Why is Fark so Bloodthirsty?

Chysil

Ask my trade partners and the people I do tech deals with, I am a nice, mind your own business kind of nation. Shorty after we decided to switch to orange team, I find myself bombarded by the Fark alliance.

I did not do anything to deserve this, and yet the bloodthirsty Farkers took no prisoners, and at the upper end of my nations strength invaded my homeland.

What did I do? Why did they do this sudden and unprovoked attack? I thought they were bigger men than this. but it appears they enjoy to randomly pick on a small African alliance.

I still don't know what I did to deserve this

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when is attacking other Fark nations considered an "unprovoked attack"? Did you really think they'd sit idle and just watch?

Plus Yaks are an endangered species, you monster!

Edited by Big Z

Ask my trade partners and the people I do tech deals with, I am a nice, mind your own business kind of nation. Shorty after we decided to switch to orange team, I find myself bombarded by the Fark alliance.

I did not do anything to deserve this, and yet the bloodthirsty Farkers took no prisoners, and at the upper end of my nations strength invaded my homeland.

What did I do? Why did they do this sudden and unprovoked attack? I thought they were bigger men than this. but it appears they enjoy to randomly pick on a small African alliance.

Citizens of Niger, please.

I can guarantee this will head one of two ways:

1) You did something stupid that put you in this position and you'll get burned to the ground.

2) This was in no way a sanctioned attack on you by Fark and the offenders will get what's coming to them from their alliance.

Well, let's sit back and see what happens, eh? :popcorn:

And Delta clears it up before I can even bother to check. Well then. Have fun Fark.

Also, I really hope you're in Defcon 3 because of getting it spied that way. Anything else would be completely ridiculous. :v:

Edited by Locke

but an admin is involved in the attacks. Clearly this is a racist and discriminatory hate crime, lead by the leaders of Fark hoping to silence us with military might before our story is told

:lol1:

I'm calling BS on this and saying that this isn't just some noobish complaint, you know exactly what you're doing and trying to play us all for fools. Fortunately it's failing miserably.

I can't picture Fark going out of their way to ruin your day for no reason unless you screwed with them first. And that looks to be the case.

Enjoy your ZI.

How many more must perish under the iron fark fist of doom before people realize I was not kidding.

Some day, when you are hiding underneath your desk, listening to your family getting brutally beaten by Fark soldier you will think "Chysil was right! Why didn't I listen to him?" And you'll hear footsteps enter the room and you'll pray to your god or gods that they don't find you... but they will

Fark will show no mercy. We are but the Poland in world war 2... you guys need to stop appeasing these monsters and stand up against them, or else when you finally do stand it will be in a river of your family's blood and tears

Why Fark? WHY?????

How many more must perish under the iron fark fist of doom before people realize I was not kidding.

Some day, when you are hiding underneath your desk, listening to your family getting brutally beaten by Fark soldier you will think "Chysil was right! Why didn't I listen to him?" And you'll hear footsteps enter the room and you'll pray to your god or gods that they don't find you... but they will

Fark will show no mercy. We are but the Poland in world war 2... you guys need to stop appeasing these monsters and stand up against them, or else when you finally do stand it will be in a river of your family's blood and tears

Why Fark? WHY?????

Let me just say this right now: you are really bad at attention whoring. It's already getting boring. While watching a train wreck can be entertaining, it's only so long before that joy loses its luster. My suggestion? Get better at attention whoring and give us a real show on your way to ZI. :awesome:

Let me just say this right now: you are really bad at attention whoring. It's already getting boring. While watching a train wreck can be entertaining, it's only so long before that joy loses its luster. My suggestion? Get better at attention whoring and give us a real show on your way to ZI. :awesome:

From a nation that can't seem to decide if they want to mate with cats or women, I'll take that as a compliment

My advice: think of a catchy phrase that can be used to condemn Fark. Max337 may have disappeared from the cyberverse long ago, but his legacy lives on through the classic accusation that "they [the GOONS] ascend via the unjust path." If you think of a similarly amusing epithet you bring laughter to many people even after you have departed this world.

Edited by Essenia

From a nation that can't seem to decide if they want to mate with cats or women, I'll take that as a compliment

Oooh, a tough guy I see. I like that spirit. It will serve you well, I assure you.

Also, I wasn't aware that nations could mate with anything. This brings about...interesting prospects.

/me begins to study some maps.

Edited by Locke

This reminds me of the time a rogue called TOOL bullies for suggesting that the guy pay reps for hitting our nation. I even blogged about that one. :ph34r: Also reminds me of Rebbilon.

Chysil, you started this crap, and you know what they say - a person reaps what he/she sows. Perhaps I have to screenshot your alliance's war screen to give any doubters or fence-sitters the irrefutable proof of this. ;)