Announcement From The Green Old Party

willij

GOPOWFBanner.png

Official Announcement From The Government Of The Green Old Party

Greetings fellow citizens of Planet Bob!

The Premiere Conservative Neutral Alliance of Planet Bob, The Green Old Party, has recently undergone elections for a new Triumvir Of Foreign Affairs.

The new Triumvir is Willij of Waregon. Along with the elections were some naming of new directors.

Without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the full government of the Green Old Party:

Triumvir of Internal Affairs: Samwise

---Director of Membership Compliance: Prince Roger

---Director of Economics: Doitfojesus

---Director of Communications: Follower

Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Willij

---Director of Recruiting: Queen Lard

---Director of Diplomacy: MisterG

---Director of Propaganda: Fokker Aeroplanbau

Triumvir of Military Affairs: Rooman33

---Director of Military Intelligence and Records: The Kaiser

---Director of Military Membership Compliance: Rekh127

---Director of Battles: Earl of Emyn Arnen

The new leadership will strive to continue making the GOP one of the great alliances on the planet.

Maybe they will get rid of the hobbit when they put in a certain queen ;)

It'll happen eventually. Empress Samwise... No, that won't do. Empress Samwise the most wise...No, not good enough. The fair Empress Samwise the most wise... Well, we're getting there. :D

I know them all, I think. Some less, or more personally than others. And if my judgment of character is anything like it once was, this does indeed look like a great line-up.

And special congratulations to Willj on his own milestone election, as GOP's first natural born citizen to hold elected office. :)

Looks good, guys. You'll go places, yet.

Edited by Richard VII

Yay GOP! :wub:

I'm really excited about the folks we have in leadership positions - a lot of really great potential and I trust every single one of them... except for that Rooman33 cat... he's pretty shifty :unsure:

And a special congrats to Will. As Richard said, he's our first "natural-born" triumvir, having started the game with the GOP, and we are blessed to have him as part of our family. For those of you on Bob who've yet to meet him, you'll find that he's an honest, trustworthy, funny and friendly guy - perfect for our ToFA position.

0/ GOP

0/ Conservatism

0/ Green

0/ Willij

what exactly does the director of membership compliance do, outside of the obvious "make sure members comply..." answer?

He makes sure our members follow our governance and laws as well keeping records such as who's flying our AA, and who's ghosting so I don't have to. ^_^

He makes sure our members follow our governance and laws as well keeping records such as who's flying our AA, and who's ghosting so I don't have to. ^_^

ahhh, awesome. Thanks for that, I really had no idea, though I thought it was a weird little title. Makes sense now, thanks :)