An "Inquiry" to NATO

Judge X

I do not know any NATO gov so I'll ask openly.

Is NATO moving to a state of war with THP? We have received the 2nd attack by a NATO nation today. Please reply before any of the War Mongering Alliances that we love offer to "cover our flank" and engage NATO. This is sloppy. I hate Sloppy.

For those of you who may know me for a long time. I have Nukes! first time ever! BURN STEVE BURN!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to read through your DoE. Um, got to the 3rd sentence and said, "i'll wait for someone to respond," too much effort in TE beyond war is too much! Thanks for the heads up and tell 'Queen Esporata' thanks for casualties and money.

It would also be good to look through your war screens daily. Your nations are attacking several Alliances that are already at war. Would be best for you to curb that and apologize before those AA's come out of war and decide payback is best done with a blanket response in force.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1311042311' post='2758908']
It would also be good to look through your war screens daily. Your nations are attacking several Alliances that are already at war. Would be best for you to curb that and apologize before those AA's come out of war and decide payback is best done with a blanket response in force.
[/quote]

It happens in TE alliance. Its hard so see any war screens only on non alligned nations in TE. People screw around thats just how it is. One attack or 2, or 3 for the matter does not mean war.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1311078099' post='2759182']
It happens in TE alliance. Its hard so see any war screens only on non alligned nations in TE. People screw around thats just how it is. One attack or 2, or 3 for the matter does not mean war.
[/quote]
Perhaps your floating the wrong boat. Explaining sloppy standards away as "it happens" is ludicrous. TE is a military mindset and if you cannot reel in your warriors then kick them out, by force if need be. Set standards, train, and go to war. That is the life in TE. THP sets raid policies and we fight more than enough to keep our members occupied. Perhaps that is where some alliances are lacking, not enough war. Too many flag running alliances. Hell, I think there should be a casualty minimum for winners and not just NS.

I have nothing against you, but your explanation is lame at the least. Let me tell you that not even Confusion would try to skew this.

These wars have not been peaced out BTW. Tick Tock.

AM NOT! How many times have we worked peace and attacked the same day Stelios when we got hit? Hell sometimes by you guys. I am truly trying to be generous. I know they have 2.5 times our nations, but we are who we are.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1311080052' post='2759197']

These wars have not been peaced out BTW. Tick Tock.
[/quote]

Narva already said those nations are being talked to, if they refuse to peace out we will declare them ghosts and you can have at them.

Stop tossing threats around when our MoFA has agreed to deal with this. I've got a serious case of blueballs and I'm itching to nuke something so keep a lid on it.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311104973' post='2759408']
Narva already said those nations are being talked to, if they refuse to peace out we will declare them ghosts and you can have at them.

Stop tossing threats around when our MoFA has agreed to deal with this. I've got a serious case of blueballs and I'm itching to nuke something so keep a lid on it.
[/quote]

Do it :D He deserves not one but several nukes!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311104973' post='2759408']

[/quote]
So does OP and we happen to like to THP and we also have an itch so get your AA under control or someone will do it for you.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311127776' post='2759565']
So does OP and we happen to like to THP and we also have an itch so get your AA under control or someone will do it for you.
[/quote]

Are you seriously doing this? thats just pathetic Paul, first FARK and you are now threatening NATO. Great show, its almost as if you are trying to go through the round with as little damage done to OP as possible, but that can't be true right?

P.S

He still hasn't bought a nuke.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311127776' post='2759565']
[/quote]

Can you decom some military and sell a bit of infra and say that again?

The matter is resolved. I am not looking to get NATO all bent out of shape. I just would like for them to police their own. They did.

I'd also like to apologize to NATO. I did not realize until this morning that Swatch0 was a SUN nation. While I do realize that SUN/NATO are friends he does not speak for your alliance.

I hope to see you on the battle field next to or against one day. Only through blood can friendship in TE be born. Ask Adude.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311135719' post='2759645']
Are you seriously doing this? thats just pathetic Paul, first FARK and you are now threatening NATO. Great show, its almost as if you are trying to go through the round with as little damage done to OP as possible, but that can't be true right?

P.S

He still hasn't bought a nuke.
[/quote]
You figured out our evil plan, back to the drawing board.

I now plan on using this thread to pick a target to go nuke rogue on.

Is bionic redhead in range?

Yes, yes he is.

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311193704' post='2759927']
I now plan on using this thread to pick a target to go nuke rogue on.

Is bionic redhead in range?

Yes, yes he is.
[/quote]

If a NATO nation declares on a Warrior it won't be roguing, it will be the beginning of the war I'd imagine. I don't believe Clash and the rest of the gov't would let that slide.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1311194769' post='2759932']
If a NATO nation declares on a Warrior it won't be roguing, it will be the beginning of the war I'd imagine. I don't believe Clash and the rest of the gov't would let that slide.
[/quote]

I'm not in NATO

LOL, nuke rogue. This isn't SE! Either fight or not. Treaties are crap here so if you wanna fight B_R I imagine he don't care. PM him and meet behind the Peach Pit at 10pm...

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1311194848' post='2759935']
LOL, nuke rogue. This isn't SE! Either fight or not. Treaties are crap here so if you wanna fight B_R I imagine he don't care. PM him and meet behind the Peach Pit at 10pm...
[/quote]

attacks already sent.

/o OP

Boo warriors!

Now 24 hour countdown til fireworks time :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311195007' post='2759937']
attacks already sent.

/o OP

Boo warriors!

Now 24 hour countdown til fireworks time :D
[/quote]

Why would you waste nukes on an AA that has already been flattened in a war when there is an alliance that hasn't had a war yes. You could easily go rogue and take out a half decent nation (or 3), hell that way you wouldn't have had to down declared either.

You still have a few hours.

P.S

Judge :wub: