LE DoW

Morte Vallta

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1304155223' post='2702451']
Last round, one of your members pointed out over and over and over again that if PS, LE and OP were annoyed with the way things went, it was our fault for not hitting you first. Why is it a shock when that message was taken to heart?
[/quote]

Glad to know we are feared at least

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1304155223' post='2702451']
Last round, one of your members pointed out over and over and over again that if PS, LE and OP were annoyed with the way things went, it was our fault for not hitting you first. Why is it a shock when that message was taken to heart?
[/quote]
I'm not shocked, just kinda disappointed that this is what TE has turned into. But I suppose with 1200 players there arent a whole lot of other options, although mixing it up some would be a heck of a lot more interesting imo. Anyhow, have fun folks.

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304185723' post='2702599']
I'm not shocked, just kinda disappointed that this is what TE has turned into. But I suppose with 1200 players there arent a whole lot of other options, although mixing it up some would be a heck of a lot more interesting imo. Anyhow, have fun folks.
[/quote]

Ahh, c'mon Wabooz. You down declared on us twice last round, and you expect us not to exact some revenge? Suck it up, and fight. Not trying to be rude, but dangit! Your ex-LE.... Act like it. :P

meh I didn't know we fought twice last round, I thought just the end of round war was it, which was rather even so a down declare didnt equate into much. So this is the fourth G6-LE war in 3 rounds? with another to come im sure at the end of this round heh.. then more revenge next round.. now ya see why I may be a bit bored with all of this :D

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304202476' post='2702739']
meh I didn't know we fought twice last round, I thought just the end of round war was it, which was rather even so a down declare didnt equate into much. So this is the fourth G6-LE war in 3 rounds? with another to come im sure at the end of this round heh.. then more revenge next round.. now ya see why I may be a bit bored with all of this :D
[/quote]
I would talk to your leaders then (or join a different AA). 3/4 wars were declared by you guys (this time being the lone LE declaration).

Of course, if you really think this will stop here, you might want to see this:

[quote]
<Baby_Yoshi> bcortell
<dockingscheduled> i'm personally saving my nukes for a later war
<bcortell> AA, hope it's fun
<EndOfArgument> I'll pass it on, AA
<Baby_Yoshi> We promise, Both Duckroll and G-6 return favors- 10x harder than the last.
01:47 <Baby_Yoshi> G' Day.
<bcortell> lol
<dockingscheduled> lol
- Baby_Yoshi changes nick to Yoshiaway
<Yoshiaway> There's always next round
<CunningEdge> lmao
<AddictedAffliction> i fight till i have no choice to turtle
<Yoshiaway> :)
<bcortell> uh huh Marcus..
<h0rdes[BN]> lol
[/quote]

So, one of your leaders really seems ready to drop it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304208049' post='2702799']
I would talk to your leaders then (or join a different AA). 3/4 wars were declared by you guys (this time being the lone LE declaration).

Of course, if you really think this will stop here, you might want to see this:

So, one of your leaders really seems ready to drop it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You know, the thing is- We were ready to let things 'get by'. I think that would've been pretty obvious when we didn't load up on nukes when LE and PS did. Anyways, we also tend not to 'let go' of things, when your 'opponents' continue to show will towards continuing the fight.

Just sayin'. And who knows, maybe after this LE and G-6 can finally be friends- Shocker, right? LE coming for us this round was pretty much a get-go from the beginning- I was just too blind to see it. It doesn't matter, though- I'll let LE get their shots in, then we can 'live' in peace :)

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1304211502' post='2702819']
You know, the thing is- We were ready to let things 'get by'. I think that would've been pretty obvious when we didn't load up on nukes when LE and PS did. Anyways, we also tend not to 'let go' of things, when your 'opponents' continue to show will towards continuing the fight.

Just sayin'. And who knows, maybe after this LE and G-6 can finally be friends- Shocker, right? LE coming for us this round was pretty much a get-go from the beginning- I was just too blind to see it. It doesn't matter, though- I'll let LE get their shots in, then we can 'live' in peace :)

Confusion.
[/quote]

Can't say I blame anyone for not wanting to be LE's enemy.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1304212945' post='2702827']
Can't say I blame anyone for not wanting to be LE's enemy.
[/quote]

It had to do more with being bored of fighting the exact same alliance for a LONG time, Since my OP/DR Days. Feel free to twist my words however the hell you want, though.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1304211502' post='2702819']

[/quote]
Is that a, "Hey can you tell us when these guys are planning to hit us?" type friends? That has worked out well for you this round. Maybe you should just try a ceasefire first. But, then who else would you have to hit? No chance you go for TPC/RE. Heh.

And to this:
[quote]Anyways, we also tend not to 'let go' of things, when your 'opponents' continue to show will towards continuing the fight.[/quote]
Once again, you have said "We wanted things to be done and over" and yet you kept declaring. So, say whatever you want on here, but your actions have been the opposite.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1304213778' post='2702830']
It had to do more with being bored of fighting the exact same alliance for a LONG time, Since my OP/DR Days. Feel free to twist my words however the hell you want, though.
[/quote]
Then why did you declare three wars on them in the last few rounds?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304217375' post='2702877']
Then why did you declare three wars on them in the last few rounds?
[/quote]

The first war was a simple matter war and everyone got their panties in a knot and came running to jump in versus our side.

Now the second war was a matter of war and crippling their growth (not to mention testing new toys)

The third because they harbor ill-will versus us (among other alliances). So it is more practical to defend the nations we needed defended in an offensive rather than defensive.

Now we let them take there ill-will shot and move on. Do the damage we can and take all the nukes they have for us. Then we rebuild and have a fun round like always ;)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304218054' post='2702882']
The first war was a simple matter war and everyone got their panties in a knot and came running to jump in versus our side.

Now the second war was a matter of war and crippling their growth (not to mention testing new toys)

The third because they harbor ill-will versus us (among other alliances). So it is more practical to defend the nations we needed defended in an offensive rather than defensive.

Now we let them take there ill-will shot and move on. Do the damage we can and take all the nukes they have for us. Then we rebuild and have a fun round like always ;)
[/quote]
You see.. there's always a new reason.

Now, I don't think anyone would be mad if we just move on, like you said. However, judging by the quote from one of your leaders that I posted above, it certainly doesn't seem like he wants to.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304220226' post='2702900']

Now, I don't think anyone would be mad if we just move on, like you said. However, judging by the quote from one of your leaders that I posted above, it certainly doesn't seem like he wants to.
[/quote]

Judging from my last post, I believe it does.

Confusion.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304220226' post='2702900']
[/quote]

Quit trying to breed a truth in your mind and the paranoia will leave you.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1304220574' post='2702906']
Judging from my last post, I believe it does.

[/quote]
Hey, if this is the end, I wouldn't shed a tear over it.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304221244' post='2702916']
Quit trying to breed a truth in your mind and the paranoia will leave you.
[/quote]
Heh. You guys kept coming up with reasons to hit our side, instead of saying to yourself, "Ya know, we've already fought them once (and then twice), maybe we should fight someone else."

So, you coming up with reasons like that doesn't support your argument. It's TE. Anyone could come up with a reason- or not have one at all- and attack someone. The fact remains that you guys kept coming after the same AA's, not us. Your reasons don't show any progress towards not fighting, only finding new reasons to fight the same people. But, hopefully what Marcus said is true, and this will be the end of it.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304224143' post='2702945']
Heh. You guys kept coming up with reasons to hit our side, instead of saying to yourself, "Ya know, we've already fought them once (and then twice), maybe we should fight someone else."

So, you coming up with reasons like that doesn't support your argument. It's TE. Anyone could come up with a reason- or not have one at all- and attack someone. The fact remains that you guys kept coming after the same AA's, not us. Your reasons don't show any progress towards not fighting, only finding new reasons to fight the same people. But, hopefully what Marcus said is true, and this will be the end of it.
[/quote]

