SUN are LOLame

PMoses

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1308751758' post='2738384']
Did you really just bring this to the OWF? I've seen cries for attention before but this is just pathetic. :facepalm:

EDIT: also just for the record SUN has no beef with TORN, and I fail to see how we've been "slinging mud at them". and if you pick a fight with someone who has nukes, don't be surprised when you get nuked.
[/quote]
I dont like SUN or Pmoses but this fellow here sums up everything.

Dont want nuked? i hear theres a peace mode option

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1308954361' post='2740708']
Anywayz today I have sent peace since TORN didn't want to see its little nation getting hurt. Surprised to see that after PMoses hits the 0m Warchest Mark, I am asked to offer peace or reps are required? lol.... It was a 1 v 1 from what I remember and TORNs leader HRT said so in a public channel. Now TORN interfering is completely pathetic. As to what hewhoisgod said earlier in this thread, if you pick on a nation with nukes, don't be surprised when you get nuked....Enjoyed fighting you PMoses, hope all goes well for you in the future. Thank god you ran to hide behind TORN or I would've destroyed your nation.
[/quote]

LOL.. Mr. I never won a ground attack. You nuked 6 times, and lost all but 4 ground attacks. That my friend is me winning a war. Money? lol.. trust me I was never on 0 dollars, and is never an issue. SUN came to me and said "hey how can we end this before it gets out of hand" Hewhoisgod, and SonOfGOD both said you will be told to peace. And neither of us will claim victory. However if you attacked after my talks with sonofgod if you attacked sonofgod said reps will be paid. I demilitarized, and didn't run my attacks on you, you attacked, lost your ground wars again, then nuked and resent peace. You owe reps by your own govs words.

Now you want to cry cause you broke a ceasefire rule..

LOL.. this is why I said and still say SUN is a LOLame Alliance. Next time you want a war with me, send 2 or 3 of yall.. Maybe make it a little challenging for me. Though I don't think SUN is smart enough to coordinate a multiple attack.

Oh yeah, then you wanted to talk about me being out of money???

To: Swatch0 From: PMoses Date: 6/24/2011 8:22:04 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by PMoses. You lost 6,843 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 7,143 soldiers and 173 tanks. Their forces razed 23.640 miles of your land, stole 5.030 technology, and destroyed 20.122 infrastructure. Their forces looted $530,258.39 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Seems your a bit broke too :D

Really how do you nuke someone, and still lose your ground attacks. heh. the might SUN warriors ride..

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308959529' post='2740755']
I dont like SUN or Pmoses but this fellow here sums up everything.

Dont want nuked? i hear theres a peace mode option
[/quote]
I'll echo this gentleman's words

And to add a bit more: Everyone involved in this should be ashamed of themselves, just plain stupidity/arrogance all around.

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1308968299' post='2740851']
I'll echo this gentleman's words

And to add a bit more: Everyone involved in this should be ashamed of themselves, just plain stupidity/arrogance all around.
[/quote]

Honestly it was killed last night. There gov came to me and asked me to peace him out, and no one claim a victory. I was like cool. but what if he attacks and don't take the peace. They were like just demilitarize and we'll make sure he don't attack. If he does we'll pay you reps. I was like cool.

So I did what I told them I would do, he nuked and ga'd again. Though he lost the ground wars again.. lol. i know pitiful, I went and told them he nuked. They were like whats fair reps. I said 6 million. I lost about 5.5 million in infra on the nuke. I thought 6 million was fair. Then swatch0 said screw torn, all of you suck blah blah blah, i an't paying nothing, then there gov was like oh the other gov acted on there own. We didn't know he agree'd to reps. I was like, LOL this is the same situation they tried with Exodus. Fortunately for them My gov didn't want to act over a little 6 million dollar nuke. So I bought back up troops and tech, and attacked him again. Now there like, oh you said you would peace why did you attack. I was like umm.. whatever.

TL:DR they reneged on a deal. I continued my war :D

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308969862' post='2740860']
Honestly it was killed last night. There gov came to me and asked me to peace him out, and no one claim a victory. I was like cool. but what if he attacks and don't take the peace. They were like just demilitarize and we'll make sure he don't attack. If he does we'll pay you reps. I was like cool.

So I did what I told them I would do, he nuked and ga'd again. Though he lost the ground wars again.. lol. i know pitiful, I went and told them he nuked. They were like whats fair reps. I said 6 million. I lost about 5.5 million in infra on the nuke. I thought 6 million was fair. Then swatch0 said screw torn, all of you suck blah blah blah, i an't paying nothing, then there gov was like oh the other gov acted on there own. We didn't know he agree'd to reps. I was like, LOL this is the same situation they tried with Exodus. Fortunately for them My gov didn't want to act over a little 6 million dollar nuke. So I bought back up troops and tech, and attacked him again. Now there like, oh you said you would peace why did you attack. I was like umm.. whatever.

TL:DR they reneged on a deal. I continued my war :D
[/quote]
tl;dr you're an idiot for picking a fight with a nuclear nation. When you leave anarchy and want your face stoved in again, give me a shout theres several in Olympus in your range who are very bored and very nuclear

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1308986096' post='2741039']
The way I've seen you act in SUN's channel, PMoses, is pretty diplomatic (sarcasm). I hope your nation keeps getting destroyed until you learn some manners.
[/quote]

Theres a problem.. are you not reading the part where it says besides the nuke damage, he isn't winning the war?

He has only won 4 out of the multitude of ground attacks this week. So me getting destroyed hardly. Also, he is out of money, the wonderful thing about TORN.. I will be rebuilt in a week.

[quote]tl;dr you're an idiot for picking a fight with a nuclear nation. When you leave anarchy and want your face stoved in again, give me a shout theres several in Olympus in your range who are very bored and very nuclear[/quote]

Wicked I am not crying about the nukes, somehow you missed that. I actually invited them, and knew he had them from the start.. I even got a sexy medal for eating them.. The issue now is 2 nights ago his gov came to me and begged me to accept peace without any one of us claiming victory.

[code][19:15:25] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] well when we heard that you called out swat for a 1v1 we werent too happy. and then you started calling our entire alliance fail and !@#$%*es and whatnot, and we weren't too happy with that either. it sounds like you were just responding to comments from us.
[19:15:45] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] so basically this whole situation got blown out of proportion
[19:16:35] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] i'll let swatch know that he needs to peace out asap, and we'll just say that nobody won
[19:16:38] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] agreed?
[19:17:03] [PMoses[TORN]] agreed
[19:17:28] [PMoses[TORN]] hell i will even send the peace
[19:17:43] [PMoses[TORN]] now we can go back to cuddlin with popcorn and watching movies?
[19:17:46] [PMoses[TORN]] :P
[19:17:57] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] lol
[19:18:04] • hewhoisgod[SUN] puts in the popcorn[/code]

The Peace Talks above. Now this is where SonOfGod who claims to be sun gov said they would pay reps if swatch0 hit again... below.
[code][22:32:21] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24]
[22:32:21] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Query with (swatch00)/(Modedit) opened on (Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 22:27:24).
[22:32:21] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Total queries: (232)/(~0.6 per day)
[22:32:22] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Queries today: (12)
[22:32:22] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Common channels: (+#exodus)
[22:32:22] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24]
[22:32:22] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] [swatch00] why ya sendin me peace
[22:32:33] [PMoses[TORN]] i'll let you guys handle that
[22:32:48] [PMoses[TORN]] so nothing gets outta line since we seemed to be have a good civil day
[22:34:58] [SonOfGod] thank you
[22:35:23] [SonOfGod] did he accept?
[22:35:25] [SonOfGod] cuz i wasnt here
[22:35:52] [PMoses[TORN]] nope
[22:36:09] [PMoses[TORN]] but he jsut sent that to me like 2 mins ago..
[22:37:32] [SonOfGod] hes off now tho
[22:37:52] [PMoses[TORN]] oh that was quick
[22:37:54] [PMoses[TORN]] lol
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24]
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Query with (swatch00)/(Modedit) opened on (Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 22:27:24).
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Total queries: (232)/(~0.6 per day)
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Queries today: (12)
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] ::: Common channels: (+#exodus)
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24]
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:27:24] [swatch00] why ya sendin me peace
[22:38:03] [PMoses[TORN]] [22:32:27] ::: quit: (swatch00) Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client
[22:38:07] [PMoses[TORN]] yeah i guess so
[22:38:10] [PMoses[TORN]] he sent me the pm
[22:38:12] [PMoses[TORN]] then quite
[22:38:16] • PMoses[TORN] shrugs
[22:38:21] [PMoses[TORN]] i didn't run my attacks today
[22:38:26] [SonOfGod] dont
[22:38:33] [SonOfGod] ill try to be up for update
[22:38:38] [PMoses[TORN]] and don't plan too as we pretty much have the situation under control
[22:38:39] [PMoses[TORN]] but
[22:38:57] [PMoses[TORN]] if he hits me at update that sorta hampers my chances for my attacks :P
[22:38:57] [SonOfGod] if he runs attacks we will pay you reps for the attacks he runs tonight as we have agreed to peace
[22:39:18] [SonOfGod] we just havent gotten ahold of him to say not to attack and get peace
[22:40:12] [PMoses[TORN]] yeah its cool
[22:40:15] [PMoses[TORN]] i an't running nothing
[22:41:24] [SonOfGod] i say we will pay reps thats only if you want them and i understand if you do im offering it just as not only a peace keeping measure but also to show you we arent total my idols lol
[22:46:49] [PMoses[TORN]] lol
[22:47:00] [PMoses[TORN]] i never thought yall were after we had our talks today
[22:47:10] [PMoses[TORN]] hence i went back and changed most of my owf posts
[22:47:11] [PMoses[TORN]] :P[/code]

Now when approached tonight about the reps, the gov of SUN said SonOfGod, and hewhoisgod were acting without permission of the gov. This is the same excuse they gave Exodus a bit back remember? That they never agree'd to peace and I should have not skipped attacking for 24 hours or lowered my military.. This is the issue now. Nukes whatever.. there glorified cruise missiles. The fact that Swatch0 was losing the war so bad without his nukes, they had to trick me into lowering my military for him to get free attacks in is funny. The fact he still lost the ground attacks is funnier. The fact that they reneged on a deal there gov made, and said they didn't make is sad. This is why SUN is not a good alliance.

For those that are like oh but you sling mud on swatch0... Excuse me, he slings mud just as much in fact in 38 hours I didn't say a word to him till he pm'd me this morning...

[code]Session Start: Fri Jun 24 06:37:28 2011
Session Ident: Swatch0[SUN]
[06:37:28] Session Ident: Swatch0[SUN] (Modedit)
[06:37:28]
[06:37:28] ::: Query with (Swatch0[SUN])/(Modedit) opened on (Friday, June 24th 2011, 06:37:28).
[06:37:28] ::: Total queries: (237)/(~0.6 per day)
[06:37:28] ::: Queries today: (4)
[06:37:28] ::: Common channels: (&#sun +#exodus)
[06:37:28] [Swatch0[SUN]] so what now lol?
[06:37:43] [Swatch0[SUN]] :S
[06:38:15] [PMoses[TORN]] i dunno
[06:38:28] [PMoses[TORN]] i was told we were suppsoed to peace, and neither of us cliam a victory
[06:38:40] [Swatch0[SUN]] lol...
[06:38:43] [PMoses[TORN]] apperently talks went over our headz or something
[06:38:55] [Swatch0[SUN]] heh
Session Close: Fri Jun 24 07:05:11 2011
[/code]

to which 3 hours after that conversation, he attacked and nuked again... I don't care who likes me or who don't if your gov comes and makes a peace deal its only right they follow up on it.

Edited by Manwe
[b]Please do not post hostmasks[/b]

Ground Attacks don't win wars alone. You still have Nukes, CMs, Air attacks. You are saying you are winning this war because you are winning Ground Attacks... :facepalm:

By the looks of it you have taken far more damage than you have dished out, so you are [color="#FF0000"]LOSING[/color].

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1308996332' post='2741081']
Ground Attacks don't win wars alone. You still have Nukes, CMs, Air attacks. You are saying you are winning this war because you are winning Ground Attacks... :facepalm:

By the looks of it you have taken far more damage than you have dished out, so you are [color="#FF0000"]LOSING[/color].
[/quote]

Well to most of those around the night the duel went off on IRC, he is losing just simply for nuking. I can't nuke, so there for I judge my performance on Ground Attacks, and my CMs and air. Which my Ground attacks, and CMs are crushing his.. but umm.. taking away from the war,

the last post is looking at SUN's gov reneging on a deal, and trying to worm there way out of it by saying the other gov didn't have an idea of whats going on, acted alone. This is the second time they used the excuse.. Also, they approached me for the peace, and agreed to it. So now CN has moved to a day where alliances don't follow there peace deals? Instead of trying to take it to the trolling, or he is winning cause he nukes... lets look at the underlying big picture of how inept SUN seems to be.

[quote][19:15:25] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] well when we heard that you called out swat for a 1v1 we werent too happy. [u][b]and then you started calling our entire alliance fail and !@#$%*es and whatnot, and we weren't too happy with that either. it sounds like you were just responding to comments from us.[/b][/u]
[19:15:45] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] so basically this whole situation got blown out of proportion
[19:16:35] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] i'll let swatch know that he needs to peace out asap, and we'll just say that nobody won
[19:17:03] [PMoses[TORN]] agreed[/quote]

The bold underlined sentence shows they admitted to being in the wrong in the first place. However that was there gov acting on his own, without other gov's knowlage so it don't count... lol.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1308999702' post='2741091']
If you didn't want to be nuked then why would you have fought against a nuclear nation... Just because you can't nuke doesn't mean you instant win the war.
[/quote]

Again, the nuke is not the issue.. I love being nuked, 1) casualties, 2) I get medals from my alliance, 3) I get to LOL when he nukes before GA, and still loses GA.

However your fail attempts to draw attention from the logs, where sun clearly asks me to peace him out, and they will pay reps for his late attacks after peace, and SUN admitting to being wrong in the first place will fail. Read the logs, then come argue with me about what is going on.

PMoses why do you continue to embarrass yourself on OWF :facepalm:? Seriously dude you should of never picked a fight with a nuclear nation and never said anything about Nukes when we discussed the war. Anywayz I have sent out peace pre-update and you still haven't accepted? Don't know what you meant about my being broke but I have around maybe more then 7x your Warchest? lol and you were being aided :facepalm: Please accept the peace offer or this will get dirty.

ok first off was dumb to bring this up anywhere. should have been a 1v1 and leave it at that. Pmoses dont call people out you can't handle. (especially if they have nukes as you do not) Dumb on your part im just saying lol. well good luck to you guys rebuilding your reps :)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309011707' post='2741142']
PMoses why do you continue to embarrass yourself on OWF :facepalm:? Seriously dude you should of never picked a fight with a nuclear nation and never said anything about Nukes when we discussed the war. Anywayz I have sent out peace pre-update and you still haven't accepted? Don't know what you meant about my being broke but I have around maybe more then 7x your Warchest? lol and you were being aided :facepalm: Please accept the peace offer or this will get dirty.
[/quote]

[code]To: Swatch0 From: PMoses Date: 6/24/2011 8:22:04 PM

Message: You have been attacked by PMoses. You lost 6,843 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 7,143 soldiers and 173 tanks. Their forces razed 23.640 miles of your land, stole 5.030 technology, and destroyed 20.122 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $530,258.39 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.[/b] In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/code]

Bolded statement shows your out of money.. lol.. also bad since you been receiving aid, and nuking me. Not to mention that report was after I ate your fifth nuke. You should be dominating me, instead your scraping by. Like I said at the beginning of this war. It was to show how bad you were at fighting. You losing all but 3 total offensive and defensive ground attacks proved it. Without nukes you did no damage to me, and you had your gov come work fake peace out with me to get me to defcon 5, and you still failed GA's after nuking me. Come on bro.. your nukes didn't hurt my feelings. Keep trying to act like they did. Anyways thanks for the 6 days of LuLz :D

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309015439' post='2741163']
[code]To: Swatch0 From: PMoses Date: 6/24/2011 8:22:04 PM

Message: You have been attacked by PMoses. You lost 6,843 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 7,143 soldiers and 173 tanks. Their forces razed 23.640 miles of your land, stole 5.030 technology, and destroyed 20.122 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $530,258.39 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.[/b] In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/code]

Bolded statement shows your out of money.. lol.. also bad since you been receiving aid, and nuking me. Not to mention that report was after I ate your fifth nuke. You should be dominating me, instead your scraping by. Like I said at the beginning of this war. It was to show how bad you were at fighting. You losing all but 3 total offensive and defensive ground attacks proved it. Without nukes you did no damage to me, and you had your gov come work fake peace out with me to get me to defcon 5, and you still failed GA's after nuking me. Come on bro.. your nukes didn't hurt my feelings. Keep trying to act like they did. Anyways thanks for the 6 days of LuLz :D
[/quote]

Ok you keep on saying he's out of money if he were out of money then tell me how was he able to rebuy all the infra that was destroyed in this war, while not receiving any aid after that attack you so called saying he ran out. While you on the other had aren't even close to being able to buy your infra back.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1309025755' post='2741218']
Ok you keep on saying he's out of money if he were out of money then tell me how was he able to rebuy all the infra that was destroyed in this war, while not receiving any aid after that attack you so called saying he ran out. While you on the other had aren't even close to being able to buy your infra back.
[/quote]

LOL, really? I can buy back my infra plus some there buddy. Like I said. The good thing about my alliance, is none of us are short of money. Now see I was told to come apologize to SUN for calling the whole alliance out, over one moron in it. However, since all of you want to keep interjecting yourselves into it like you know it all, or what not. I figure the original statement I said still stands in my book. So if yall got issues. You know where to find me ;) Give it two or three more days, and TORN will probably kick me out to none. Where I will be more then willing to dance with all 70 of you at

Hehe btw Thanks KillerCruiser :wub: u reminded me that I saved the spy reports in my notepad :smug:

Anyways here they are!!!

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 23%
Number of Spies: 310
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $1,897,424
Technology: 43.06 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 6/23/2011 12:04:02 AM
Trade Partners: Thainrak, Alska
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 2
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 4
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Damn PMoses how the hell you expect to buy 1000 infra back :(
Now this was on the 23rd and im pretty sure you accepted some aid and what not. So good luck with your 5m or whatever you got to spare :gag:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309028633' post='2741243']
Hehe btw Thanks KillerCruiser :wub: u reminded me that I saved the spy reports in my notepad :smug:

Anyways here they are!!!

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 23%
Number of Spies: 310
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $1,897,424
Technology: 43.06 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 6/23/2011 12:04:02 AM
Trade Partners: Thainrak, Alska
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 2
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 4
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Damn PMoses how the hell you expect to buy 1000 infra back :(
Now this was on the 23rd and im pretty sure you accepted some aid and what not. So good luck with your 5m or whatever you got to spare :gag:
[/quote]

Well that is a funny spy report, and I am sad to see you'd go to the extent to fashion a spy report to make me look broke swatch0.
This is how you'd show this to be a fake log. You nuked me the first time on the 20th. The war started on the 19th. Therefor How, on the 23rd would I be in a Communist gov? I would be in Anarchy since you nuked on the 20th, and continued to nuke every day after.. hmmmmm....

Good try though.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309054991' post='2741514']
Well that is a funny spy report, and I am sad to see you'd go to the extent to fashion a spy report to make me look broke swatch0.
This is how you'd show this to be a fake log. You nuked me the first time on the 20th. The war started on the 19th. Therefor How, on the 23rd would I be in a Communist gov? I would be in Anarchy since you nuked on the 20th, and continued to nuke every day after.. hmmmmm....

Good try though.
[/quote]

yeah, no where does that spy report say that you're in communist Gov, it says Communist id your desired gov though, i'd say Good try though, but really, it wasn't, i can count on one hand the AA's that i respect and TORN is one of them, so please don't ruin that for me :(

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309054991' post='2741514']

Good try though.
[/quote]

LOL oh my PMoses you truly are an idiot, and you make TORN look like a terrible alliance. Please stop ruining it for them. Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut. Desired government is nowhere near current government. So nice try but this is another fail on the OWF and much more LOLs for Planet Bob :P

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309057036' post='2741557']
LOL oh my PMoses you truly are an idiot, and you make TORN look like a terrible alliance. Please stop ruining it for them. Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut. Desired government is nowhere near current government. So nice try but this is another fail on the OWF and much more LOLs for Planet Bob :P
[/quote]

LOL.. good job repeating the guy above you's post. Unfortunately SUN and tetris seem to be the only one's thinking I am fail. The rest of irc is laughing at how horrible you were at fighting, and the fact that i am still sitting on 40 million in cash. And at all your failed spy attempts, but continue to try and look like you or sun are accomplishing anything. When in reality your just repeating post made by other people.

As for desired gov?? Thats funny, since atm my people desired Christianity, I switched them to communism at the start of the war. So really come on guys. Come with something better then that. Cause ever since I posted the logs of SUN coming to me for Swatch0 to gain peace, and hewhoisgod admitting to them being wrong.. the ability of yall to draw attention from that is horribly bad. So please come with something more then a falsed done up spy report in notepad of all programs, to where SUN is such great alliance. Here I will get the log for you one more time. . Another thing is, I have all the spy reports, seems only one you successfully won was a defcon change on the second night, after you ran your ground attacks.. which I was confused about. you change my defcon after you run GA's. You must of been sleepy.. Another thing, your report there shows me having an airforce.. funny.. I never bought one this whole war. Nor used an air attack. I started the war with 56 tech, you mean to tell me after 3 nukes swatch0 I still had 46 tech for your spys to read, and I had 470 spys at war start, - the 100 that died when i tried spying away nukes.. So how does that report only read me as having 310?

Just wondering.. is what that report looks like is the fake report I gave you on irc the day you wanted to fight, but was scared, and you failed the two gather intel reports you tried before actually accepting the duel..

So you copied the log I wrote out in irc to Notepad, changed a date, and few numbers, and then come posting here to try and look like you did something special? The funny thing is the peanut gallery is only siding with you cause its against me, half of them are loling at you for failing to win a war which you nuked a non nuclear nation in, in the first place. But if you keep praying.. you might find you some true support somewhere.

[quote][19:15:25] [hewhoisgod[SUN]] well when we heard that you called out swat for a 1v1 we werent too happy. [u][b]and then you started calling our entire alliance fail and !@#$%*es and whatnot, and we weren't too happy with that either. it sounds like you were just responding to comments from us.[/b][/u]
[19:17:03] [PMoses[TORN]] agreed[/quote]

Your gov, asking me to peace you out and not claim the victory I had, and saying how it got out of hand because I responded to comments from SUN. Amazing how when they even admit fault, most of the peanut gallery fails to see it, or wants to acknowledge it. Non the less, looks like I won, your alliance fails as stated in the beginning, and your not worth my time no more.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309074721' post='2741774']
As for desired gov?? Thats funny, since atm my people desired Christianity, I switched them to communism at the start of the war. So really come on guys. Come with something better then that. Cause ever since I posted the logs of SUN coming to me for Swatch0 to gain peace, and hewhoisgod admitting to them being wrong.. the ability of yall to draw attention from that is horribly bad. So please come with something more then a falsed done up spy report in notepad of all programs, to where SUN is such great alliance. Here I will get the log for you one more time. . Another thing is, I have all the spy reports, seems only one you successfully won was a defcon change on the second night, after you ran your ground attacks.. which I was confused about. you change my defcon after you run GA's. You must of been sleepy.. Another thing, your report there shows me having an airforce.. funny.. I never bought one this whole war. Nor used an air attack. I started the war with 56 tech, you mean to tell me after 3 nukes swatch0 I still had 46 tech for your spys to read, and I had 470 spys at war start, - the 100 that died when i tried spying away nukes.. So how does that report only read me as having 310?

[/quote]

You are a plain and stupid liar PMoses. You never bought a single aircraft? Some reason I think thats bs since you told me in a public chan that your level 2 planes destroyed a few of my level 8 airplanes. So for you to say that, especially on the OWF is completely foolish. I don't know why you are starting to lie about what happened in this duel ? You had 40m? Rightttt..... At the begining of the war I spied you, it said you had 58m. 150 spies at the begining of the war? I had a 80% chance of winning my spy attacks. Suddenly it became like 30% oh my. Now how many spies did you have to buy to make that possible? I have spent over 30m on spies just to keep the odds even. That means you had to spend a lot more then just 30m. So at the end of the war when I spied you around 2 or 3 days before and it said you have 1.8m. Oh yea also you were aided I think 6m or 9m not sure but either one works. There is no possible way you can end up with 40m. I destroyed over 1k infra. Even if you collected with 5 days inactivity no possible way your sitting on your ass with 40m. So thank you but another fail on the OWF. You seriously need to stop. You are a complete embarrassment.

[quote]Your gov, asking me to peace you out and not claim the victory I had, and saying how it got out of hand because I responded to comments from SUN. Amazing how when they even admit fault, most of the peanut gallery fails to see it, or wants to acknowledge it. Non the less, looks like I won, your alliance fails as stated in the beginning, and your not worth my time no more.
[/quote]

The only reason he's not worth your time anymore is because he's too hot to handle for you. I've never seen someone run their mouth as much as you and be equally as incapable of backing it -- oh right, that's a common CN trend. You're nothing special, PMoses.

Your biggest argument is that you're a non nuclear nation? Well, it's your fault that you're not good enough to get nukes. How long have you been playing this game, PMoses? No offense, but you seem to still have very limited comprehension on most of what this game has to offer. You think you can war, invite a nuke, and then when nuked, immediately surrender. Poor show mate. This was the most pathetic 1v1 I've seen in ages. You'd think two people actually willing to 1v1 each other would actually be willing to put on some kind of spectacle, but it seems that this war was a bit... "one-sided".

Swatch, thanks for putting him in his place. It's pretty funny that you were in his range to declare and yet still could overwhelm him with your nukes when he had none. Good work, mate.

Edited by Dacian

Alright well I forgot the fact that I could get my spy reports from the spy operation area ;) Don't be surprised PMoses. I am very sorry OWF has to see this.

These are spy reports, just the succesful ones. I have done 3. One at the begining, one at mid-war, and one a day prior to peace.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/95pxu0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/21oovh3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/261fc4h.jpg[/IMG]

PMoses, no offence but you are LOLame.

54m > 20m > 1.8m. Then declines it? lol.......oh theres my proof that you had aircraft :gag:

Oh and the only reason your tech increased in the last report, because you were pansy enough to accept some aid which included 50 tech if I am correct

I read your next post up to here:

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309074721' post='2741774']
As for desired gov?? Thats funny, since atm my people desired Christianity,
[/quote]

Christianity isn't a gov type, please stop being an all round terrible poster, accept you lost and leave this thread with what little dignity you have left.

Edited by lazaraus45