One year since the Ten Man War.

You're commemorating the fact that you used and destroyed another alliance for no other reason than publicity? Seems a strange thing to be remembering so fondly.

Just a polite question, we're you around at the time of the thread and did you actively read it?

Because it was damn lulzy. :awesome:

I've read it and you're free to celebrate anything you want to including these fabled "lulz". It's just not something I'd be commemorating myself.

Then you're probably more of a 'srs bsns' person. It's been a year now so people have had plenty of time to get over what happened, I thought I'd just remind everyone of what a fun time we all had. :)

I read that thread when it was fresh and I developed a strong dislike for you as a result. It's really a great example of why Jack the Great was a failure, and it boggles my mind that you would want to drag it out in public like this to tarnish your clean slate.

I don't see how this is of any relevance to anything at all since your talking about a past character of yours and ua doesn't even exist anymore, and also got the members of ua destroyed for an attempted coup when you tried to disolve it....

I read that thread when it was fresh and I developed a strong dislike for you as a result. It's really a great example of why Jack the Great was a failure, and it boggles my mind that you would want to drag it out in public like this to tarnish your clean slate.

It's your appearance in that thread, and your bullheadedness that ruined your old character, so why bring it up again?

From the OP and title, I have no clue what this is talking about...

OP: If you want this re-opened, PM me the reason and edit your OP so it makes...you know...sense. Otherwise, locked for pointless thread.