WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324826878' post='2886179']
Words
[/quote]
To be fair, the stats matter not. The fact remains that we were held to a very long war in a 60 day round.

Also WAPA may have been at war but it was against The Abyss where they were doing nothing but crush them on all levels while hardly taking damage, the only disadvantage that put them at was that they didn't have all their offensive slots open, that's about it.

Also it doesn't really matter that the thread went inactive does it? There was no peace thread and no peace reached besides TFK sending mass peace offers to us, I remember the war quite clearly you can trust me on that.

Edited by ADude

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324838669' post='2886236']
77 days of straight war is just stupid and I don't care who you are.
[/quote]
I don't disagree, i wouldn't play CN if not for some of the stupidity though

Oh, I suspect our pride is the equal of DRs. You guys also forced your "principles" on LE, didn't you? In that case, massive down-declare. It's one of your favorites and always has been. This war was no where near as bad as your first war was Laz, and if you had the sack to be honest about that you'd say so. Twice the avg ns by day 2 of the war? That speaks for itself.
[/quote]
We did not, Christmas tree's go up on christmas, you've put up a strawman instead :rolleyes:

You can trim fat with the nifty new alliance control panels too.
[/quote]
Indeed, the other way would trim more though, and if not, what's to worry about? you wouldn't be losing anyone

That was the part that got copy-pasted to me.
[/quote]
01[11:01] <Confusion> The extra day can be 23 hours if you're worried about nukes.
[11:01] <mp|tpf> I'll discuss it with Clash when he gets online, but I'm pretty confident his response will be the same
01[11:02] <Confusion> We just want to get our shots in at WAPA for the bandwaggon.
01[11:02] <Confusion> Or their admission of defeat.
01[11:03] <Confusion> It's just 23 hours, no nukes.

Biggest lie of the entire thread Laz, and already shot down.
[/quote]
I'm unaware of what part you're referring to

You used to be better than this.
[/quote]
True of you too, you were once worthy of respect, now you're a disgrace to everything you used to stand for, your moral crusade has turned into a down declare, you cry about not wanting TE to turn into SE yet you'll refuse a perfectly decent peace offer while your lackies can post nothing more on the OWF than fallacies and Ad Hominem's.

Lazaraus, a few notes:

1) that part of the log is simply irrelevant. I don't care if we were asked to leave WAPA behind for one day, 10 days, or 60 days, or its its non-nuclear or not. We're simply not [u]ever[/u] going to do it.

That is not the way to show loyalty and respect to those who war alongside you, and while that may be acceptable to you or Confusion, it is most certainly not acceptable to us.

2) Furthermore, tW will not be making any concessions in this war, not a single one, not that its relevant at this point, as DR hasn't exhibited to us that they are actually winning the war yet (yesterday, DR lost 15.2k NS, tW lost 16.2k NS),. If Confusion is seeking a 77 day war, we have no objections to giving it to him unless he agrees to our conditions. (That runs both ways, see.) which would obviously be simply a mutual exit to this war without any conditions what-so-ever. (which is no more or less then we have ever asked of anybody.)

I think what is important for Confusion to understand is that tW is not going to be pushed around by his childish threats. If he wants 77 days of war, he can have it. tW might have its problems, but we are not alone in that regard, and I hold no doubts in saying that DR is not as good as Confusion deludes himself into believing, and there would most certainly be benefits to tW to fighting to the end of the round should Confusion make that necessary.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324849010' post='2886305']
Lazaraus, a few notes:

1) that part of the log is simply irrelevant. I don't care if we were asked to leave WAPA behind for one day, 10 days, or 60 days, or its its non-nuclear or not. We're simply not [u]ever[/u] going to do it.
[/quote]
Entirely reasonable, however when Clash is trying to paint us as ebil monsters, the specifics of what we are and aren't demanding is relevant

That is not the way to show loyalty and respect to those who war alongside you, and while that may be acceptable to you or Confusion, it is most certainly not acceptable to us.
[/quote]
I'm here to help Con, Con would help me if the positions were reversed.

2) Furthermore, tW will not be making any concessions in this war, not a single one, not that its relevant at this point, as DR hasn't exhibited to us that they are actually winning the war yet (yesterday, DR lost 15.2k NS, tW lost 16.2k NS),. If Confusion is seeking a 77 day war, we have no objections to giving it to him unless he agrees to our conditions. (That runs both ways, see.) which would obviously be simply a mutual exit to this war without any conditions what-so-ever. (which is no more or less then we have ever asked of anybody.)

