An announcement

Yep. It has been a year, and so we thought "Hey, that was pretty cool. We are pretty bored, let us go do other things now with our days on Earth." And then the adventurers strode off into the blazing glow of the setting sun...

Okay, not really. We be makin' bacon and seriously guys, who has the time for anything else anyways?

So, officially and quite self-importantly, The Ravyns hereby announces the expiration of our pacts with The Shadow Confederacy, The Trilateral Commission, Iunctus, and the League of Small Superpowers and our subsequent disbandment.

The always classy LoSS have graciously offered to protect The Ravyns AA for a period of one month. They, as they have been for our entire time on CN, have been fantastic. Highly recommended - seriously, love on these guys.

kthnxbai

Sharduke, sometimes doer of things.

(Notice the annoying (?) lack of contractions. Really, I do not know why I did this.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kick you from the channel sometimes, that ain't raging. But yes, you is thar.

:awesome:

As per mod request, I'm making this post have more than a single word or emoticon.

Edited by Infidel

This sucks. I always liked you guys. :( I remember the time a small member of yours jumped a rogue that was attacking my then-alliance (CCC) and I had someone send the member of yours 3 mil for it :lol1:

Good luck finding new homes. o/

Edited by Uralica