Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four Shadowmen have left your AA since we DoW'ed...we do have a list of your nations you know. Hiding won't really work.

so you're saying they can run their mouths, but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, they scatter like rats?

so you're saying they can run their mouths, but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, they scatter like rats?

Why, yes, that's a good summary. Also, three Shadowmen anarchied :P .

I guess facing off against the great bully was too much for those nations. May you find them.......if you can

That's us! Ask all the poor little alliances we've rolled for no reason. We're terrible, terrible people.

I guess facing off against the great bully was too much for those nations. May you find them.......if you can

RE isn't a bully...just large.

This is a case of the little freshman (who is also the new kid in school) making fun of the captain of the varsity football team. The captain got in the lil freshman's face and scared him. The captain can't help that the lil freshman (new kid on the block) peed his pants and went to hide from the captain who has earned his respect.

[04.Jul.2009 02:13:33 AM] <RG[Olympus]> Just to let you guys know, I didn't sign any secret treaties with RE. Don't know why they are attacking you

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:17 AM] <Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> I could tell you

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:18 AM] <Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> They're **Edited for Forums: Primping**

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:22 AM] because NPO is getting SMASHED

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:25 AM] HORRIBLY

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:29 AM] <Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> lol

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:31 AM] <Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> they need a good *Rules Edit again: hairstyle* here on TE

[04.Jul.2009 02:14:38 AM] Where they still can have control

Your show of force is excessive and unwarranted.

Also you people can't seem to take a joke either. Even if the topic of the joke is true.

The Black Dawn will swallow you up....There are many things that go bump in the night, and you soon won't be able to bump back

EDIT: That quote makes more sense uncensored but I do NOT want a warn...Its actually funneh

Edited by krunkthegreat

Your show of force is excessive and unwarranted.

Also you people can't seem to take a joke either. Even if the topic of the joke is true.

The Black Dawn will swallow you up....There are many things that go bump in the night, and you soon won't be able to bump back

EDIT: That quote makes more sense uncensored but I do NOT want a warn...Its actually funneh

Wait what? We have no relation to NPO if that's what you're insinuating...other then me being NPO SE. But that has nothing to do with this war. Your delusions must be caused by trauma from the numerous explosions RE cruise missiles and bombs are causing.

Your SE affiliation affects your TE judgment.

I, however, am safe from this curbstomp thAAAnk you very much.

RE can't touch the people of my lands. You cannot fight what is not there.....

The more you try and fight us.....the stronger we become.....Shadow can never be banished....

I think your brains are still muddled from that face-owning we performed upon you guys in Round 4. Hmmm...Me and Co God were gov THEN too!

Being Numerically superior is your only advantage.

<~Tiberius12> they negotiated in poor faith (lied by ommision), were asshats when we conferenced with other alliances, and then insulted us to other alliances

1) I didn't realize you needed your hand held the entire time? Following the OWF is a Gov members job. You cannot claim ignorance. Our war with GATO started in the middle of discussions

2) You told us to buzz off....We realized the truth: You were all leaning to the androgynous-femnine side of the spectrum and revealed our discovery to others.

3) My avatar is better than yours

1) I didn't realize you needed your hand held the entire time? Following the OWF is a Gov members job. You cannot claim ignorance. Our war with GATO started in the middle of discussions

2) You told us to buzz off....We realized the truth: You were all leaning to the androgynous-femnine side of the spectrum and revealed our discovery to others.

What discussions? I just kept saying we wouldn't accept peace until a couple days because I knew GATO was helping us.

Well duh we knew about the war, it was the only dramaz going on at the time. However I wanted to see if you would mention it at any point, and you didn't. Sort of a test of a potential allies honesty. You failed.

Oh, and don't tell me my job; I know it. You don't seem to know yours (or at least don't know it well).

No one told you to buzz off, in fact my deputies were very polite considering your attitudes. Also, does using big words make you feel smart? Because let me tell you, I'm not seeing any intelligence with what you got your alliance into.

My nation isn't on fire.

The big bad wolf is blowing our houses down! Rawr!

Also we never talked crap, so this is kind of funny. Also RE, we never lied to you. You never asked us if we were in any wars. And in fact, we told you guys about ours wars in the first place. GG trying to twist things around.

And also, Krunk's avatar is better then yours.

Your alliance not might be on fire, but at least we know if we went head to head with even numbers, we would destroy you. And good job, you guys are awesome, 250 people against 25, and you guys anarchy us! WHAT?!?

It took 6 people 3 days to finally anarchy me, go figure.

My nation is doing just fine thank you. We have not been hit in several days. Thanks for your concern however :)

Because you are hiding in the NoNe AA. I take it you're afraid to fight your own battles? Gonna leave your alliance mates to face the fire while you run away?

Because you are hiding in the NoNe AA. I take it you're afraid to fight your own battles? Gonna leave your alliance mates to face the fire while you run away?

My own battles? I've fought MY battles just fine, you were the ones to "declare" on us thinking to scare us into being your lapdog meatshields in the future.

We are NOT afraid of you.

Again, The Black Dawn will swallow you up....You won't be able to crush our spirit.