aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

No.

White peace is what Kindle wants.

We want him to swallow his pride (swallowing shouldn't be too hard for him) and surrender unconditionally.

He's only asking for white peace because he wants to nurture his petty grudges as long as he can and attack when the time is convenient for him, like he always does. 

This is only a recent development because he's been up and down Planet Bob begging people to help him.

And he doesn't avoid the OWF, he's banned. For good reason, I might add.

I thought you weren't a fan of OOC attacks, Methface.. 

Oh- I see, you don't approve of OOC attacks if they're directed at you, right? But it's OK for this delicate sociopath to take it to an OOC place every time someone insults him.

Funny to see the person who was posting OOC personal information on people here accusing others of OOC attacks. When dealing with people who sink that low, I don't care if he said something off forum which hurt your feelings.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I posted a link to your readily available mugshot.

It worked though.

You got offended enough to let us all know Methrage was back.

Now back to the topic. 

No.

Do something about it, nerd :wub:

Just now, General Kanabis said:

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I posted a link to your readily available mugshot.

It worked though.

You got offended enough to let us all know Methrage was back.

Now back to the topic. 

No.

Do something about it, nerd :wub:

Then you admit you're proud of your OOC attacks right after trying to condemn Sir Kindle for allegedly doing OOC attacks. This is why all your accussations get taken with a grain of salt.

Still going to let them merge into Aevum, if you attack them after that something will be done.

14 minutes ago, brass said:

So both sides are offering white peace to each other, if they just stop harassing each other both verbally and in game?

Why is this such an ongoing issue then.   Clearly there is something I'm missing.

Look, 

Kindle wants a white peace we would rather him surrender. Noctis is lying (that's right I said it) about half of this stuff. It's true we had peace with him after he attacked us before. But then he started threatening because he has a VERY thin skin for OWF stuff. 

We struck him because he was threatening and attacking allies. And we have had beef for a long time anyway. 

All kindle has to do is say" I yeild!" And promise not to attack allies and this will be over.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Then you admit you're proud of your OOC attacks right after trying to condemn Sir Kindle for allegedly doing OOC attacks. This is why all your accussations get taken with a grain of salt.

Still going to let them merge into Aevum, if you attack them after that something will be done.

Yeah because threatening people's family members IRL is the same as posting a link where an idiot loser got caught fapping in public or something.

And I'm sure something will be done.

But not by you.

You're still the same Methrage you've always been. 

Insignificant.

Clown-like.

Lame.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Now that is such a shame. It is not like we put unreasonable demands on Kindle, we didn't ask Kindle to start voting for any of our senators or crap like that. 

3 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Now that is such a shame. It is not like we put unreasonable demands on Kindle, we didn't ask Kindle to start voting for any of our senators or crap like that. 

Occolus aside they are not the issue. 

If Kindle wants peace he can offer up a surrender. Peace on our terms not his. 

All I want is for him to give up and show some humility 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

4 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Although you're part of the bloc Gh0s7 conspired with when deciding getting me sanctioned off white would be smart. If merging them into Aevum brings attacks from TIE, that would be a bonus actually. Still haven't pursued any kind of payback against you guys since you're so pathetic, however you guys keep making it more tempting to pay you guys back in full for conspiring with Gh0s7 to push me off white.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Although you're part of the bloc Gh0s7 conspired with when deciding getting me sanctioned off white would be smart. If merging them into Aevum brings attacks from TIE, that would be a bonus actually. Still haven't pursued any kind of payback against you guys since you're so pathetic, however you guys keep making it more tempting to pay you guys back in full for conspiring with Gh0s7 to push me off white.

Without a Ghos7 (and it was his idea) I would have still opposed you on my color. Don't expect me to forget so quickly about LPCN. 

That said I'm not conspiring against Ocolus so you can't pin that on me. I do however oppose you and what you are trying to pull here. You interventions go too far and are not constructive 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

Without a Ghos7 (and it was his idea) I would have still opposed you on my color. Don't expect me to forget so quickly about LPCN. 

That said I'm not conspiring against Ocolus so you can't pin that on me. I do however oppose you and what you are trying to pull here. You interventions go too far and are not constructive 

Considering Jack Layton and another Nights Watch member bandwaggoned into the PoSSE/WAPA near the end against us to try rushing me into a peace agreement quickly (Even though WAPA hit PoSSE first), don't feel bad about intervening in assisting a friend in a defensive war with them.

If they're smart they'll know when to back down from pushing this war further, although they have Jack in their alliance.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If they're smart they'll know when to back down from pushing this war further, although they have Jack in their alliance.

Jokes on you. We arent smart. I can promise you this though, as Jack said, we will pursue them REGARDLESS of your allies. 

8 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

If Kindle or any of his band move to your AA The Imperial Entente will declare VICTORY. 

If you do something that dumb, I won't stop them from hitting you until you admit defeat if they care. :P 

Although if victory for you is white peace, whatever you want to do is fine as long as you know what you do after will be the basis for how our future relations develop.

If you want to start things off badly rightly after peace by trying to annoy; then don't be surprised if they harbor bad will.

Yeah, threatening to harbour our enemies is a wonderful roadmap to future relations. I foresee a very nuclear future for you.

Edit: I'm glad Kindle is so strongly tacitly admitting his defeat by running behind your skirt and not fighting us like a man like he pledged to do for eternity. So let's note that a perma war from Kindle lasts about two weeks. Pathetic coward.

Edited by Jack Layton

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you do something that dumb, I won't stop them 

If you want to start things off badly rightly after peace by trying to annoy; then don't be surprised if they harbor bad will.

They have harbored bad will since 2014 a little more wouldn't hurt.

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

They have harbored bad will since 2014 a little more wouldn't hurt.

If you want to perpetuate it further after having just declared this war to cause plenty of bad will; don't be surprised if they dislike you, don't trust you & want to roll you.

Seems you want to build up as much bad will as possible, when your alliance has burned relations with most alliance leaders. You're only with your current "allies" now, since they beat you into submission while curbstomping you.

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Look, 

Kindle wants a white peace we would rather him surrender. Noctis is lying (that's right I said it) about half of this stuff. It's true we had peace with him after he attacked us before. But then he started threatening because he has a VERY thin skin for OWF stuff. 

We struck him because he was threatening and attacking allies. And we have had beef for a long time anyway. 

All kindle has to do is say" I yeild!" And promise not to attack allies and this will be over.

Ok, so you want an official apology from Sir Kindle, stating he gives up his wars, and he will avoid the forums for a period of time, and he's offering white peace, or fighting against the apology?

I don't understand how the terms changed between the last post of yours I replied to and now, or is there more than one group that wants a bit of blood from him?    Until you all agree on the terms, posted clearly, even in a new thread maybe since this one has changing terms, it makes decisions he may make rather difficult.   That's just my opinion on this mess,  I thought we've all been around long enough to know that things need to be made crystal clear, and when the world is against you, you can fight, or wait.   FAN has patience, and doesn't waiver, see VietFAN if you're new here.   This shouldn't be as big of an issue as people acting on emotions are making it.

12 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Yeah, threatening to harbour our enemies is a wonderful roadmap to future relations. I foresee a very nuclear future for you.

Even  on this nation, I lost track of the all countless nukes exchange & had fun doing it. Just as I'll enjoy destroying you and whatever you still care about in CN; unless they completely cut you off. Guessing Kashmir since you've avoided that AA recently?

I've been nuked more days than not, what really made it fun was doing much more damage to the enemy. ;)

Just now, Jack Layton said:

No, stop making excuses. You're the one coming in here and threatening, so why don't YOU do something about it?

I said I was going to merge them into Aevum & peace everything out for them if possible. As I said, waiting on Sir Kindle to finalize the merger.

I'm not into you Jack, just want you stop attacking an ally. Once they're in Aevum, it will be official. Until then you can keep warring.