Do the iFOK shuffle!

Ifokflag.png

Dear folks on planet bob!

Do the iFOK shuffle! Well, not like the dance thingy.. but we have a new government!

First of all, arexes lately decided to resign as a member of the Triumvirate. We would like to thank him for his great work since the start of iFOK. Now that arexes resigned, we had to find a new Triumvir. With great pride, I can announce that the new member of the Triumvirate will be: Iosif Moldov! Iosif Moldov has been a great minister, and we are certain that he will do a great job within the Triumvirate. We also -shuffled up- the positions a bit.

The new iFOK Triumvirate;

ikMark, Triumvir of General Affairs

Iosif Moldov, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Arrnea, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

3men.jpg

From left to right: ikMark - Iosif Moldov - Arrnea

Secondly, I have an announcement to make about the new ministers! We have found four awesome individuals willing to become a minister for iFOK. We also have removed the position of Minister of Communications, since that position was not necessary anymore.

I would like to introduce these four ministers to you;

First of all, our Minister of Defence. He will be serving his second term; give it up for Mistra!

finsk_yoga.jpg

Bartimaeus46 has served as Minister of Recruitment and Education for a long time now. And we are extremely delighted to announce that he will serve in this position for another term!

drunk-dude.jpg

For the position of Minister of Economics, we have a newcomer! He just arrived at iFOK, but has already showed to be a wonderful addition to the alliance. The new MoE will be Methax!

Drunk_at_the_Sea.jpg

And last but not least; loved by everyone, the wonderful Colchesterking will be the new Head of Diplomats!

drunk-urinal.jpg

Tl;dr new government looks like;

Mistra, Minister of Defence

Bartimaeus46, Minister of Recruitment and Education

Methax, Minister of Economics

Colchesterking, Head of Diplomats

As you probably all can see, these fine gentlemen are more than qualified for these positions. We are looking forward to a great period of progress.

Thank you, that was it for now! :ph34r:

ikMark

iFOK Triumvir of General Affairs

Pity we couldn't have Roeland's awesome art for this announcement, but hail the new iFOK Government!

Though seriously, what were we thinking, appointing Iosif Moldov as FA Triumvir?Also, congrats Iosif!

Edited by Arrnea

It is comforting to know (based on the photo's) how well your new govt. should get along with most of us "old timer" purps. I am fully aware of just how hard it can be to find such a respectable and qualified staff.

Congrats to all.

$@iness does not good foreign relations make. I hope you learned that before accepting your position.

Edit: thats roosterliness for the record :\

Now well that's just adorable! Though it boggles my mind what makes you assume we actually have some kind of interest towards good relations with the likes of you?