Your tactless to say we keep coming after the same AA's. LE is just an overlap out of the multiple other alliances we declared on. I myself was hoping for a nice war in between the flag run and the inevitable grudge match (which more may follow, but none from us)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1304228253' post='2702997']
Your tactless to say we keep coming after the same AA's. LE is just an overlap out of the multiple other alliances we declared on. I myself was hoping for a nice war in between the flag run and the inevitable grudge match (which more may follow, but none from us)
[/quote]
Re-read my post.. already answered your points. You guys found new reasons to hit, and there are infinite reasons in TE. So it's hard to believe when you guys say it's done. When exactly does the fact that you've warred the same people over and over outweigh the need to hit them again? It's been put out there before, and you guys keep coming back to us. So be it. Well, this time we decided to strike first. We weren't going to let you get a [i]new[/i] reason to hit us. If you guys want it to be over, I'm sure 'our' side would be fine with that.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304228589' post='2703002']
Re-read my post.. already answered your points. You guys found new reasons to hit, and there are infinite reasons in TE. So it's hard to believe when you guys say it's done. When exactly does the fact that you've warred the same people over and over outweigh the need to hit them again? It's been put out there before, and you guys keep coming back to us. So be it. Well, this time we decided to strike first. We weren't going to let you get a [i]new[/i] reason to hit us. If you guys want it to be over, I'm sure 'our' side would be fine with that.
[/quote]

It's nice to have competition but many are angry with us because we employed all our resources in what they say was a dishonorable way (still no honor in video games) and when we celebrated many got mad at us after stating "We don't care about flag running." We happily lost the final war of the round after doing our best. Why bear a grudge (even a slight one) over a fruitful round where the alliances on 'your' side were blessed in many wars won and most who participated generally had fun?

Reasons or not, we fought LE 2 weeks ago and are fighting them again. While we are in training mode still and it does serve as a backbone lesson to things (though fun generally takes place over elitism), it is a tad bit boring to have a repeat of 2 weeks ago if I may say so.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1304235164' post='2703046']
This is a golden thread....G-6 kept declaring on LE and it was fine. LE declares once on G-6 and they suddenly can't let anything go?
[/quote]

Well, by the looks of things, I'd say they're taking a bit of a beating, don't you think? I dunno, maybe over taking 10 nukes in a 24 hour period into the second week of the round is just the norm. Kudos to LE.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1304235164' post='2703046']
This is a golden thread....G-6 kept declaring on LE and it was fine. LE declares once on G-6 and they suddenly can't let anything go?
[/quote]
By "they" you must mean me? Not quite how you put it though. I, not they, am just bored with the same fight. There are many other AAs out there to mix it up with so it doesn't matter who does the declaring(G6 or LE), I think its time to get over it and date new people. I've already said my peace though so carry on.

Its like this... The big guys picked on the little guys for the last 2 rounds. The little guys regrouped, got back to their core members, updeclared, and kicked your ass. Not a lot of intelligence goes into it. If you were winning, you'd be singing a different tune. We're willing to let this go as far as it needs to. You guys would have had a great chance against us if you would have protected your nukes.... You chose not to, and nearly all(but the 2 orange shot off(nj btw)) of yours got stolen. :)

You knew we were coming, but did nothing to stop us. We fight. We dont turtle. We're Lafayette Escadrille. Any time. Any place. One on one with out your BS declarations on filler alliances, we'll either take our beating, or like in this case, hand one out. Win all the flags you want, but the win comes from winning the respect of TE. Which we've already done, and your far from....

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1304249126' post='2703114']
Its like this... The big guys picked on the little guys for the last 2 rounds. The little guys regrouped, got back to their core members, updeclared, and kicked your ass. Not a lot of intelligence goes into it. If you were winning, you'd be singing a different tune. We're willing to let this go as far as it needs to. You guys would have had a great chance against us if you would have protected your nukes.... You chose not to, and nearly all(but the 2 orange shot off(nj btw)) of yours got stolen. :)

You knew we were coming, but did nothing to stop us. We fight. We dont turtle. We're Lafayette Escadrille. Any time. Any place. One on one with out your BS declarations on filler alliances, we'll either take our beating, or like in this case, hand one out. Win all the flags you want, but the win comes from winning the respect of TE. Which we've already done, and your far from....
[/quote]

Amen to that

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304237910' post='2703062']
By "they" you must mean me? Not quite how you put it though. I, not they, am just bored with the same fight. There are many other AAs out there to mix it up with so it doesn't matter who does the declaring(G6 or LE), I think its time to get over it and date new people. I've already said my peace though so carry on.
[/quote]

No, by "they" I meant the accusations in this thread that LE is the one that can't let anything go when G-6 declared 3 of the 4 wars on LE. So "they" in this case means LE.