I think what is important for Confusion to understand is that tW is not going to be pushed around by his childish threats. If he wants 77 days of war, he can have it. tW might have its problems, but we are not alone in that regard, and I hold no doubts in saying that DR is not as good as Confusion deludes himself into believing, and there would most certainly be benefits to tW to fighting to the end of the round should Confusion make that necessary.
[/quote]
Then i see no reason to bring it up further if both parties are ok with the current situation (assuming white peace is not reached before, that is, Stevie has the final say in that)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324824916' post='2886170']
Eventually, yes, peace. Warring until 35 nations on each side need to reroll is stupid, not tough. You are punishing the bulk of your own nations that way. Either way: You were foolish and rather egotistic to think I wanted peace right then.

Surely we don't have to have the argument about how little overall nation numbers mean? We have been accepting beat-down nations all round long, we are charitable that way. Fact: 10 of our current bottom 11 nations have no offensive wars with DR and only three defensive wars against DR. They are inactive and small and I should have booted them off the AA before the war just to keep you from crying about it. We keep nations by whether they war for us or not, so after this war there will be a lot of pruning. Pfft, WAPA even still has sharkweek wars. So please take the "you had more nations" argument and place it in the nearest trash receptacle.

Here are the LE stats once again:
LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

It was a non-nuclear war for YOU, not for LE. Two days into the war (day five) you were over 2x their avg ns, how hard of a war is that? Our war against SUN was at the very least even and we made sure of this by NOT using nukes on them, unlike your war against LE. We'd recovered by this war but not built any further. You were well and good and long before recovered from the LE war when this one started. In economy, you WERE ahead of us. All of that is the truth.

Long ago I gave up caring about winning and losing, and just pushed our nations towards having fun. The fact that you (unlike confusion) at least admit we have a stalemate says something, thanks for that at least. We war a lot better than he gives us credit for, but then with his ego, he rarely gives any credit to anyone. Always the insults, never the compliments. We coordinate pretty well as you yourself and your nation should be able to attest. We just don't always do it at update, it happens throughout the day. Confusion apparently thinks update is all that matters. I am wondering if the look of your nation (and confusion's nation) have a lot to do with your 'tudes here, steve?

I faced more top 5% nations that you did. I know this because I made up the target lists. I gave our top three nations (Neo, myself and Innocence) two targets each - alone. That says enough about the top tier balance right there. You had more infra than I did when this war started, as did 3 of the other nations I'm warring against. We had more air and we had more navy. I know all that too. If you had more nukes etc. at the start of the war, you'd have also had less infra and less warchest - and more ns - as well. That's math, so I know that too.

Yeah, says a lot about him doesn't it?
Just like his proposal concerning WAPA lol.
[/quote]

First off, you came with Total NS, Much more nukes, Ave NS was even, so bigger total numbers there does help.

And do you really think our lead up to this war was easier than yours. Yes we stomped LE into the ground. We went to war on day 3 though. Ive said it before, and Il say it again. Your 2 weeks of building, then a single round of non nuke war was much, much easier than our first 3 weeks. The reason some of us are ahead is because of a donation and trades. I can guarantee you that if I was a warrior this round, I would have been much farther ahead having your first few weeks.

Regarding my nation, I took on the Warriors with the most nukes as I only had 1 war declared on me. Ive done my job, you guys are off the 5% and out of nukes. My nation is a crater, but I have plenty of casualties. It looks a little like a stalemate here, because we havent been targeting WAPA at all really, but as soon as some slots clear we will own you guys, Im confident of that. :P

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1324875362' post='2886465']
I always get a kick out of watching people who have no dog in the fight textwall up war threads that don't concern them.
[/quote]

Adude's history with tW is relevant to this if it's him you're referring to, everyone else posting was actually engaged in the war as far as i could see

All right peace is in-game, peace in this thread will come soon too lol
BUT! The OWF can be as fun a battlefield as in-game at times.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324849996' post='2886313']First off, you came with Total NS, Much more nukes, Ave NS was even, so bigger total numbers there does help.

And do you really think our lead up to this war was easier than yours. Yes we stomped LE into the ground. We went to war on day 3 though. Ive said it before, and Il say it again. Your 2 weeks of building, then a single round of non nuke war was much, much easier than our first 3 weeks. The reason some of us are ahead is because of a donation and trades. I can guarantee you that if I was a warrior this round, I would have been much farther ahead having your first few weeks.[/quote]
Total NS is crap, means little. I beat the crap out of that posts ago. Avg NS was actually more for you guys, especially if we count those last four nations. Counting them, you had 5 more nuke-capable nations than we did; and in the words of RE, just because you weren't buying them isn't our fault. You spent your extra cash on infra (which is why you had more of it), we spent ours on nukes (which is why we had more of those).

We did NOT have two weeks, we declared war on day 11 I believe. We had only a few days after our war ended to get ready for this one. You had a lot more time than that and again, you war was much easier. We fought an even war and you fought a stomp. By day 2 of the war you had 2x their avg ns. across significantly more nations, and that really speaks for itself. "Few weeks?" You are acting like we sat around for a month. YOU sat around for a couple weeks after finishing off LE, most of your nations were done with serious fighting by day 5 of the round.

Seriously, ESPECIALLY we add in your last four nations, it was not ever going to be a stomp. I knew you guys would have them, you always have someone hidden around somewhere. Where else does Confusion get the rogues he so often sends at us and others? One of the things other alliances should have learned from this is that one should always hit DR with at least 40k more ns, since after all a magic 40x ns in nation will just appear for you. That's just logic right there, and the only way to get a fair war with y'all.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324847602' post='2886288']We did not, Christmas tree's go up on christmas, you've put up a strawman instead :rolleyes:[/quote]
Laz I don't even think you know what the phrase strawman means. You sure didn't use it right. Your principles seem to include down-declares on nearly every war you fight. This is what history has shown. Sending rogues after people already in wars, spying, etc etc. your list of principles goes on and on, but the first part is most relevant. Every time you down-declare you force that principle on others. That is exactly relevant to what part of your previous post I was referring too. Leave the big boy words to the big boys :P

[quote]01[11:01] <Confusion> The extra day can be 23 hours if you're worried about nukes.
[11:01] <mp|tpf> I'll discuss it with Clash when he gets online, but I'm pretty confident his response will be the same
01[11:02] <Confusion> We just want to get our shots in at WAPA for the bandwaggon.
01[11:02] <Confusion> Or their admission of defeat.
01[11:03] <Confusion> It's just 23 hours, no nukes.

I'm unaware of what part you're referring to[/quote]
Confusion doesn't use the word bandwaggon right and neither do you. We hit at the same time, as part of the same attack. Even stupider considering your last four nations. In our first round, in our very first war, Confusion tried to use this phrase as part of his threats to "curbstomp us worse than anyone in the history of TE" when we attacked catharsis at the exact same time he was having them hit TPC in his efforts to get THEM stomped. It's amazing you guys can still stick to this story even after you and those other 3 nations that joined the war late. When added to the starting numbers, this war looks much differently, whether you ignore it or not. We knew you'd have them, you always do. It was all part of the equation.

It was stupid thing to ask, yet right in line with the way you guys roll.

[quote]True of you too, you were once worthy of respect, now you're a disgrace to everything you used to stand for, your moral crusade has turned into a down declare, you cry about not wanting TE to turn into SE yet you'll refuse a perfectly decent peace offer while your lackies can post nothing more on the OWF than fallacies and Ad Hominem's.[/quote]
Again, and especially when we count in nations like YOURS: Not a down-declare. Next time buy nukes earlier instead of just infra. Ironic that you still stick to this crap when if we include your last four nations you guys had 2x as many nuke capable nations as tW did and a much much larger upper tier that would be buying nukes days into the war. But that is the only kind of odds you figure people should attack you with, I guess. Hypocrisy is bad.

Your perfectly decent peace offer meant leaving WAPA on the battlefield. There was nothing decent about that at all, and it's silly of you to say so. If this is something YOU would have done to friends of yours, my opinion of you just sank even lower. I shall hope other alliances keep your idea of "decent" in mind when warring you in the future.

Confusion is the king of ad hominems! They make up part of nearly every post he makes! Many of yours too, Laz. There are no shortages of these on either side in this whole thread. So, piffle. I piff all over that.

All right last wall o' text post by me here, onwards and outwards.

Great war, I enjoyed the people I warred against in game.
On to rebuilding, and until next time DR, Happy New Year :)

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324920387' post='2886643']
Those nations were at 3ns when you hit, so by all means add them in to your numbers. :P
[/quote]
Well that's why we didn't hit them lol
I can add what they warred at though, that's what counts :P