Beautiful Revolution: A DoE

Zarfef

EDITED.

OOC: I'm giving up this claim. WHAT?! You may ask? The reason is entirely different then you may realize. It turns out that I found out why Lavo didn't want to give up this land and after further discourse in OOC we both agreed that this would be for the best in order to help a new player (They better RP it good). Therefore, I'm sorry to those that were looking forward to this RP, the role play of a soviet state must wait for the time being. I should have some great knowledge by then.

Edited by Zarfef

"Zargathia welcomes the Soviet States of Greco-Aether into the world. May the region prosper under your rule."

"...Also, Queen Amyante would like to request a meeting. If this is possible, please state which would be the most convenient time."

Upon hearing the news of this, President DeSchaine sat alone in his office, wishing for a pint of stout and a bottle of Excedrin.

A bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength was shipped to Dublin from Aiginor with this note attached:

"You might be needing this."

--------------

Aiginor recognizes and welcomes this new nation to the world.

OOC: No, you aren't getting my protectorate. As Iat didn't do anything with it ICly, it still is under my control. That and someone else as actually done it the right way and has PMed me about it and before your post. I'd like to request you withdraw your claims, or else I'll make a harsh IC post.

OOC: No, you aren't getting my protectorate. As Iat didn't do anything with it ICly, it still is under my control. That and someone else as actually done it the right way and has PMed me about it and before your post. I'd like to request you withdraw your claims, or else I'll make a harsh IC post.

OOC: You're already going to make a harsh IC post, you're planning on invading Raochin and that will already mean that there will be war anyways if that happens, so I don't see how it could get any harsher. And on that note, Krieg is a Red Sands Procterate, not yours. We already HAVE troops in the area that we've RP'd and they agreed to it as par stated here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1799945

Q: If for some unspeakable reason, your nation were to collapse and your government collapse, would you be willing to submit it as a Red Sands Procterate and a Red Sands Procterate alone?

A: Of course. Our Government would expect a place as a Government in Exile of course in any of the Red sands nations, as we plot our attempt to retake our land -- and destroy those who attempted to collapse us.

If you feel like asserting yourself against me here, I suggest you think it over. I will fight you tooth and nail and I think it will well distract you from your other causes.

Concerning IaT, he did do things with it ICly:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67528

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67465

All my base are belong to me. Make your time and someone will set you up the bomb.

Even if I eventually lose a war with you, to fight a giant and lose is better then to stand among men of equal status and win. By the time this battle is done, I will make RA bleed.

IC:

The Soviet Greco-Aether States thanks all the nations that rightfully recognize our status.

***PRIVATE****

TO: Zargathia

We would love to meet with your wonderful leader, Amyante, we should set up such a situation sometime in the future.

OOC: You're already going to make a harsh IC post, you're planning on invading Raochin and that will already mean that there will be war anyways if that happens, so I don't see how it could get any harsher. And on that note, Krieg is a Red Sands Procterate, not yours. We already HAVE troops in the area that we've RP'd and they agreed to it as par stated here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1799945

If you feel like asserting yourself against me here, I suggest you think it over. I will fight you tooth and nail and I think it will well distract you from your other causes.

Concerning IaT, he did do things with it ICly:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67528

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67465

All my base are belong to me. Make your time and someone will set you up the bomb.

Even if I eventually lose a war with you, to fight a giant and lose is better then to stand among men of equal status and win. By the time this battle is done, I will make RA bleed.

OOC: That was a Q&A. Doesn't look like a binding agreement to me. That was a former RA protectorate, so its an RA protectorate now, as he actually RP'd sending troops in. Greece is still RA's protectorate as well.

OOC: I lol'd. If you manage to make RA annoyed enough for war, I guaran-damn-tee you you will lose that war. :P

OOC: As stated.

OOC: I lol'd. If you manage to make RA annoyed enough for war, I guaran-damn-tee you you will lose that war. :P

:P

Also, given that I realized that you were reffering to Krieg as well, we RP'd troops on the ground long before he was there and they remain.

