LE DoW

Morte Vallta

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1304235997' post='2703049']
Well, by the looks of things, I'd say they're taking a bit of a beating, don't you think? I dunno, maybe over taking 10 nukes in a 24 hour period into the second week of the round is just the norm. Kudos to LE.
[/quote]
Yep, I believe it is. With the new rules, it's much easier to get nukes early, and so those people are free to use them. (Of course, unless the AA's decided not to.)

PS had a nuclear war early last round and copped 15 or so nukes, IIRC.

And, if G-6 is doing anything like DR- turtling and not even fighting back- then that's probably the reason why it looks so one sided. If they regrouped, organized a counter, and executed, I think they would be doing better (not saying they'd be winning, though).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1304235164' post='2703046']
This is a golden thread....G-6 kept declaring on LE and it was fine. LE declares once on G-6 and they suddenly can't let anything go?
[/quote]

Similar to how everything G-6 does is evil :3 am i right?

And suddenly our tactics are gold mines and its only evil for us to use it

PS declared a "grab bag" such as you called our first war of last round. We appreciate your attention of trying to justify all our doings as evil, but a murderer playing high ground over a murderer makes no sense to me ;)

LE declared upwards in NS but with a large outweigh of nukes:

Reminds me of the round where we were dishonorable for declaring upwards in NS and nations but had the prominent nuke count.

I personally have no problem with these tactics but quit trying to justify things so hypocritically. For people who hate 'politics' you sure like to put your foot in it and go as far as possible.

And if we were winning I'd still say its dull~ Predictable~ And so much hypocrisy~

One day a peaceful solution will be settled, just gotta realize we play just as foul as everyone else. Just without the denial.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304279745' post='2703312']
Yep, I believe it is. With the new rules, it's much easier to get nukes early, and so those people are free to use them. (Of course, unless the AA's decided not to.)
[/quote]

Yep, you've got to be pretty dedicated to invest in nukes with an HNMS or spies so early on... and what do you know? LE's most popular wonder at the moment is the HNMS.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304287262' post='2703392']
PS declared a "grab bag" such as you called our first war of last round. We appreciate your attention of trying to justify all our doings as evil, but a murderer playing high ground over a murderer makes no sense to me ;)
[/quote]
All of the nations PS declared on were in DR earlier in the round.

Here was the conversation about the guys leaving:
[quote]
<bcortell> hey stevie, was just thinking about you. :D
02:10 <StevieG> heya
- Schad[BN] has quit IRC: Connection reset by peer
<StevieG> :o
02:12 <bcortell> you already hiding guys?
02:13 <StevieG> no
<StevieG> i aint running again
<bcortell> ah, they just decided to split off, right? I got it.. your secrets safe with me.
<bcortell> secret's
02:15 <StevieG> yeah
<StevieG> they arent under my control
<StevieG> but hopefully now that someones noticed, I can convince them to just rejoin and play with DR
02:18 <StevieG> cause at about 30 nations each we were looking like a pretty good match up :P
[/quote]

Well, DR got had BFF go with them, so we hit both the new guys in BFF and the ones that split off. They could have rejoined DR- as StevieG pointed out- but I guess they have chosen not to.

Here's the part about BFF:
[quote]
<bcortell> BFF now StevieG?
01:45 <StevieG> yeah, supposedly they need a home
<StevieG> if you mean flag, then no
01:46 <StevieG> their AA falling apart due to inactivity and numbers, so they are joining us for a round, possibly more. SE conections brought it about, even though I dont know them well myself
[/quote]

And the part about Roose Bolton (the one guy Stevie admitted to being DR):
[quote]
<StevieG> watching my every move i see though :P
<StevieG> wont come to much as Im not up to anything really
01:51 <StevieG> you can see most our guys are now wearing their SE names, and not hiding or flag running, or rougeing etc
01:52 <EndOfArgument> bc is obsessed with BFF right now
<h0rdes[BN]> nope I'm not watching you stevie
01:53 <bcortell> Yeah, I'm going crazy with them.
<bcortell> and Stevie, I'm just that good.  What about this guy? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000631
<bcortell> :D

