Update from MERC

[size="5"]Official Birthday Announcement from MERC[/size]

Well, we did it. MERC has been around for THREE whole years! We’ve overcome obstacles, fought in a war, and made some great friends over the past three years. I would first like to thank my second-in-command porkpotpie for all the hard work he has done over those three years helping keep the alliance running on the foreign front. I would like to thank our friends over at Athens and NOIR for having our back through many of those years. And, I would like to say that I hope we can stick around for a few more years. Here are some of the milestones we’ve achieved:
Total alliance strength of 136,000
50 Nukes
2 nations over 50,000 NS

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and to have a good day.

Congratulations to our friends and allies in MERC!

Just a reminder that the protectorate treaty between Athens and MERC is still active and that raiding them would be a bad idea.

Hell, you guys are older then Athens :P

We will be celebrating our 3rd Birthday in August. :3

Edited by Jgoods45

You've outlived numerous groups 10 times your size. You know, there is only one nation and one alliance in the game (at any one time) who can win at stats... the rest of CN's great players look for other areas to excel in. For determination, and keeping your name alive for this long in spite of what other groups boast in stats, I think MERC is up there with the best. Congrats on the achievement. :)