Edited by Zarfef

GM Post

If the protectorate was Rebel Army's in the first place, Lavo must be contacted before new nations can start there. I've never been a fan of binding legislation dictating who can and can't do things; however, Lavo did position a very significant amount of troops there more than two weeks ago. I'm going to have to rule in his favor.

OOC:It was Iamthey's land, Iamthey gave it to him, he should get it. Regardless of if it was a protectorate or not. Krieg also signed the Red sands treaty, which although doesn't include a clause that specifically states that they are under our protection, does entitle us a to a protectorate over his land, regardless of if it was yours before it was his.

OOC:It was Iamthey's land, Iamthey gave it to him, he should get it. Regardless of if it was a protectorate or not. Krieg also signed the Red sands treaty, which although doesn't include a clause that specifically states that they are under our protection, does entitle us a to a protectorate over his land, regardless of if it was yours before it was his.

OOC: This thread is not about Krieg.

OOC: Krieg was mentioned, so I thought I'd add that. It is relevent to the argument.

OOC: No, it isn't. Iamthey did not do ANYTHING ICly, not even a DoE or waving off RA troops, due to NZ. As such, the last sovereign government of any type in the area was in fact Stigia, which became an RA Protectorate after it's fall. As such, the area is still an RA Protectorate and has a garrison of 50 000 soldiers.

OOC: No, it isn't. Iamthey did not do ANYTHING ICly, not even a DoE or waving off RA troops, due to NZ. As such, the last sovereign government of any type in the area was in fact Stigia, which became an RA Protectorate after it's fall. As such, the area is still an RA Protectorate and has a garrison of 50 000 soldiers.
GM Post

If the protectorate was Rebel Army's in the first place, Lavo must be contacted before new nations can start there. I've never been a fan of binding legislation dictating who can and can't do things; however, Lavo did position a very significant amount of troops there more than two weeks ago. I'm going to have to rule in his favor.

OOC: I disagree. He DID have a DoE and for that matter, went through the trouble of asking for the territory on the world map. In fact, that is how I came to ask for the territory.

I checked the world map, saw that it belonged to Eastern Regimes (IT did NOT say RA protectorate), noticed that he had decided to cancel his RPing of that territory (he did delete his post, but there did at one time exist a post I feel on Eastern Regions DoE) and so given that it was his territory, I followed procedures directly and asked for it and he agreed (I figured he may given that he was looking to jump to another territory. You can't supersede his agreement on a territory that was his, no matter how short a time. If I had broken the procedures and declared myself to be the owner of a protectorate on the world map without contacting that nation first, then I would have broken the rules. However, as shown on the latest world maps, I did contact the owner of this territory.

* If you want to claim an area already claimed, you must first work something out with the owner. This means you cannot start a rebellion in their territory, a terrorist group, etc. without their permission.

Permission was granted, I have seen more evidence of RPing there then I did of RAs, there is a map, an old DoE thread, and several precursor RPs. Also, I see no such laws about auto-procterating. So I do suppose that I have the opposite situation in Krieg. Sargun however is looking to go there and I could see both of us looking to set him up there for the reason that his presence there instead of in North Africa to free up the other nations there would be agreeable with both of us. Meanwhile, I tire of OOC posts here, I'm starting up some IC soon, this nuh-uh arguing on the internet is a bore. If I wanted to argue about this, I'd of went to the boiler room.

OOC: iamthey wiped his RP because he was the only person to interact in it, and moved quickly away. as he was the only person to do anything there, he did not need a GM permission to wipe (as it affected nobody) and there were no objections to his doing so by either players or GM.

Thus, his RP never happened. that means that it was canonically Rebel Army's protectorate. it was never empty land.

Edited by Sargun

OOC: I'm going to invent a new rule that all "he did this; she did this" arguments must have citations. As such, please link me to any evidence you want to prove from now on, or I'm going to assume it hasn't happened.

Yes, yes I can do this.