<EndOfArgument> oh, speaking of bc, you got peaced out
<bcortell> yeah i know
01:54 <bcortell> still in bill-lock
<bcortell> so i need to find a raid target to dump troops and give me a bunch of money
<StevieG> idk who that is
<bcortell> ok
<StevieG> was he on the DR AA?
<bcortell> idk ;)
<EndOfArgument> i'll bet this guy has money:
<EndOfArgument> http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000099
01:55 <StevieG> if so, probly a ghost I booted with threat of war
<bcortell> yeah, i bet so too.. but he's out of my NS range
<StevieG> yeah, I have money
<bcortell> and not enough tech!
<StevieG> $%&@ tech
<StevieG> 1999 infra first
[/quote]

Not that I was expecting Stevie to admit him being DR, but there's little difference in how he reacted to the guys splitting off into another AA and that guy leaving DR by himself. We decided to hit everyone to not risk having them bulk up and counter us (though some of them did bulk up). One guy even jumped from 800NS to around 4200NS. Heh. All in all, the guys who left DR have fought back at about the same amount DR nations have.

The only prepared nations were maybe the top 10 of our 20 nations. We had 6 new guys in, not even signed up to the forums from BFF(and only 1 or 2 had built up), who werent ready at all. The other AAs, werent prepared either, after your blitz they were all 4k and under, and most in anarchy.

I know its not what you guys expected, but you were wrong in this instance. This is nothing different than grouping a few AAs together for the numbers and getting an easy win. Not saying you guys purposely set out to do that, but thats what it has turned into.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304297666' post='2703557']
The only prepared nations were maybe the top 10 of our 20 nations. We had 6 new guys in, not even signed up to the forums from BFF(and only 1 or 2 had built up), who werent ready at all. The other AAs, werent prepared either, after your blitz they were all 4k and under, and most in anarchy.
[/quote]

Not true. Many of them have bulked up and fought back.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304297666' post='2703557']
I know its not what you guys expected, but you were wrong in this instance. This is nothing different than grouping a few AAs together for the numbers and getting an easy win. Not saying you guys purposely set out to do that, but that's what it has turned into.
[/quote]
You see, it wasn't an easy win- er.. didn't have to be. You guys saw the nukes and gave up before their even was a fight. That's not going to give you peace any sooner.

EDIT: Since I'm expecting you to reply- let's take it to the PS thread.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304298097' post='2703572']
Not true. Many of them have bulked up and fought back.
[/quote]
I was referring to being prepared prior to your blitz, when you knocked most nations out of nuke range. That was where you won the war. Had all the nations you hit been one co ordinated AA, this could have been a much better fight.
[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304298097' post='2703572']
You see, it wasn't an easy win- er.. didn't have to be. You guys saw the nukes and gave up before their even was a fight. That's not going to give you peace any sooner.

EDIT: Since I'm expecting you to reply- let's take it to the PS thread.
[/quote]
Thats riduculous. You have how many nukes? to our how many? after the first round of nukes, none of us could gain nukes while you still had nations not even engaged. Heres the nuke stats.

PS launched 10 at DR and 6 at the others. DR launched 4 at PS(2 a piece from me and aggie) the others launched none. Again, 25 hours after your DoW, nobody on our side was still nuke capable, while you guys have the most nukes in the game (and yes we did spy a few too).

Im not bothered with it really, there is just a pretty simple reason that this is such a walk in the park for you guys, and its not cause of few of us are conserving cash.

Thats all from me, and I wont derail this thread anymore.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304296843' post='2703544']
All of the nations PS declared on were in DR earlier in the round.
[/quote]

G-6 could do exactly what your doing. To lets say, PS for humors sake. We declare war on PS and hit other nations and say they were in PS. You know the amount of !@#$ we would get over it?

As I said ;) h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y

Being said it is lower than our war on LE, because we hit formed alliances where as you hit single nations. but in all goodness it's entirely different :lol1:

You are good, respectable people :3

G-6 is defiantly evil, low tricksters. All of which eat babies. And to top it off we have no honor in this game because we do exactly what everyone else does, but do not care to hide behind a wall of lies and denial.

I trust the alliances that do these things and act like saints compared to us less than I trust a deranged man holding a chainsaw covered in blood. We are straight forward and do not hide our ill moves while berating others for theirs, all the while smiling just long enough to seize and opportunity to stab someone in the back. (it has happened before)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304301185' post='2703624']
G-6 could do exactly what your doing. To lets say, PS for humors sake. We declare war on PS and hit other nations and say they were in PS. You know the amount of !@#$ we would get over it?

As I said ;) h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y
[/quote]

Except that all the nations we hit were in DR. There's one nation that was in PS at the start of the round that's not currently. He was a good guy, but not affiliated with us in SE, and with our AA being so close knit, it wasn't really a fit for him. But, I guess that you just wanted to ignore that it was really impossible for us to know what DR was actually doing with the guys that left.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304303700' post='2703654']
But, I guess that you just wanted to ignore that it was really impossible for us to know what DR was actually doing with the guys that left.
[/quote]

Paranoid much?

We're all out to get you, hide your lucky charms.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304304156' post='2703659']
Paranoid much?
[/quote]
How is that paranoid? It's completely reasonable to think that the nations that left DR could rejoin it and counter us with their ties to them,

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304305420' post='2703682']
How is that paranoid? It's completely reasonable to think that the nations that left DR could rejoin it and counter us with their ties to them,
[/quote]

Is that so? Weren't you just ranting about reasons and nonsense?

So G-6 can't make reasonable decisions (much as is most our wars) but it's acceptable for you? To throw out your reasons and do things your alliance has scorned G-6 for while still playing the moral high ground?

Are we still so evil?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304307571' post='2703748']
Is that so? Weren't you just ranting about reasons and nonsense?

So G-6 can't make reasonable decisions (much as is most our wars) but it's acceptable for you? To throw out your reasons and do things your alliance has scorned G-6 for while still playing the moral high ground?

Are we still so evil?
[/quote]
Look at what AA I am from, and then the AA of the person that talked about grab bag, then back at my AA, then back at his, then back at mine.

Rinse and repeat until you get it.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304305420' post='2703682']
[/quote]

Except I told you exactly what was up with the BAPS and BFF guys. :P

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304313900' post='2703891']
Look at what AA I am from, and then the AA of the person that talked about grab bag, then back at my AA, then back at his, then back at mine.

Rinse and repeat until you get it.
[/quote]

Nope nothing ;) (cough cough, it was your [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99207&view=findpost&p=2645946"]alliance[/url])

You do the same things we do

Edited by Frostfirefox

Hope you guys are ok over there, G-6 :unsure:

We're just having a little fun... you know.. in a game that is for fun.. and stuff :mellow:

You hit us 4 times, we hit you once, the circumstances are irrelevant.

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304146824' post='2702410']
I'm sure, it's already !@#$@#$ old fighting the same people for what? three months now? but hey, at least a handful of bitter kids can get their rocks off..
[/quote]

U mad, bro?? :ph34r:

At least this time it's us hitting you.. instead of the same old G-6 declaring on LE, ya know?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304304156' post='2703659']
Paranoid much?

We're all out to get you, hide your lucky charms.
[/quote]

NO U! :v:

o/ LE

[size="1"][color="#FFFACD"]boo ebil G-6 and confusion who is also evil and also all of G-6's ebil friends who do evil things all day in their ebil house wit their ebil cats and ebil cookies of ebil.[/color][/size]

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1304318260' post='2703956']
Hope you guys are ok over there, G-6 :unsure:

We're just having a little fun... you know.. in a game that is for fun.. and stuff :mellow:

You hit us 4 times, we hit you once, the circumstances are irrelevant.

U mad, bro?? :ph34r:

At least this time it's us hitting you.. instead of the same old G-6 declaring on LE, ya know?

NO U! :v:

o/ LE

[size="1"][color="#FFFACD"]boo ebil G-6 and confusion who is also evil and also all of G-6's ebil friends who do evil things all day in their ebil house wit their ebil cats and ebil cookies of ebil.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Aye, I'm mad at you :D So very mad. I thought I made myself clear, im just bored with the monotony of fighting the same folks :P if G6 had done this declaration my opinion would have been the same and my first post in this thread would have been the same.. assuming less flak though XD
I'm just one opinion though so its all good.. carry on

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304315705' post='2703912']
Except I told you exactly what was up with the BAPS and BFF guys. :P
[/quote]
Just like you told us exactly what was up with the Dreadfort guy, right?

See, there was no way to know what was actually going on.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304361329' post='2704247']
Just like you told us exactly what was up with the Dreadfort guy, right?

See, there was no way to know what was actually going on.
[/quote]

I already gave you too much info, wasnt going to give it all up, even though I knew you would still hit him when/if you hit us.

I been told by LE that the LE @ G-6 war will end tonight at update. Want to say that i think this should end the crap between us and we can move on to find new targets. As always LE is the aa in the game you dont want to attack you. Good fight.

Edited by dogbite