Disciples of Destruction Declaration

I think having treaties on both sides of the fence allowing you to jump sides at your leisure would count as being a treaty whore. I mean, if you have six treaties but all those parties are allied to one another you could have just had the one treaty and it would count the same

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, Malinok, he was saying that I am the most important. You are #2

I took it as a general statement to DoD even though it's addressed to you.  Since the shoe fits I thought I'd wear it.  We'll discus who has the biggest ego later over pistols and scotch (not necessarily in that order.)  :smug:

You are both wrong. I ooze self-importance.

You'll be next.  Bring another bottle. ;)

Where did NoR go?  I haven't finished my popcorn. :popcorn:

You are both wrong. I ooze self-importance.
How did our NoR thread turn into the NG thread? Steve Buscemi, suck of the loss and deal with it. NG has sat on alot of fences since its creation. You guys always manage to sign treaties with different groups of alliances. Do like everyone else and pick a side and stick to it. You guys have never been in a real fight before to where its possible that you'll lose. I'm anxious to see if you guys will try to rebuild relations with the majority of planet Bob after the war or if you'll just fade away.

You mean, like last war, the one....you know....that we lost?  The war we joined the losing side, knowing it would most likely loose.  Yea, remove the foot from your mouth please.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

You mean, like last war, the one....you know....that we lost?  The war we joined the losing side, knowing it would most likely loose.  Yea, remove the foot from your mouth please.

You mean the war that you only joined midway through after most of us had taken most of the beating?

Your losses were weak. Your treaties prohibited you from fighting the people you were needed against. And look at how long NG to "decide" to get off the fence.
This time you guys didn't have a choice in the matter, you were pushed off that proverbial fence, you guys finally chose a side that you thought would improve you FA wise, but..... all it has done is get you beat down like a whimpering little puppy.
I know your reply will be something dumb and I don't really care. I do care that your losses will be great this time, so enjoy the war and come holler at me once you realized that it's ok to be humble and actually take real damage for your true friends.