn the wave around on OP, correct, or in the least make it a draw and not a decisive victory for OP? Knowing RE though, you guys have probably already given up knowing that hoarding up as many nukes as possible didn't save you. Honestly, I don't see how you can try to spin this around, you had/have the numbers & NS while the amount of Nuclear Weapons was relatively even. Not to mention your first war was a complete & total down-declare. I'm sorry that now it's your turn to get stomped but, c'est la vie.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion