SUN are LOLame

PMoses

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309025506' post='2741217']
But I have come to the conclusion SUN is irrelevant and not worth my time anymore. So if you wish to carry anything on. You know where you can find me. Can't say I would acknowledge your presence though.
[/quote]

I'll translate. SUN isnt worth his time anymore, expect when someone posts in this thread. I can't say I'll acknowledge you, but I will.

/me goes to change his government to christianity.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1308986096' post='2741039']
The way I've seen you act in SUN's channel, PMoses, is pretty diplomatic (sarcasm). I hope your nation keeps getting destroyed until you learn some manners.
[/quote]

While I agree with you that PMoses does indeed run his mouth, I must also point out to you SUNs constant attempts at trolling Exodus' public IRC channel. This happens on almost a daily basis and generally ends in a PMoses v. SUN slugfest.

When you point at one party, look at the other as well. SUN has proven to me time and time again to be incapable of normal discourse with parties they consider to be 'opposed' to them. Their immaturity, the disrespect they show to others and their inability to come to diplomatic agreements will surely get them in serious trouble at some point.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1309112275' post='2742016']
While I agree with you that PMoses does indeed run his mouth, I must also point out to you SUNs constant attempts at trolling Exodus' public IRC channel. This happens on almost a daily basis and generally ends in a PMoses v. SUN slugfest.

When you point at one party, look at the other as well. SUN has proven to me time and time again to be incapable of normal discourse with parties they consider to be 'opposed' to them. Their immaturity, the disrespect they show to others and their inability to come to diplomatic agreements will surely get them in serious trouble at some point.
[/quote]

We troll for fun, ill admit I do it. But I definetly don't go past my limits and im sure you guys know that. PMoses always takes things to seriously. I always keep it calm until he starts !@#$%*ing about my alliance which he does do it out of hand. That is what ticks me of. Ill randomly be lurking iin #exodus and then he'll say my name and start talking trash out of the blue. So yea.....there goes the "immaturity". :awesome:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309113090' post='2742029']
We troll for fun, ill admit I do it. But I definetly don't go past my limits and im sure you guys know that. PMoses always takes things to seriously. I always keep it calm until he starts !@#$%*ing about my alliance which he does do it out of hand. That is what ticks me of. Ill randomly be lurking iin #exodus and then he'll say my name and start talking trash out of the blue. So yea.....there goes the "immaturity". :awesome:
[/quote]

I sling mud ( since we are not supposed to use that other word on the owf) for fun to, your alliance is the ones that get serious there bro. Again if you read hewhoisgod's logs I posted for everyone, you see where he admits to your alliance bringing this onto themselves. Though since most of my opposition in this thread is your alliance or there little ol ally no one will acknowledge that point. Dacian the argument of the war is over with ages ago. His gov came and practically begged me to peace him, and neither of us claim a victory. That in itself gives me the satisfaction of knowing I won. As for not being able to back myself up, ummm.. yeah I just rolled a nuke nation while not having nukes bro, that backs up enough. The logs his gov admitting to them being wrong, backs me up enough. For anyone that wants the full war reports, all the logs, and whatever else proof you want, come find me on IRC, I will be glad to give them to ya.

Oh yeah, thanks for pointing out my epic screw up on reading my desired religion, and not my desired gov. I will take that one.. Pretty noob of me. I can admit to a screw up, and that was one of them.

I think Partisan hit the nail on the head with his last post. If you don't want to be talked down on, or you can't handle a little trash being thrown back at you then don't enguage in it yourself. If you do sling a little dirt around for fun, grow thicker skin and deal with whats thrown back at you. You want to carry on this little whine fest your trying to win, bro stop the talk gear your alliance up and come holler at TORN. I know 35 of us that are more then willing to back up our talk. Oh, but your excuse will be "Oh of course you'd fight us you out NS us" so never mind that. Though you do have more then double our nations.

You do notice how at the beginning of this thread everyone in CN including my own allies were against me, now you only have your alliance, and Tetris backing you right? You do notice the lolz that the rest of us are now sharing in IRC cause you can't seem to let this go, your failure to perform in war mr. MoW, and your poor ability to make your own posts and copying other peoples right? Now truly after this post I am done with you. You want to carry it on, You will be doing it to deaf ears.

I am honestly surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet, so MODS if your reading, please lock this now pointless thread. It has went on long enough.

Oh haha PMoses have you seen the 3 screenies I put up? Proves most of what you said was a lie. You did have aircraft is one. You lied and said you didn't. Also your WC went straight from 54m to 1.8m in a matter of what 5 days? lol ... Epic So I clearly don't understand how you have 40m now LOL. Unless your lying about that to.... LOLame

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309113090' post='2742029']
[/quote]

I've watched things getting out of hand multiple times. Sometimes it starts with moses, sometimes it starts with you. Each time, both parties look silly. When you troll an alliance in their own channel you're bound to get in a slugfest. You just literally claimed that you troll us 'for fun' but you cant take it when someone 'starts !@#$%*ing about your own alliance' (your words, not mine). Why the double standards? Seems pretty immature.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309117950' post='2742108']
Oh haha PMoses have you seen the 3 screenies I put up? Proves most of what you said was a lie. You did have aircraft is one. You lied and said you didn't. Also your WC went straight from 54m to 1.8m in a matter of what 5 days? lol ... Epic So I clearly don't understand how you have 40m now LOL. Unless your lying about that to.... LOLame
[/quote]

kinda like the same as you having 40 x my warchest, but me only looting 400k from you in the last 3 attacks.. seems you were out of money too, and before you say oh lies.. Remember anytime your attacked with 3 million surplus cash or under, you lose less then a million, anytime your attacked over 3 million, you lose a million. ;) Oh before you say logs, go back a page, there posted for ya.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309107019' post='2741953']
Alright well I forgot the fact that I could get my spy reports from the spy operation area ;) Don't be surprised PMoses. I am very sorry OWF has to see this.

54m > 20m > 1.8m. Then declines it? lol.......oh theres my proof that you had aircraft :gag:

Oh and the only reason your tech increased in the last report, because you were pansy enough to accept some aid which included 50 tech if I am correct
[/quote]
He did spend probably 30m plus on spies, and there is EVERYTHING Pansy about accepting tech.
I do love me some tech.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309074721' post='2741774']
As for desired gov?? Thats funny, since atm my people desired Christianity, I switched them to communism at the start of the war. So really come on guys. Come with something better then that. Cause ever since I posted the logs of SUN coming to me for Swatch0 to gain peace, and hewhoisgod admitting to them being wrong.. the ability of yall to draw attention from that is horribly bad. So please come with something more then a falsed done up spy report in notepad of all programs, to where SUN is such great alliance. Here I will get the log for you one more time. . Another thing is, I have all the spy reports, seems only one you successfully won was a defcon change on the second night, after you ran your ground attacks.. which I was confused about. you change my defcon after you run GA's. You must of been sleepy.. Another thing, your report there shows me having an airforce.. funny.. I never bought one this whole war. Nor used an air attack. I started the war with 56 tech, you mean to tell me after 3 nukes swatch0 I still had 46 tech for your spys to read, and I had 470 spys at war start, - the 100 that died when i tried spying away nukes.. So how does that report only read me as having 310?
[/quote]

Christianity isn't a government...

dang Lez beat me to it

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct