The Seventh Legion DoW

[strike]>Kerberos Nexus[/strike] The Seventh Legion declares war on the [strike]Mushroom Kingdom[/strike] family of Kerberos Nexus in response to their unprovoked attack against the [strike]New Pacific Order[/strike] Mushqueda and their history of causing similar unprovoked assaults against others.

Signed,
[strike]Methrage, Nexus Sovereign[/strike]
Belisaurus, Stupid Newbie of the Seventh Legion

Please excuse our blatant plagiarism as due to our small size we're on a budget and cannot afford a creative writing staff. We are however pleased to announce that terms are forthcoming. We're thinking 90 million since you should have that payment cycle down to a science by now.

Edited by Belisaurus

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296265364' post='2608273']
or GOONS, for that matter.
[/quote]

You sure you didn't want to use a lowercase 's' there? I'd hate to see your impeccable streak of consecutive attempts at insulting us with grade school intellect to end. You might as well get in as many as you can in each post.

I don't recognize this DoW as valid since he hasn't attacked and lacks the ability to do so, so I consider this a joke announcement. I wasn't going to bother responding, but I keep seeing this bumped up. Also the most GOONS ever got out of me was 1500 tech by paying me for it.